Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-02-2015, 06:44 PM
jerrygg38

Judgement in death

People often reject god because they see an unjust God who would sentence an individual to eternal hell just for not believing in God. The bible and Gospels were written at a time where the soul of man was little better than the animals. We have traveled a long way since. The early writers has little idea of what god was. They had no knowledge of the structure of the heavens.
Man came from chaos and evolved upward by spiritual interaction. God came into existence the same way. the only difference is that God is atop a light speed pyramid and we are near the bottom.
It could be argued that man came first and we produced the intelligence of god. Likewise it could be argued that God came first and brought the spiritual energy downward into the chaos to produce man.
It does not really matter because when we move upward toward God the individual is lost into the collective. Highest physical man is composed of billions of purified souls. When we move further up to the angels of God we find that they are also composed of billions of billions of purified souls of man. Therefore God is surrounded by the highest levels of purified man.
This means that in death we are judged by the highest form of ourselves. they came up from our level. they understand us. God is a singularity but god does not have the power over the angels to be an evil or unjust God. Therefore there is checks and balances in the judgement process.
Since the angels of God are comprised of so many souls, they can be eternal. Each of us could only stand a small amount of lives. Once we are combined into a composite entity we can be as eternal as God is.
In any event we have a spiritual system with checks and balances. this prevents cruel and unusual punishments upon anyone even the worst of man. the worst of man can expect spiritual death but in most cases he will enter death and never encounter anything other than quick annihilation.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Guide
The books of Dr Brian Weiss (Many masters, Many Lives) have helped me understand a great deal on this.

Before each lifetime we go before the Masters, and they help us to plan our lives and decide the topics we wish to experience or learn.

After each lifetime we are met by our Spirit Guides as we pass over. They take us back to the Masters where we review our lifetime, and see where we had success, and where we had successes.

There is no real "judgement", only love.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:59 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
The books of Dr Brian Weiss (Many masters, Many Lives) have helped me understand a great deal on this.

Before each lifetime we go before the Masters, and they help us to plan our lives and decide the topics we wish to experience or learn.

After each lifetime we are met by our Spirit Guides as we pass over. They take us back to the Masters where we review our lifetime, and see where we had success, and where we had successes.

There is no real "judgement", only love.

That is a pleasant way of looking at existence. It makes all of us independent. Of course who provides the spirit guides? Are they angels of God or some higher entity? Love is great but what about all the monsters who delight in harming other people? do they just get a pass and are told to do a little better next time?
I believe in a God who has set up a system to judge the worthy and destroy the most unworthy. Yet we can all chose to believe what makes us happy.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
The bible and Gospels were written at a time where
the soul of man was little better than the animals.
We have traveled a long way since.
The early writers has little idea of what god was.
I, of course, love this.
Would love if everyone saw this....see?
It's not just me!

And many many other sources say pretty much the same as Dr. Weiss.
I say this in support of Dr. Weiss. :)
I often have heard the Masters called a Council of Elders..much love...
they or the Universe (God the Father, the System ) is made for our being
drawn back Home to our Creator...and how we do that is (it is said) to be
purified...we learn and learn til we get it...some call that punishment...it isn't.
Now, what I didn't get from others is my Father is total and complete Love...no 'punishment'.
No punishment in 'Him'.

The concept of punishment comes from man himself, sorry, and is projected outward
...that is a quality of the
ego, lower ego self or ego-mind...it has many names.

But, I don't mind what anyone believes...that is mine.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2015, 03:56 AM
Guide
If you understood the nature of the seven thunders then you would not say the bible was written at a certain time. If you understood the nature of "the Living Bible" and the magic of speaking to God directly through his word then you would be amazed and not comment about when and why the Bible was written. The power of the seven thunders is that the word was spoken, is spoken, before and after all time. Indeed the Bible can speak to you directly from the 'mouth' of God Himself. The question is not if this is possible the qestion is do you have the faith and the wisdom to seek God Himself?
Old 04-02-2015, 04:03 AM
Guide
You have so many facts and you tell them as if you demand them for all. You fail to see the nature of life and choice is diverse. Creation did not just create one way or one possibility it created them All. Every way exists and all of life is lived i every way fathomable. The totality of creation has created ever single way. All of life is also alive and full to the brim, and every moment is omnipresent. The human conception of passing time is an illusion, as God is omnipresent and has the life of every soul intact. Indeed this knowledge of the ever existing now i the knowledge needed for resurrection and the ability to alter time itself. Humans think, so self-importantly, that what they believe and have come to know must be fact and truth in every way and for everyone, but really it is true for themselves and sometimes for the small dimension they are inhabiting. All of which is small compared to the vastness of infinity. ONe can not speak for the totality of mankind, and can not especially judge them into annihilation. Sorry.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Master

kerubiel

i am so glad you posted two times. the first had me cringe because i too believe the bible was written for a certain time. but in your second post i see you are open to other ideas. i am so glad. we do not all wear the same size shoe or read the same book. but we do wear and read what fits us.

kk
Old 04-02-2015, 10:10 AM
Master

love brian's books. even if i no longer believe in reincarnation. i saw him in person and he is so suited for his job. his voice and demeanor is that slow montone that is used in hypnotizm. even in a classroom setting his voice ever varies. he did open doors and ideas. i find his between lives more fascinating then the idea of past lives.

kk
Old 05-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Guide
<< Indeed the Bible can speak to you directly from the 'mouth' of God Himself. >>

This is true - and I have experienced this on numerous times in my life as a Christian, when I used the Bible as a Divination tool, even though I was not aware that I was doing so.

The last time I used the Bible as a Divination tool, was when I received the message that God wanted to teach me His secrets, the Mysteries hidden in deep places. And that became the beginning of a profound journey of Soul Awakening for me back in 2006.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Humans think, so self-importantly, that what they believe and have come to know must be fact and truth in every way and for everyone, but really it is true for themselves and sometimes for the small dimension they are inhabiting. All of which is small compared to the vastness of infinity. ONe can not speak for the totality of mankind, and can not especially judge them into annihilation. Sorry.

This life is transient.

Regarding speaking "for the totality of mankind". Jesus did.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein