Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder

What are these cards interpretation regarding feelings?

I asked the cards what are my friends feelings toward me and I pulled the 5 of swords. I couldn’t interpret what this card means for feelings so I pulled three more cards;

Knight of cups
7 of pentacles
Ace of cups

What are these cards saying?

To me I feel like it’s a conflict to oneself of not sure how to feel for me. As in platonically and/ romantically.
Friend in question of these feelings only sees me as a friend but she is more than just a friend/soul mate. She is in fact my Twin Flame.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Master

mentally doesnt see it could go anywhere and prepared for separate ways at some point despite his romantic intentions with his feelings and seeing where it goes and feeling open to that.

probably a past traumatic relationship experience you remind him of in some similarity you have with the previous one.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
mentally doesnt see it could go anywhere and prepared for separate ways at some point despite his romantic intentions with his feelings and seeing where it goes and feeling open to that.

probably a past traumatic relationship experience you remind him of in some similarity you have with the previous one.

You’re saying this relationship reminds her of pervious relationships?
Old 09-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Master

sorry her...once bitten twice shy but wanting to be open emotionally, as there are romantic feelings. mentally prepared however to go another path if it doesn't grow the way she'd hope it to.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
sorry her...once bitten twice shy but wanting to be open emotionally, as there are romantic feelings. mentally prepared however to go another path if it doesn't grow the way she'd hope it to.

Sorry your reply is difficult to read.
So it saying she wants to be openly emotional in this connection cause there are romantic feelings but doesn’t want to get her hopes up?

When i look at these cards and they are the rider waite deck. I see a mix of uncertainty of romantic feelings. Not sure how to interpreted them herself. But tarot can’t predict someone’s feeling because it is going against their own free will. So I am only seeing what the cards tell me what i already know what she is going through. Confusion. And since we haven’t met in person yet and only stay in touch often via text for three years now. It is difficult to know what she really feels for me. As I already do love her unconditionally and this twin flame connection has awoken me.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Master

oh ok

well damn

separation. love and growth.

what else. if we want to twin flame it.

is it a contract? or a connection?

a contract is a pull to work something out, once cleared/done, it's over. a connection is a work alongside you, even if at a distance for same goal.

3 years. only god knows right?

good luck
Old 09-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
oh ok

well damn

separation. love and growth.

what else. if we want to twin flame it.

is it a contract? or a connection?

a contract is a pull to work something out, once cleared/done, it's over. a connection is a work alongside you, even if at a distance for same goal.

3 years. only god knows right?

good luck

It is confirmed that we are twin souls, it is a long distance friendship/relationship. Yes we have a connection. And we both want to see each other. I am planning to visit her this year.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Master

awesome :) have a great time
Old 09-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
awesome :) have a great time
Thank You :)