Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-12-2017, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face Tarot reading after break up, please share your view!

Hi guys, I break up with my ex few months ago and now I think the most hard time has passed, maybe I need to think clearly to see if I should move on or still wait for his return. We break up not because of an argument, but for being together so long, the stable relationship make him feel stressful and his feelings towards me has been changed. He is not sure if he would like to have a marriage later and be committed to me.

Because of this, I did a spread. The cards I used is universal Waite tarot deck. I totally understand the cards with what block me and why I cannot get over him & what actions should I take to get over him. But the following card make me feel a bit confused, since I have got 3 ace cards in the whole reading.

Below are the part of my spread:
Q: How does my ex REALLY feel about me deep down consciously (as in he knows he feels this way)?
A: Ace of wands
This card I know sometime represents a breakthrough moment in someone life, so it means that the relationship break is what he have been waiting for. He enjoys this new start for him.

Q: How does my ex REALLY feel about me deep down subconsciously (as in a way he doesn't know he feels for me)?
A: Seven of Cups - Reversed
The reversed Seven of Cups emphasizes making logical judgment, he might like me because of my personality subconsciously but he choose to focus on the future and left the stress behind so he ignored this feeling?

Q: Will my ex realize these feelings and will they have an impact on card 8(the following card: king of wands)?
A: Ace of Pentacles
Yes. This card represents that he does like me, but his feelings about me are associated with realism and not love. If I have allowed myself to be known to him then the card confirms that he sees me as a gf / wife material.

Q: Will there be an opportunity for us to get back together?
A: King of Wands
Yes, if I read this with ace of pentacles. His intention towards me is good. Even though hard work might be ahead of us, but I am / we're totally willing to get it done. But the king may represent him, the opportunity for us to get back together is his choice.

Q: Possible outcome of our bond
A: Eight of Pentacles
This card from my view is a very positive card also. This represents the hard time that I know is ahead on my way to my dream. I read some articles and someone said this card in this position is the old boyfriend on the Internet who asks to see a current picture of me on my social networking profile (in reality, I didn’t update those platform for a while). Of cause I am happy to hear this, but is it possible to read like this? Also, the man on the card is working so hard. Does it means that there is a lot of hard works or problems or reality that we have to face with it?

The third ace card I have got is Ace of Cups, which represents the feeling I have towards him. I understand the reasons for it pop up, so I tend to not asking for advice here. But if you guys want me to share the whole reading, then why not? Just let me know if so. :)

Anyway, in total of the above cards, I do think that my ex feels good on his own at this moment, but I can also see that we might have a chance to get back together. Please correct me if I am wrong because I may hold some bias to read the cards.

Thank you guys for your advice in advance and wish you have a merry Christmas!
Old 27-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Overall this seems to be a very work orientated spread 8P is the work card where the focus and drive of ace wands is being directed and the manifestation of ace Pent seems to be a business venture on a solid financial foundation whilst ace cups indicates the job will be fulfilling on the emotional and spiritual levels. 7C reversed indicates he's been struggling with choices between what would bring him most happiness as we can't have it all with that card and in the reversed orientation we've made up our mind about what we are going to pursue.

King of Wands is the energy he's operating through, he's adopting his characteristics and outlook in order to fulfil his aspirations and there are powerful forces of change and growth around him with 3 aces which would have caused the split and a new start. I could be wrong but suspect the other cards not listed are advising you to move on?

With 7W reversed it's not that we ignore or deny our feelings and miss valuable opportunities, rather we examine ourselves and the array of opportunities being offered to us, it's not a card of movement more of consideration until it reverses indicating our mind is made up or in some cases it represents total confusion which is often part of the process of getting clear, we can see there's no confusion by the drive and intention of the surrounding cards in this case and I suspect there are no hidden feelings or realisations around the relationship that haven't already been explored by him.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Apart from the cards there's what you say as well... long term relationship where he wasn't committed. He leaves now because he doesn't want to commit to you, which indicates he is ready to commit, but not to you as he doesn't feel that way about you.
This happens a lot, men can stay in a relationship for years on end without committing. They enjoy companionship, intimacy, sex, friendship etc. They can even move in with you, call you their girlfriend and still not commit. They care about you, but don't love you that way they need to be able to commit.
Then one day simply leave you, within 2 months hook up with another, commit and get married, leaving the ex devastated and confused.
This really happens a lot, so it's no fault of yours. Clint Eastwood did it to Sondra Lock for some 20 years...
Ask yourself if you want a man back who doesn't want to commit to you...

Cups 7 Rev I see as letting go of hopes, dreams, fantasies you lived in (chose to live in). Since it's reversed, the cups are emptying so he's let go.

Pent Ace: new beginning, new offer on the table

King Wands; also stands for committing. Taking Pent Ace and King W in consideration... I think he truly has moved on... Eager to do things, achieve things, no more head in the clouds and no more waiting, considering (Cups 7), time for action.

Pent 8: working hard and enthusiastically on your own goals (as in, not together).

Take care
Old 27-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud
Overall this seems to be a very work orientated spread 8P is the work card where the focus and drive of ace wands is being directed and the manifestation of ace Pent seems to be a business venture on a solid financial foundation whilst ace cups indicates the job will be fulfilling on the emotional and spiritual levels. 7C reversed indicates he's been struggling with choices between what would bring him most happiness as we can't have it all with that card and in the reversed orientation we've made up our mind about what we are going to pursue.

King of Wands is the energy he's operating through, he's adopting his characteristics and outlook in order to fulfil his aspirations and there are powerful forces of change and growth around him with 3 aces which would have caused the split and a new start. I could be wrong but suspect the other cards not listed are advising you to move on?

With 7W reversed it's not that we ignore or deny our feelings and miss valuable opportunities, rather we examine ourselves and the array of opportunities being offered to us, it's not a card of movement more of consideration until it reverses indicating our mind is made up or in some cases it represents total confusion which is often part of the process of getting clear, we can see there's no confusion by the drive and intention of the surrounding cards in this case and I suspect there are no hidden feelings or realisations around the relationship that haven't already been explored by him.

Um... yes I think the other cards is asked me to move on because I ask for it. The other cards are as the below:

Q: What is truly keeping me from getting over my ex?
A: The Hermit reversed & Knight of Swords

Q: How do I REALLY feel about my ex deep down consciously?
A: Ace of Cups

Q: How do I REALLY feel about my ex deep down subconsciously?
A: Queen of Swords reversed

Q: What positive actions must I take to help myself get over my ex?
A: Death & 4 of Swords

If I have to get over him, Death remind me to let go what have already happened and 4 of swords may remind me to learn to be independent. My first impression of these 2 cards is that how can I make connection with this 2 cards? Death is like let go as what has been ended and for my understanding 4 of swords is just a temporary claim down like Hermit. But then somehow I think 4 of swords may remind me to learn to stay alone just like the man did in the card.

After read your analyse, I think it really make sense. It is because he told me that he is not good enough to be the one to make commitment. He had to work so hard in order to be a good father in the future. So it does make sense that he focus on work after break up with me.

I read the Ace cards with bias that I thought he would like to make effort and restart everything with me before. Thanks for clarify them!!
Old 27-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Apart from the cards there's what you say as well... long term relationship where he wasn't committed. He leaves now because he doesn't want to commit to you, which indicates he is ready to commit, but not to you as he doesn't feel that way about you.
This happens a lot, men can stay in a relationship for years on end without committing. They enjoy companionship, intimacy, sex, friendship etc. They can even move in with you, call you their girlfriend and still not commit. They care about you, but don't love you that way they need to be able to commit.
Then one day simply leave you, within 2 months hook up with another, commit and get married, leaving the ex devastated and confused.
This really happens a lot, so it's no fault of yours. Clint Eastwood did it to Sondra Lock for some 20 years...
Ask yourself if you want a man back who doesn't want to commit to you...

Cups 7 Rev I see as letting go of hopes, dreams, fantasies you lived in (chose to live in). Since it's reversed, the cups are emptying so he's let go.

Pent Ace: new beginning, new offer on the table

King Wands; also stands for committing. Taking Pent Ace and King W in consideration... I think he truly has moved on... Eager to do things, achieve things, no more head in the clouds and no more waiting, considering (Cups 7), time for action.

Pent 8: working hard and enthusiastically on your own goals (as in, not together).

Take care

You are RIGHT!! I should ask myself if I want a man that left me and didn’t want to commit with me. Although I feel very comfort when I stay with him, for sure I want a man who is loyal to me and commit to me. Maybe that’s why when I see King of Wands I feel like wow, I still hope that he will realise he is good enough and we could grow together and make future happen.

It is not easy to find someone to be with you forever. I hope I could learn to let go as soon as I can and I should. The first thing I need to do may be I have to find a new goal and keep my focus on it and let time tell me the future.

Btw, I heard about your story in another post. Same feelings here, feel like broken sometimes, still miss him a lot, still want to talk to him, etc. But yes, I also think that time will tell. We will definitely be blessed and find the real soul mate soon.

Best wishes! Hug hug!
Old 27-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisze
You are RIGHT!! I should ask myself if I want a man that left me and didn’t want to commit with me. Although I feel very comfort when I stay with him, for sure I want a man who is loyal to me and commit to me. Maybe that’s why when I see King of Wands I feel like wow, I still hope that he will realise he is good enough and we could grow together and make future happen.

It is not easy to find someone to be with you forever. I hope I could learn to let go as soon as I can and I should. The first thing I need to do may be I have to find a new goal and keep my focus on it and let time tell me the future.

Btw, I heard about your story in another post. Same feelings here, feel like broken sometimes, still miss him a lot, still want to talk to him, etc. But yes, I also think that time will tell. We will definitely be blessed and find the real soul mate soon.

Best wishes! Hug hug!
Thank you :)
I do think my story is somewhat different in the sense that for me it's only been a month since I last seen him. But in spite of that I am doing really well. Sure I think of him every now and then, but it is getting less, as is the pain when I do. I truly see how my breakup is for the best. I'm also not sure if I'd take him back if he'd wanted to.
In a way it is a major relief to not have to deal with all the stress anymore that the relationship began to give me for months on end. It was absolutely great in one sense, the best connection and so on, intense deep love. In another sense him being in & out, in & out, started to do my head in. Living in hope and fear all the time.
At first the relationship nourished me, 'carried' me, but at some point it began to do me in instead.
So yes, I still love him, sometimes I am hurting still, other times I'm angry. I mean, it's only been just over a month for me.
But I don't really miss him that much anymore, nor do I ever feel like "I SO want to talk to him!", having to grind my teeth to stop myself from calling him. Only once did I have that, which now is weeks ago.
I am truly beginning to feel that I deserve better, much better. I am worthy of a man who does commit, wants to commit, who is happy and proud to be my partner and to have me for his girl.

As for goals... don't make a partner your goals, always have goals in life, and that shouldn't be your partner/relationship.
Maybe that's what is helping me so much, because even though I still put too much focus on the relationship when we were together, I did and do have my goals.
Ever since he broke up with me, I started seriously focusing on my goals, my future, and healing, and improving my relationship with me.
Oddly enough things started to flow again like crazy after he'd broken up with me. I think I've been pinching myself off from that flow for months because of fear he'd leave and/or things would go wrong. I know see more and more that is not a way to live, nor how a relationship should be.

I don't think I've ever worked through a breakup and broken heart this fast, grin. I like to think it's because I got so much stronger, but it could also be experience from the last two times, lol. Nah, I have gotten much stronger.

Take care of yourself, healing just takes time. Try to see the good that came from breaking up, that helped me to come to acceptance.

Old 28-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Thank you :)
I do think my story is somewhat different in the sense that for me it's only been a month since I last seen him. But in spite of that I am doing really well. Sure I think of him every now and then, but it is getting less, as is the pain when I do. I truly see how my breakup is for the best. I'm also not sure if I'd take him back if he'd wanted to.
In a way it is a major relief to not have to deal with all the stress anymore that the relationship began to give me for months on end. It was absolutely great in one sense, the best connection and so on, intense deep love. In another sense him being in & out, in & out, started to do my head in. Living in hope and fear all the time.
At first the relationship nourished me, 'carried' me, but at some point it began to do me in instead.
So yes, I still love him, sometimes I am hurting still, other times I'm angry. I mean, it's only been just over a month for me.
But I don't really miss him that much anymore, nor do I ever feel like "I SO want to talk to him!", having to grind my teeth to stop myself from calling him. Only once did I have that, which now is weeks ago.
I am truly beginning to feel that I deserve better, much better. I am worthy of a man who does commit, wants to commit, who is happy and proud to be my partner and to have me for his girl.

As for goals... don't make a partner your goals, always have goals in life, and that shouldn't be your partner/relationship.
Maybe that's what is helping me so much, because even though I still put too much focus on the relationship when we were together, I did and do have my goals.
Ever since he broke up with me, I started seriously focusing on my goals, my future, and healing, and improving my relationship with me.
Oddly enough things started to flow again like crazy after he'd broken up with me. I think I've been pinching myself off from that flow for months because of fear he'd leave and/or things would go wrong. I know see more and more that is not a way to live, nor how a relationship should be.

I don't think I've ever worked through a breakup and broken heart this fast, grin. I like to think it's because I got so much stronger, but it could also be experience from the last two times, lol. Nah, I have gotten much stronger.

Take care of yourself, healing just takes time. Try to see the good that came from breaking up, that helped me to come to acceptance.

I don’t know why, but I feel so warm when I read your words. I do feel you are brave and strong. Hopefully I can be a wise woman like you do!

Thank you for your story and ways for healing. I should think deeply about it:) Anyway, no matter what did happened, I still believe that the best is yet to come, of cause for both of us!

Old 28-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Glad my story inspired and uplifted you!
What does help me a lot too at the mo, is Donna Eden's Daily Energy Routine.
This takes only 5-10 mins, but boy does it help get your energy to flow in better, more positive ways! It is so uplifting!
If you don't want to do the entire routine, I recommend you check out the Wayne Cook position, because that is especially helpful when you're dealing with messed up emotions and a fogged brain so to speak. it also helps when you are dealing with heartache, feel sad and need to cry and so on.
You find the Wayne Cook position 3.14 minutes into the clip. So find the clip on YouTube, click forwards to 3.14 minutes in for that position.

I do the entire routine myself each day, started 4 days ago. I find it helps tremendously. Also because there is triple warmer meridian relief in there, which has to do with stress. And stress you have lots of when going through the motions of breakup.

And if nothing else, Donna's positive vibe is very contagious, hihi.

Take care of yourself!! You'll get there. Allow yourself moments of sadness and crying, but make sure these are moments only, don't wallow in it. Look towards the future, don't look back to what you've lost and so on. That will only drag you down. Focus on the here and now and all the wonderful things that lie in the future.
It's really like dating coach Matthew Bogs says: If it doesn't work out, he simply wasn't the right one for you. All that means is that there is someone better for you out there!!
Hold on to that thought! It's not like we lost the one remaining man on the planet. There is another one for you, one that does match 100%.

Now here's that link to Donna Eden's clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di5Ua44iuXc
Old 30-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Glad my story inspired and uplifted you!
What does help me a lot too at the mo, is Donna Eden's Daily Energy Routine.
This takes only 5-10 mins, but boy does it help get your energy to flow in better, more positive ways! It is so uplifting!
If you don't want to do the entire routine, I recommend you check out the Wayne Cook position, because that is especially helpful when you're dealing with messed up emotions and a fogged brain so to speak. it also helps when you are dealing with heartache, feel sad and need to cry and so on.
You find the Wayne Cook position 3.14 minutes into the clip. So find the clip on YouTube, click forwards to 3.14 minutes in for that position.

I do the entire routine myself each day, started 4 days ago. I find it helps tremendously. Also because there is triple warmer meridian relief in there, which has to do with stress. And stress you have lots of when going through the motions of breakup.

And if nothing else, Donna's positive vibe is very contagious, hihi.

Take care of yourself!! You'll get there. Allow yourself moments of sadness and crying, but make sure these are moments only, don't wallow in it. Look towards the future, don't look back to what you've lost and so on. That will only drag you down. Focus on the here and now and all the wonderful things that lie in the future.
It's really like dating coach Matthew Bogs says: If it doesn't work out, he simply wasn't the right one for you. All that means is that there is someone better for you out there!!
Hold on to that thought! It's not like we lost the one remaining man on the planet. There is another one for you, one that does match 100%.

Thank you! I do feel positive energy from Donna’s voice! Especially when I saw her smile while she was talking!

I tried to do Wayne Cook position when I felt sad last night, it really made me feel better. I will find some times to learn and do the entire routine. I learnt yoga before and found that they are quite similar in nature.

Anyway, 2017 is almost gone, the better is coming with 2018. I will try to hold the thought and keep searching the 100% guy. Happy new year FairyCrystal!