Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2018, 06:10 AM
Seeker

Does it all end here?

I have been battling the process that is often referred to as a TF, which I wholeheartedly believe to be true, for many years. After intense growth, I began to surrender. The control this had over me began to dwindle, and as hard as it was to accept it because it meant that it just wasn’t in the cards to unite, I feel like I am finally free of it. I know this is what the end result is supposed to be, to feel complete, and it is an entirely different feeling than the longing and connection we have with our twin flame. We prolong the pain more by holding on and I know how it feels to want this connection to sustain. I did not expect anything to happen when I let go, but I am surprised that in the completion of this mission, nothing changed on the opposite end. It was as if everything never existed. My concern now is that I feel incredibly detached. I do not say this negatively or sadly, but I do not feel like I could ever possibly love someone again. Because if the point of the twin flame is to ascend, wouldn’t that limit the amount of karmic connections we have? Nothing ever really moves me and I sense it is because I am not indebted to much karma. Has anyone ever found love or a partner following their twin flame? How did you go for it knowing it would never compare? Younger souls go through a lot of karma and relationships to learn, and I know twin flames just have this one big conquest. But what happens after? I have always been spiritual my whole life but now feel like I have been cut off from this "server". I know many of you are wise and articulate this much better and I would appreciate any guidance.

Also: is it usual for TF to have children?
Old 24-09-2018, 06:22 AM
Master

love though....romantic?

after energy recapulation i felt free to move and then felt more connected to everything. That was liberating. I could love again from a soul level not a lustful level.

yep. i love. again and again. I have two crushes even!!

you can limit yourself by your own thought traps.

no one wrote your rules. not even you.

be open to surprise.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
love though....romantic?

after energy recapulation i felt free to move and then felt more connected to everything. That was liberating. I could love again from a soul level not a lustful level.

yep. i love. again and again. I have two crushes even!!

you can limit yourself by your own thought traps.

no one wrote your rules. not even you.

be open to surprise.

I agree. The love I feel is for everything and is not singular. But does that mean I can never feel an intimate love? After tapping into universal love?
Old 24-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Guide

i hope you realize that your thinking of that nothing will ever compare to the twin is a false belief that you have. As long as you hold onto that it is what you receive. It is a belief system perpetrated by the twin flame religious cult and many fall for that.

"wah no one will ever be as good as the twin flame"

Oh yea? Says who?

The twin flame religious cult does.

Like the twin flame connection is actually any good to begin with. It is not and that is just my opinion of it.

Twin flames are here to serve others as first priority..not self service.Which many women seem to not understand and are only clinging to this twin flame garbage here and elsewhere because of self service and expecting love and romance. They do not begin to be of service to the collective which is why nothing happens in finding another in most cases. The ones who do just rush find someone to replace the twin that will reflect their baggage they have not healed yet anyways.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
I have been battling the process that is often referred to as a TF, which I wholeheartedly believe to be true, for many years. After intense growth, I began to surrender. The control this had over me began to dwindle, and as hard as it was to accept it because it meant that it just wasn’t in the cards to unite, I feel like I am finally free of it. I know this is what the end result is supposed to be, to feel complete, and it is an entirely different feeling than the longing and connection we have with our twin flame. We prolong the pain more by holding on and I know how it feels to want this connection to sustain. I did not expect anything to happen when I let go, but I am surprised that in the completion of this mission, nothing changed on the opposite end. It was as if everything never existed. My concern now is that I feel incredibly detached. I do not say this negatively or sadly, but I do not feel like I could ever possibly love someone again. Because if the point of the twin flame is to ascend, wouldn’t that limit the amount of karmic connections we have? Nothing ever really moves me and I sense it is because I am not indebted to much karma. Has anyone ever found love or a partner following their twin flame? How did you go for it knowing it would never compare? Younger souls go through a lot of karma and relationships to learn, and I know twin flames just have this one big conquest. But what happens after? I have always been spiritual my whole life but now feel like I have been cut off from this "server". I know many of you are wise and articulate this much better and I would appreciate any guidance.

Also: is it usual for TF to have children?

Now that you have reached that point of nothingness or complete detachment and yet you still feel like it is something that no one seems ready to accept, I know I asked the same question, what now? who do I share this undieing love that is bound to no one in particular, well...

you return it ofcourse, divine love is not ours to keep to ourself and bound to no one and yet it is meant to be known by all, afterall it set you free, now set it free for all to see, you do this by returning it to your own heart, all that love you felt for another twin flame, send it to you, let it implode in your heart only to explode as light and energy for all to see, this is love bound to no one in particular yet is felt by all,

you will find, if you do this your life will dramaticly change and you attract to yourself things people events that see and know your own inner divinity

Heart
Old 24-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Administrator
yes its normal to for twin flames to have prior commitments children, married, young, old reside half a world apart, separated by religion creed and colour, yet these connections are transparent, they go beyond manmade and natural laws, because it is from divine love we experience such restrictions that teaches us to look within for our own inner light bearing love rather than that in another, they, he or her is a reflection, a mirror to what it is that is going on within, all we need do it see that it is I, not us that is experiencing a certain point in these connections
Old 24-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
I agree. The love I feel is for everything and is not singular. But does that mean I can never feel an intimate love? After tapping into universal love?
it does not mean that no.

i noticed change. growth. And discovered new adventures!!!

i never look back now