Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Master
IsleWalker/Lora -- hello & I agree -- I definitely feel that there is "spillover" between lives. I think that it's become more and more noticeable or pressing, so to speak, over the last several months and years. There is a push for transparency and it's affecting more than we commonly realise. I feel the need to surface and heal things, and to address things from the perspective of love and healing.

So many burdens, pains, and attitudes seem to have "spilled over" from other lifetimes/realms of existence/or however we want to describe this. I think that when we put our focus there (in what we call our "past" lives, things become more coherent and we can better "surface" our core selves, our experiences, and what remains for here & now.

Peace & blessings,
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Master
Hi Amanda/7L--

I remember you! Who do you believe is pushing for transparency, or how do you think it is happening?

I have to admit that I don't myself understand my own experiences of past lives. Each one seems to be brought to my attention by this sudden and strong longing feeling in my chest. When it first happened to me, it was that feeling up to the sky. I didn't know if I was going crazy, wanting to die--what. That whole experience led to me finally identifying my guide and then that longing "to go up" when I ran was gone. I had found "home".

But then I began to have that same feeling at random times--seeing a cottage in Greece on TV, documentary about Mongolian Steppes, many others. That strong feeling was the signpost for me. It was like this strong emotion coming out of nowhere, or toward places or objects I wasn't familiar with (in this life).

I don't know anyone else who experiences it this way. Surely all my past lives weren't wonderful, but the signposts are always to a strong, loving attachment to a person and place where the life was lived. Other people have flashbacks of unpleasant experiences, hangings or other things that may have ended their past lives. So, I have to say, it's really still a mystery to me.

I do feel the past lives focuses us on our own core self. Someone once said that we only remember the lives with issues that we are still working with. Perhaps those lives are happening at the same time and the learning from all of them flows back and forth between them?

And then, I do feel that in some collective unconscious way, what one learns from his/her many lives, somehow informs us all. So all of us are becoming aware of this possibility now.

That's the best I can do for explanations--and it's a guess really. But it's real, that's all I know.

What kinds of things do you remember from past lives?

Lora
Old 24-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Dovha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustinus
No. If so I would kill myself and reincarnate in the dark ages.

I would try and reincarnate as myself in this life again only I'd do a LOT of things differently.

Also if I ever get access to time travel I would seriously consider going back in time and kicking my own butt a few times for being such a dumb(edit) on a few occassions.

But then again you know what they say about hindsight.

Last edited by Lynn : 31-03-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:13 PM
JoseAlencastro

Reencarnate i think no, but return on this "band of past" during your sleep time is possible, through "astral projection" (when you have a lucid consciousness seconds before sleep, and see your physical body in bed while your "astral body" enter the astral world or spiritually world). The "time line" in material dimension in 1500 is past, but in astral dimension, a lot of lines "above", allow this return through of this "band of past"
Old 01-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Master
I think no to, but you can remember it, visit it etc.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 06-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Lady Diana

I don't think can happen, as the past is past. We could possibly relive some of those lives on the other side if they were important to us, but I expect that would be to work out things that happened in the most recent life.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:47 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Lets say I was born 2010.

Can I reincarnate in 1500, for example? I heard that time doesnt exist actually, that everything is one, so can I live in the past in my next life or just in the future?

What do you think?

The Earthly reincarnation process always moves forward in time. However this process evolves into the cosmic reincarnation process to new Earths. There it is possible to be born upon a new Earth at an earlier stage in the development of man. Thus it is possible to attain the year 1500 on that Earth. In general the soul of man is time specific. This means that people in general reincarnate to the time period that they exist in now.
For example Moses will reincarnate into the same time period he existed in on this Earth . Jesus will achieve the same level of Earth. In effect he will die over and over again upon every new Earth in his time period. However he may move upward to a higher light speed universe and some other soul will take his place.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:24 PM
spiritualerika

i think you can reincarnate in year 1500 if you want or if God allows

i think you can reincarnate in year 1500 if you want or if God allows
Old 13-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Experiencer

I don't believe you can, but people can see their past lives once they reach the other side.
Old 20-03-2014, 03:16 AM
Experiencer
For God everything is possible.
Infinite existence, infinite possibilities.
Infinite in all ways possible.
Only the mind thinks in finite ways.