Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 10-10-2010, 12:31 AM
OceanWaves19161

Message for lightworkers

The changes which are planned for 2012 are moving ahead rapidly as more and more lightworkers wake up. There is a real urgency to gather those who are lightworkers (whether they know it or not) together. Generally those who are newer to lightwork will have a certain amount of karma to work through before critical mass can be reached (you can achieve this by sharing healing, knowledge readings with each other etc...anything that helps you to develop further spiritually). By working through old baggage lightworkers help to increase the level of light held on earth which allows spirit to activate necessary physical changes in the world. Those who are awake will notice those who are still sleeping become very fear filled as they subconciously feel the changes that are approaching (often these people have root chakra blockages). Try not to help these people at this time unless they sincerly wish to change (sometimes people need to fall down before they are able to change) and often they will attempt to drain you of your energy. They are not bad people but you do not need to help them...spirit will help them through other means. Work with those that you feel energetically aligned with and those who do not overly drain your energy (it's okay if you are a little drained but don't let your energy run on empty. The higher the vibration lightworkers can reach the further the world can evolve in the comming years. At the momment the planned changes do not look like they can be fully achieved unless about 20% more lightworkers wake up around the world. Pray to God and spirit that we achieve what we need to do this time around
Old 10-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Master
thank you, may i ask what exactly the mission/plan is for 2012?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:57 AM
glenos

To my senses there isn't a single living being on this planet (or any other) that wouldn't benefit from being helped, enlightened or prayed for. It doesn't always have to be "hands on". People only drain you if you let them. The power of prayer and absent healing is the way to go if you feel that they are. I'm not a believer in this 2012 business though I respect those who are.
If people are getting ready for some major shift in 2012 why cant they start now to bring heaven on earth, that's what I want to know.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:39 AM
mahakali

yes i will do a heart meditation today
Old 10-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Master
Hi OceanWaves
Interesting topic that is much talked about 2012. Thought I write a response with all due respect :)
People are at different stages in their soul development, how do we really know if some-ones soul is actually really being negative or whether they are actually teaching us something? I believe changes will occur in the future, but do not personally feel that it is 2012. I am aware of people stating all the planets will be in alignment in 2012 Scientifically? I haven't researched that so please correct me if wrong! I do believe that there is a time to help others and a time to stand back! As the saying's goes " teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry" and " don't throw pearls towards swine". Maybe the most important thing is honesty within ourselves and for each of us to monitor our own spiritual growth. I agree totally with watching ones own energy levels not being drained, it does happen though and your message of awareness of energy levels is very important! I have felt drained- still I offer energy to those who need it. I believe in the " ask and you shall receive" and when totally worn out I ask God to take me home to the light for a healing while I sleep. :) Works wonderfully.
Love and Light to you
:)
Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 AM
glenos

"teach a man to fish.., and he will buy a funny hat".
Old 10-10-2010, 08:48 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey,

I'm not told that. That's God's plan for him to reveal when the times right. I am told though that The big changes won't be an instantly wonderfull world but a world that becomes increasingly community minded and less prone to selfishness (particularly around 2012). Basically the impression I get is that yes everyone is deserving of help but the job the lightworkers have at the momment is enormous and not enough of them are awake enough yet so some lightworkers are having to do double loads etc (they are able to do it but they are getting hugely overwhelmed). The angels are showing me weeds at the momment and are saying it's better to pick the weeds out of your own garden first and then others who have a similar amount of weeds rather than picking out all the weeds from gardens people haven't ever thought about tending too before and leaving yours undone(not there fault ...they are at their right point in their evoution). As a lightworker you can bring in much more light more quickly by cleaning up your own space first as theres not as much to clean up. When you've done that you can help those who have yet to tend to their gardens. By tending to your own garden first you can then send through much more light from spirit which means you can aid humanity much better. 2012 may not happen at 2012 because critical mass may not be reached at this point (its 50, 50 at this point) This is why spirit is having to seperate out groups of people (they arn't being mean but it's the only functional thing to do if the changes are to occur as planned 2012). We all have something to learn from everyone but currently if you have lightworkers who arn't at full strength and people who are very fearfull for a multitude of reasons the lightworkers will find it much harder if they are interacting regularly with people who don't particularly want to change. These lightworkers will be in a place where they are closer to empowerment but also easily drawn down into fearful states of mind (this reflects their own inner issues which due to the current timming are better worked on alone.

Also as a side note I'm just being told to tell anyone who has been feeling quite emotional that this is a result of planetary allignment as well as vibrational realigments or clearings (this is where negative energy is released from your cells, gets blocked for a bit and then releases). The process usually lasts up to 6 days depending on your level of conciousness. It can be less or more if your conciousness is higher. (Getting out in nature, swimming in salt water or going for a walk is the best way to get through it) Those who are crying and are getting tired I'm told to tell you to just keep paddling. The more you paddle the faster you'll get to your destination and the quicker you will reach dry land.

Hope that makes sense???

Alana:)
Old 10-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Master
thank you alana
Old 10-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Neville

Thankyou for your message, as an aside , It is really nice to see you back at SF
Old 16-10-2010, 10:10 AM
UltraViolet

[quote=OceanWaves19161]Hey,

Hi ya I can relate to what your saying. Everyday more and more so I keep thinking more consciously that I should be applying myself and be a good little lightworker but I feel I'm not doing enough, or my energy is being drained by not having a more positive state of mind or by being around people that are not good for me. I need to raise my own vibrations by making myself happier but at the moment I feel restricted but I know how great i can feel. I'm certainly a Lightworker but with a dim battery light at the moment. What you saying about getting out in nature its so true so energising. I daydream half the day about going out for autumn walks going out on my bike or going for a run. Last weekend I went out canoeing with my boyfriend on the broad's rivers the weather was perfect, it was lovely...

I've also heard about the bringing in or realligning of the chakras of some of us because we are becoming higher dimensional beings, the new colours include aquamarine/turquoise,magenta, peach, gold and white I believe...

I've also heard about this theory that there is some kind of split going on with those of higher conscious and those consciousness that degenerating and they are returning back to monkeys!! LOL maybe it's true...

Last edited by UltraViolet : 19-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.