Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Universe and God are not same.
Universe is God's playground.
I trust the law of Universe
It is pure, even it may not be what I desire
But God?
I don't trust its intention..
God does not care of each of us individually, nor as a whole. ... even.
it cares of the outcome of our Universe
Some have a tough time with the word God because of
some childhood teachings...so I say Universe for those ...
it helps them read on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Master
Hello,

To me, whatever one calls it creates an image in the mind. A construct of sorts.

It seems to get away from the construct and see/feel what it may bring.

Which can be a challenge at times, especially if attempting to discuss it/God/Universe/the mystery, lol.

For me, it is observing and being open. To not only explore my faults, but also my strength. To learn, listen, and follow through.

To not fuss so much over the messenger or title used, but look into what is being brought forth.

For a bird singing could be just a bird calling out to its mate. If it brings joy to one, then perhaps that is God ( or nature) bringing its joy to one.

Would suggest follow the heart.

The Universe will do what it will. Find it takes trusting what is felt/sensed.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Universe and God are not same.
Universe is God's playground.
I trust the law of Universe
It is pure, even it may not be what I desire
But God?
I don't trust its intention..
God does not care of each of us individually, nor as a whole. ... even.
it cares of the outcome of our Universe

not quite true. Although you are right in that he does not value for us what we value for us. But it is about LIFE after all.

'for god so loved the world...'
Old 01-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account
It becomes more and more apparent that People still need to learn and to accept the Truth about God.

The mind of God (the eternal one, the holy one and the only one) does not know of war, sadness, loss, unhappiness, sickness, punishment etc etc etc.
These can only be seen on the earth, where the opposites of peace, joy, abundance, happiness, health, loveliness etc etc etc can be one of two choices.

Why does God not interfere with the opposite ?
Because he can not make them eternally lasting. He can not eradicate life (read:what his being is).
And because he is not invited to help with it.
He does not destroy what was made, because if it is not created by him, it will NOT LAST.

He does not interfere with YOUR creation of opposite because he knows that YOU can UNDO it, if you will.

And for those who want simple words:

God created Life.
God created Peace.
God created Joy.

They exist eternally and what he has not created, does not exists.

But the problem becomes apparent when you face death, war and unhappiness. Yet you do not understand that you see it because you believed in them at first (remember, the lies of the snake).
The symbolical snake (from the bible) is TIME. And what you perceive as TIME is only a Script of delayed thoughts, which you allow to go into circular reasoning: What was good yesterday, becomes bad tomorrow, and the next day it is considered good again. And the circle goes round and round.
But the circle can not be completed, so it becomes a Spiral, slowly advancing towards eternity, because lies can not last long. (imagine the biblical snake climbing the tree of the knowledge)

And as learning advances,read: when the true learning of the simple truth that truth can not be changed, life can not be distinguished and peace prevails against all wars is accepted by all minds, so the time's end becomes near.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Master

If you believe there is a God. You'll experience Him. If you don't believe that, you won't.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
not quite true. Although you are right in that he does not value for us what we value for us. But it is about LIFE after all.

'for god so loved the world...'

Oh.. Falling.
I just wish ... that I can share your faith.

I think that we are like lab rats in a science project.
Do we care for the rats.. Sure, we want them to be healthy and stay on, after all we invested in them. Rats are to serve the purpose.
But the reality is, we care really just the outcome of the science project, whatever it may be.
That is how I feel sometimes, who am I kidding. I feel that way most of the time. So, I just shut it off. Otherwise, I will not see a point of keep going.
Brutal, isn't it?
Old 02-09-2018, 03:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Oh.. Falling.
I just wish ... that I can share your faith.

I think that we are like lab rats in a science project.
Do we care for the rats.. Sure, we want them to be healthy and stay on, after all we invested in them. Rats are to serve the purpose.
But the reality is, we care really just the outcome of the science project, whatever it may be.
That is how I feel sometimes, who am I kidding. I feel that way most of the time. So, I just shut it off. Otherwise, I will not see a point of keep going.
Brutal, isn't it?

You're not off on your perceptions... you feel like a rat in a lab, because some of the games being played have us running around like rats in a lab.

(added later) but that isn't the One True Answer (TM).
Old 03-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
You're not off on your perceptions... you feel like a rat in a lab, because some of the games being played have us running around like rats in a lab.

(added later) but that isn't the One True Answer (TM).
Hmmm.. game.. I dont think so. Game implies individual intention with calculated expected outcome.
I agree on No One True Answer. What is TM?
Old 03-09-2018, 02:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Hmmm.. game.. I dont think so. Game implies individual intention with calculated expected outcome.
I agree on No One True Answer. What is TM?

TM is trademark lol! well i'm kinda loose with words, comes from too many years trying to interpret whatever my tf might be saying this week . you might see the word 'game' and know that it is supposed to mean a certain thing, but I see the word 'game' and start thinking of all the things that are similar to games...
Old 03-09-2018, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, that about says all I wanted to say to remind anyone that
is having trouble with anything!

When we know that the Universe or God or Krishna or whatever is 'for us'...
for our ultimate good...there is so much peace and calm and contentment...
no more anxiety or stress...even in the face of what others would freak out about.
Even if something seems 'bad'...we still carry that knowing that ''it is all for my good''...
All intentionally for me...to learn and advance.
Voila !

No more cares about a partner, rent, a job interview...ever again. Trust.
Takes about 2 weeks to get used to this new you.
in my younger days. I lived that way. I do miss that kind of freedom. But for me it was cold and lonely place. Then I learned to live in simple moderation so far that has worked good for me. At that stage in my life I also learned that everything comes at some kind of price. Physical or emotionally.