Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-11-2010, 08:57 PM
deepsea

Apports! Where do they come from?

Ok,let's discuss Apports.
What can anyone tell me about these objects that suddenly arrive in our midst. Where do they come from?

When I was in my teens,I was taken to the local spiritualist church for my first servce in spiritualism.
Afterwards,we wandered into this small room where there was a glass case with objects of all different kinds displayed there.

One particular object fascinated me because of it's beauty.
It was the most beautiful pink rose still adorned with dew. There was a sign below the rose which stated it was an Apport.
it had a date written below it when it had been apported but sorry to say i cannot remember the date now.
How long it had been in the cabinet,I have no idea.
I was only a young girl then,so cannot remember the other details that were printed on the card.
But the beauty of that rose still remains with me.
Deepsea
Old 14-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Experiencer
I posted my experience regarding apports deepsea, but think it got lost in the SF crash a while ago :(

When I was a young child, I was in the lounge, laying on the carpet, could have been reading a book, I'm unsure. All of a sudden I felt splashes/dropletts of water on my arms, they seemed to have come from nowhere.

I showed my mother, she didn't say too much about it at the time. Anyway, apparently, my grandmother (my mother's side) and being a very RC family, my grandmother had a habit of rushing for her bottle of 'Holy Water' and splashing it over her children, all 13 of them!

Needless to say, we still believe to this day that it was my g'mother who was the cause of the mysterious water (Apports)
Old 14-11-2010, 10:13 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
I posted my experience regarding apports deepsea, but think it got lost in the SF crash a while ago :(

When I was a young child, I was in the lounge, laying on the carpet, could have been reading a book, I'm unsure. All of a sudden I felt splashes/dropletts of water on my arms, they seemed to have come from nowhere.

I showed my mother, she didn't say too much about it at the time. Anyway, apparently, my grandmother (my mother's side) and being a very RC family, my grandmother had a habit of rushing for her bottle of 'Holy Water' and splashing it over her children, all 13 of them!

Needless to say, we still believe to this day that it was my g'mother who was the cause of the mysterious water (Apports)

I would not be at all surprised,Tricia.
Grannies are like that,always worrying about the family.
I looked for posts pertaining to Apports first but couldn't find one.
So here we go again!
Deepsea
Old 15-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Summerland

deepsea, check under fairies and elementals.The fey seem to be into doing that sort of thing. I have a story in there about an apport of mine
Old 15-11-2010, 07:31 AM
cheeky_monkey

deleted post

Last edited by cheeky_monkey : 15-11-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:33 AM
mac

Objects are apported from one location in this physical dimension to another - more simply they are moved from one location to another. (How that's done is the clever bit! )

Spirit friends have told us that they apport objects such as lost and unimportant items - they don't steal them!

It's impressive to read accounts of even large objects being apported but when it's a living flower, for example, I really do wish that our unseen friends could refine the technique to make it able to be scientifically probed. Let the scientists and detractors explain that away!

Sadly there's no evidence that it can ever be any more reliable and predictable than mediumship of any kind is....

Remember, though, that it's not the act of apporting that's siginificant - it's what's behind it that really matters....
Old 15-11-2010, 10:39 AM
mac

Evidential Mediumship has a long history of producing apports through physical mediumship.

These are used as a demonstration of our survival beyond death and communication through mediumship with unseen relatives and friends in the so-called afterlife.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:09 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
deepsea, check under fairies and elementals.The fey seem to be into doing that sort of thing. I have a story in there about an apport of mine

That sounds reasonable,will have a look at that.
Thanks,Summerland.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:13 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Objects are apported from one location in this physical dimension to another - more simply they are moved from one location to another. (How that's done is the clever bit! )

Spirit friends have told us that they apport objects such as lost and unimportant items - they don't steal them!

It's impressive to read accounts of even large objects being apported but when it's a living flower, for example, I really do wish that our unseen friends could refine the technique to make it able to be scientifically probed. Let the scientists and detractors explain that away!

Sadly there's no evidence that it can ever be any more reliable and predictable than mediumship of any kind is....

Remember, though, that it's not the act of apporting that's siginificant - it's what's behind it that really matters....

Have you ever found out how they do it,Mac?
What fascinated me was the length of time the rose had been sitting in that cabinet.
Unfortunately,can't remember the date it was apported,often wonder if it is still there.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
That sounds reasonable,will have a look at that.
Thanks,Summerland.

deepsea, it is under "elemental Photos" Good reading to learn about apports.