Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
FOURTH AND FIFTH DIMENSION PREGNANCIES

GREETINGS,

Has anyone here ever channelled how women become pregnant in the fourth and fifth dimension? Is it the same as here on dear ol' Planet Earth? Or is the creation of children totally different to what we know?

JOHNTY
Old 23-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder
There are no prophylactics in the 5th D.

HTH

Waller
Old 24-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
GREETINGS,

Has anyone here ever channelled how women become pregnant in the fourth and fifth dimension? Is it the same as here on dear ol' Planet Earth? Or is the creation of children totally different to what we know?

I knew someone who did.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Master
I've been told its a bit different then here, but similar, not sure if it's the same as what that person channeled.

Souls can be created in a different way, by taking strands of one's energy, working with 1 or more other souls and a new soul can be sort of woven. Not the exact way it's done, but the closest to what I've seen. And I've been told souls could be created in a way sorta similar to how humans reproduce here. just that the pregnancy won't have a set duration all the time. Not like a human pregnancy will last 9 months. It's a choice between the mother, newmade soul and source. and some beings to still enjoy sex in areas other then earth. So 2 souls could make a new one in a way similar to human reproduction on earth. Hope that isn't to racy or non g rated.
Old 30-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waller
There are no prophylactics in the 5th D.

HTH

Waller

****. I don't know why I found this comment so funny but I found it hillarious
Old 30-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Master

I once had an interesting OBE experience while at a higher planeness/frequency. Maybe this is 5th dimensional or 6th.

A soul mate and I was love making and the way it was done on this plane wasn't at all how we do it here. We had like energy bodies, human form ones (so I'm thinking this is a 5th Dimensional experience?) and how love making was done here was by merging our bodies together. It was like energetically intertwining them, it was so beautiful merging the energy in this way. Its an awesome way to touch.

When doing this we could also feel like having 3 bodies, it was his, mine and ours.

What happened next was the "ours" which had formed like a new energy signature as it wasn't either him or I any more but part of us.. broke off. Like as if a new soul was formed. I will always wonder if we created a new soul.

(this put me off of normal human love making and sex for a very long time as it just couldn't compare at all and normal human kind just felt very shallow after that (even though on a human level I do feel what my partner is feeling too but it just isn't like that other merging). The lovemaking experience felt so forfilling that I also didn't need to do any human love making for a very long time after.. it probably took me 6-12mths to get over the experience and regain my interest in human lovemaking
Old 01-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Thank you for your reply Kulstor .. very interesting. I've made a note.

Thank you Sea-Dove for your interesting, intriguing reply. My own thoughts on the subject are similar to yours. And believe it or not I could actually see what you had written as I was reading it - in other words I was acting as a casual observer - though briefly. In other words what you had written felt so very true.

I can understand your lack of feelings concerning Earthly sex - even though there are times when it 'briefly' feels so very out of this world - it just cannot compare to what you described. And yes I too feel it is fifth dimensional.

But to add to your vision and experience how do you feel about, everything you described, but adding that the flowing of the energy source passing between the two of you was done through the couple's two mouths blending together - as we do when we kiss (which at times can be so passionate we almost devour each other) - but the intensity of that 5d kiss and body blending is far greater and lasts far longer because this coming together act is only pursued for the sole purpose of bringing into, or creating a body, vehicle, receptacle for an incoming soul - and for no other reason.

Any thoughts on what I've written?

JOHNTY
Old 01-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I once had an interesting OBE experience while at a higher planeness/frequency. Maybe this is 5th dimensional or 6th.

A soul mate and I was love making and the way it was done on this plane wasn't at all how we do it here. We had like energy bodies, human form ones (so I'm thinking this is a 5th Dimensional experience?) and how love making was done here was by merging our bodies together. It was like energetically intertwining them, it was so beautiful merging the energy in this way. Its an awesome way to touch.

When doing this we could also feel like having 3 bodies, it was his, mine and ours.

What happened next was the "ours" which had formed like a new energy signature as it wasn't either him or I any more but part of us.. broke off. Like as if a new soul was formed. I will always wonder if we created a new soul.

(this put me off of normal human love making and sex for a very long time as it just couldn't compare at all and normal human kind just felt very shallow after that (even though on a human level I do feel what my partner is feeling too but it just isn't like that other merging). The lovemaking experience felt so forfilling that I also didn't need to do any human love making for a very long time after.. it probably took me 6-12mths to get over the experience and regain my interest in human lovemaking
wow

Bummer. Or not?
Old 01-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Any thoughts on what I've written?
Why Dark Orchid?
Old 02-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
GREETINGS,

There are no children in fifth density, as our physicality changes completely.
Children are not born into fifth density and you don't die. You can change your "physicality" anyway you like. Your outer form is much lighter in structure, yet more energy dens.
Forth density is not that much different then what we have here at the moment, yet will change over time, depending how society develops.
Birth rates will certainly decline. And how society will decide to procreate has to be seen.