Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Augadelume

I have asked for them back but it is like something is stopping them its like I get on the fringes of it and then I am back at square one.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augadelume
I have asked for them back but it is like something is stopping them its like I get on the fringes of it and then I am back at square one.

Your gift then is not something that is necessary to you at this time. Perhaps if you waited some time it would come back.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Augadelume

Ok thankyou
Old 08-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Ascender
We are in an age where phenomenon is what we believe to be the pentacle of human experience. It is a lie. Human experience of life is often so dreary and exhausting that we fail to be who we truly are. It is in this world that we are living. So why do we intend to do things to harm one another? Why do we intend to do things that will bring about our happiness in ways that cause harm? Why are we not seeing that it is a gross misunderstanding that is causing our troubles?

We live in a world of pain. It is a torturous life to lead but it is always there. So we do our best to find the happiness that exists somewhere inside. However, it is not a problem to me. When I am present in my full self pain is not an issue. What is the issue is that we are trying with all of our might to find this happiness that we believe resides somewhere else. If we understood that happiness was not something outside of us then we would have a much better life.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Master
If you are still taking questions which your Team can answer then I have one for them:
Thank you to you and them in advance :)

I understand we came into body, which has a mind and thus very limited perceptions and senses in order to experience the contrast/friction/duality and possible learning/experience through this narrowing of focus in this density realm.
However once we remember what we are and walk with that Knowledge and in communication with our Higher Selves, and regularly use our psychic abilities... what then is the purpose of having to continue to struggle with the human mind which wants to fall back into its Illusions and self defeating thinking?

How is it we can know all is unfolding in perfection and yet still retain a mind which wants to say 'the sky is falling'? Why does the mind keep fighting for retention of its domain and belief in 'self' when it has been proven over and over to it that it is not the totality of the self and that all is in perfection?
Old 09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
If you are still taking questions which your Team can answer then I have one for them:
Thank you to you and them in advance :)

I understand we came into body, which has a mind and thus very limited perceptions and senses in order to experience the contrast/friction/duality and possible learning/experience through this narrowing of focus in this density realm.
However once we remember what we are and walk with that Knowledge and in communication with our Higher Selves, and regularly use our psychic abilities... what then is the purpose of having to continue to struggle with the human mind which wants to fall back into its Illusions and self defeating thinking?

How is it we can know all is unfolding in perfection and yet still retain a mind which wants to say 'the sky is falling'? Why does the mind keep fighting for retention of its domain and belief in 'self' when it has been proven over and over to it that it is not the totality of the self and that all is in perfection?

The mind is a device which is used to perceive the outside world. It is strong in this one and is not something desired. It is being worked on as we speak. However, I thank you for your question as it resembles a question with great intent. Thank you.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Ascender
As it is coming to my attention that these energies arising within are less 'something I'm not' rather more 'something I'm identified with' I prefer to not have this in the channeling section. Thanks to all who asked. :3
Old 09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
As it is coming to my attention that these energies arising within are less 'something I'm not' rather more 'something I'm identified with' I prefer to not have this in the channeling section. Thanks to all who asked. :3

Thank you for the response, it is appreciated.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Ascender
I have received further information that this information came from 'joyful light beings.' Not sure why I never asked before as to what to call them.