Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Master
New Citrine arrival causes chaos

I got a 4th natural citrine in the other day. It has phantoms, which I never really like, so in a way odd I felt drawn to it. Yet I was and bought it.
I felt it would resonate really well with my other natural, clear citrine, one of the largest crystals I got.

When the new one arrived I put it together with that point.
Now that point has been on a shelf in my desk with 2 other citrine points and ruby in between them.
One of these other points has fractures in it which form a rainbow fairy. It is a stunning crystal!
Now the other day I was looking at it, thinking it wasn't so shiny anymore, as if it was losing it's luster. Not on the outside, but more the inside. Odd to explain. As if the fairy wasn't so bright anymore.
Then a few days after I'd put the new citrine and the large one separately on the dining table to get to know each other, I saw that the citrine with the fairy suddenly was shining so bright, as if she was lit up from the inside out.
I was speechless. Clearly the combi of her and the large point wasn't all the great, or had served its purpose.

I also felt that the new citrine -with feminine energies- doesn't really resonate right now with the large point. Not that they disagree, but right now they aren't to stand together.
It's as if the arrival of this new citrine is causing a shift in the other 3 citrine points I already had. So now they're all separate for the first time in maybe 8-10 years.
And I will never put the Fairy citrine with the large point again. I feel now they totally don't resonate. The Fairy has energy like a Fairy. A tad like a rebel, playful, a very strong mind of her own.
The large point seems more androgynous, I still cannot fathom it even though its been with me for some 10 years. It's now sitting with 2 large pieces of petrified wood and angel wing calcite.

All in all kind of weird. As it is I don't know what to make of the new citrine. It's now in the window so it can enjoy sunlight a bit. I think it's sad, didn't want to leave her previous owner. So much for buying crystals privately, hihi. Hadn't done that in years, I always buy from my fave shop these days so you always have 'clean' crystals.
I'll best figure out what is up with her. Odd having to do that. Since approx 10 yrs I buy from this shop only, high vibration, new, clean crystals, and newcomers always blend in without a problem. The energy field adepts, absorbs, growth and expands with each crystal. They sort it out themselves.
So I haven't had to do anything in that sense for a long time. I guess I got lazy
Old 15-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Master
You are very observant of what your 'children' are doing.

I am curious of your ruby; can you describe her?
Old 15-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Master
It is a tumble, normal average size. Burgundy red, proper quality but it isn't gemstone/jeweller's quality of course. I was surprised the first time I saw ruby tumble stones that they looked like that, that burgundy, not ruby red :)
The funny thing is that ruby has layers. not sure to describe it, almost like labradorite has these deeper layers and that specific shine when you turn it in light. Ruby can have the same thing.
Look that the piccies for what I mean. Not mine btw.

Mine is close to this one. You can also see the fine lines in this particular stone.

This is that typical layering / sheen:
Old 16-09-2018, 05:19 AM
Experiencer
I love it fairycrystal ! It's really gorgeous. Not all rubies are red, some are a little more purple or pink. If it was blue it would be labeled a sapphire, but you probably already know that

If I could find a large specimen for display I would be most interested. It's kind of more beautiful than rose quartz, which I also love. O.K maybe not more beautiful, there is some really nice rose quartz, but certainly impressive and feminine color.

I am interested in the layers you talk about. It's probably one of those things that can't really be photographed. Labradorite is much the same. When I bought my labradorite chunk ( the one in my avatar ) my wife thought I was crazy for buying such a boring looking stone, but I had a feeling it was going to be spectacular in person, and I was right. Some stones don't do justice with just a picture, which is saying a lot about your ruby because it looks spectacular even without seeing the layers.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal, look at the rounded part of your ruby - you might have a Star Ruby.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:35 AM
Experiencer
Yes I think Bigjohn is right ! It's a star ruby !
Old 19-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Master
The photos weren't of my ruby (I said that above the 1st piccie too, hihi). I looked for ruby that was similar in colour to mine and another to illustrate what I mean with layers and that typical sheen.

I rarely post photos of my own crystals.
I'm not keen on the whole world being able to tune into them and drain them.
I've done it occasionally on my own forum in the closed section for members only. Posted my new lilaczanites, and asked ppl to be respectful and not tune into them to have them work for them.
Then members asked me to please removed the photos as it was way too tempting, haha.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Master
Last night I felt that the new citrine is finally beginning to fit in. Not sure what the problem was, if she was not happy about leaving her previous guardian or not at the same vibration of my other crystals or both.
It feels as if she's now beginning to open up, calm down, adjust to the vibration and being here.
Something to remember if ever I buy privately again :)
Old 25-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Master

Loved the story of the new citrine and the fairy citrine. They have such personalities!:)
Old 27-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Master
Thank you, Moonincancer!
And yes, indeed these citrines do seem to have quite the mind of their own, haha. Never thought of that, but mostly with crystals you don't get it like that, they're more 'general' in energy and personality.
These seem to be more like crystal skulls, which also have amazing personalities at times!

My other citrine point, which is wide, approx 7 cm x 7 cm tall, also has a typical story.
I bought her from an American person, privately, who was selling his crystals due to financial problems. It pained him to do so, but he had no choice.
I bought the citrine, which has a slightly more golden yellow colour than the other 2 points.
Shortly after her arrival she gave me her name, Shamanka. The shaman drum I made a few years later gave me the same name, which I felt was odd, but it feels right and it is without a doubt the name the drum gave me, as did the citrine.
Maybe they're connected or have similar energy.
Anywho, this crystal point is more like an inner child energy. Not the wounded, immature inner child, but what is called the Golden Inner Child. The one that is more from the 5D (or maybe higher, not sure). It's the healed, healthy and empowered Inner Child, the one that if you connect it with your 3D/wounded inner child can help it heal.
I feel rainbow energy with it (the citrine as well as my Golden Inner Child, but that is really personal, as I have this energy myself as well).

So all 3 points I have are completely different. Likely also due to coming from different areas.
I always feel they work really well with ruby. Almaldine garnet is okay too, but a tad towards "too much of a good thing". They're not really buddies, whereas the ruby is.
Currently the large point is standing with my 2 new petrified wood pieces and the ruby :) Feels absolutely great! Mostly because the petrified wood pieces have brown & dark red in them. I feel that the citrine needs that to be balanced? Not sure why. As if that adds the warmth and earthiness the citrine point itself doesn't have.
Maybe because it's natural citrine. The default descriptions you read on citrine are NOT the energies of natural citrine but of the heat treated variety.
Few people know this and dislike that variety, yet they do want the properties of citrine, then go looking for natural citrine for that. But natural citrine has totally different energies.
The typical properties you read about you find in the heat-treated version, that's why that variety sure as heck has a purpose!