Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Forer effect again..

Astrological signs, pleiades, atlantis, lemuria, crystal children, indigo children, star children, rainbow children, butterfly children, blue ray children, mu, ascended masters..

What's next? ''Lord of the Rings'' children...?

Or...''have you had a past life in the movie Avatar?''

-minimal staff edit

http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree

There you go Chrysaetos!
Old 30-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Oh good grace.. have you read some of the comments?

I really think it would be healthy for some people to roleplay a character in a videogame and not in the real world!
Old 30-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Animus27

(this is at the topic at hand, more so than my original post)

Someone mentioned that it can be beneficial to call a child indigo, rather than ADD etc, etc. I think this just creates an inflated sense of false self. Just treat them as a normal kid, with hark to their "different" personality. Telling them that they have crooked teeth means that they're the next wave of evolution is just silly. I don't have a problem with some spiritual ideas, but the whole *children* phenomenon seems completely unnecessary. And just acts as a security blanket at best, and a pillar for delusion at worst (not that anyone on this thread is delusional at all). I think being a normal person is liberating and awesome, it means you're free to be whomever you want, without some sparkly obligations based on some vague, easily applied traits.

/random tangent
Old 30-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
(this is at the topic at hand, more so than my original post)

Someone mentioned that it can be beneficial to call a child indigo, rather than ADD etc, etc. I think this just creates an inflated sense of false self. Just treat them as a normal kid, with hark to their "different" personality. Telling them that they have crooked teeth means that they're the next wave of evolution is just silly. I don't have a problem with some spiritual ideas, but the whole *children* phenomenon seems completely unnecessary. And just acts as a security blanket at best, and a pillar for delusion at worst (not that anyone on this thread is delusional at all). I think being a normal person is liberating and awesome, it means you're free to be whomever you want, without some sparkly obligations based on some vague, easily applied traits.

/random tangent

What IS being a 'normal' person? What if a child who is old enough to decide if he or she is a 'blue ray' or some such, gets a certain good feel about it, short of being delusional or something truly unbalanced or unhealthy about it. How many times have parents said, "That boy ain't right!" And yet, they oftentimes turn out reasonably OK once they've grown up. Tons of people started out in life to be more imaginative/creative/in their own minds and natch, they will be the ones who get made fun of by the bullies (are they the 'normal' ones?), see where I'm going with this~*

I do believe a line needs to be drawn between totally fancying you or your kids have been or are 'blue rays' or indigos or whatever and the reality (to me) that this is all healthy imaginings that very well may help the individual child or children cope in their own unique way with stuff in life.

Old 30-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
I am in full agreement with you.

And our imaginations do not make reality what it is..
Old 22-03-2011, 11:34 PM
blackfellawhitefella

hmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

best , that i stay out of this

except , to say
i think some parents wanna have a good long hard look at themseves concerning their self given , self rightous understanding that they will choose or decide for their children and or are even the appropriate advocates for correct decision making , thinking and behavioural patterns

oh yea ,
i am blue ray.

please dont waste your time telling me otherwise ... find someone who cares.