Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
All this "the universe says..." stuff....?
At least it's a good get-out. When things go wrong you can always blame "the universe" (i.e. God by any other name).

But what do you think, for example, a judge would do with a culprit standing before in court who said "the universe told me to do it"? He'd be locked away where the staff wear white coats.

I myself was kinda joking when I mentioned "the universe". I don't think anyone is blaming anyone for anything here.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Guide

I am very self-conscious now about playing the victim card.

I accept, I allow, I appreciate as much as I’m able on my spiritual journey.
I stand for my Self!

Yet it seems when I activate my mission above and I’m feeling good about recovery, it brings all the bugs to the porch light and some thing or person comes along to whack-a-mole me with a two by four...

Self-sabotage or TPTB?... Karmic/False SC’s? Twin Flame’s House of Mirrors?

The recent posts here got me thinking it’s best to let go and grow.
Thank you.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a very similar experience many years ago. I met someone the night before my dad died. It was electrical and I recognized him in a soul family kind of way. But like your relationship it was very push, pull, not steady. Every Tuesday I would meet someone that knew him or run into someone that had a very, very specific facial flaw. It was insane. I even had a stranger sit down beside me and echo his exact words to me: a very strange weird sentence that had a huge impression on me. Crazy. Crazy things happened. I even realized at one point that I was on a camping trip with his closest friends … a camping trip he had been invited to but didn’t go to.

This went on for years and years. I only saw him once 9 years to the day of when we said good-bye.

I was told that I needed to clear his energy. It was a strong past-life thing (which I saw) and his energy was all over me. It took me years and years and years to clear. It took me 12 years (12 years!!!!) to release him. I did so in March of this year. I had a huge cry and just let him go.

I think a lot of my resistance to releasing him had to due with all the signs, synchronicities and the idea of a twin flame.

BUT here is the thing. I was never sure how he felt about me. I never felt at ease. In fact, I felt the opposite of ease. It was crazy intense. I called him Chernobyl because the whole thing was so explosive and I always worried that he would hurt me in some way. I now think it was a very, very significant past life relationship/soulmate. I suspect he did hurt me in a past life. I suspect we were married and he physically hurt me, maybe even killed me. I actually had that thought the whole time we were together which … like you was only three or four times in as many months.

The past May my childhood sweetheart sought me out. And wow. It is the most healing thing I have ever experienced. The connection is also intense but not … unstable (for lack of a better word). It is unconditional.
We aren’t together together as he lives far away and we both have situations that prevent us being together at this time. But it is ok. I don’t have that push-pull fear. I mean he has triggered old wounds but I don’t doubt he loves me. At all. I KNOW he does. With all my being I KNOW he does. I KNOW he has loved me unconditionally this whole time. 40 years. Crazy right?

The first guy lit me on fire and threw me out a window. Childhood sweetheart has gently rocked me awake. I honestly don’t think I would be able to stand the intensity had I not gone through the first.
Hope this helps!
Old 24-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Twin Flame’s House of Mirrors?

I've had that thought in my head on and off all morning, and I've come to rest at no twins. I count five, so maybe it's sextuplet flames, which sounds kinky and weirdo, and this is not the place for that, is it. Mirrors in rapid succession, and what's been reflected has left me feeling a celestial body rent and annealed by the gravity of another. All the more because they were all here in one way or another very recently at the same time, for a fashion, like one of those planetary alignments you read about in Parade. All after leaving and returning, the majority after literal decades of absence.

Man, that's somethin' else.

Synchronicities happen regardless of mirrors, soul contacts, or soul contracts. It's to be expected that they'd take on great import here. It's only human to want some validation, and it could be that's what the synchs are. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but the numbers have held me together at times, other times pointed the way. It hasn't happened for awhile because it hasn't been as brutal as it once was, but in darkest moments the number '909' would pop. Good thing, as this is just scratching the surface of synchs of parallels and who f_____ knows what to call that have been brought to my attention, and it has done great violence to my grip on reality, but then no one ever said annealing and healing were necessarily synonymous with big fun. At least I hope no one said that. That's tempting fate.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
All this "the universe says..." stuff....?
At least it's a good get-out. When things go wrong you can always blame "the universe" (i.e. God by any other name).

But what do you think, for example, a judge would do with a culprit standing before in court who said "the universe told me to do it"? He'd be locked away where the staff wear white coats.

So to me it's no substitute for self-control and spiritual awareness of oneself. And why I think this twin flamery outside those rare genuine cases is spiritually unhealthy. Just my view. We own our emotions - and our obsessions. Developing balance and emotional equilibrium/control is where it's at. Do you drive your emotions or do they drive you? All part of the path to Self.

I hear you. Just today I saw this woman's last name abbreviated on a license plate again. Saw it just as I made a last second u-turn to avoid an unexpected traffic jam, and this car is 2 cars ahead of me. This has gotta be close to 30 different cars where I've seen those 3 letters on license plates on in the last year and a half, and the stories about some of them are wild just in themselves.

Just as a test shortly after I saw the first few license plates sometime last year, I tracked how many times I saw the three letters that stand for my workplace, three letters I would instantly recognize and not forget but which have no emotional meaning for me. The number of times? once (a few weeks ago).

I believe it's a mixture of manifesting these signs with our thoughts and desires and beliefs, and actual signs from our guides. Maybe there's some overlap if we consider our guides to be an extension of our higher selves, to some degree. At this point for me it's probably as much about what it all means in the larger sense than about what it all means between me and her.

In that sense (what it means between me and her), I don't think I can listen to the signs and syncs anymore. Aside from the fact that they're so mutitidinous and never-ending, I feel like many if not all have been red herrings, for lack of a more appropriate term. If there's any future between me and her, I'm going to try to exclusively base it upon what happens in 3D, and try to ignore all the 5D signs and syncs. If that's possible.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
Yep, most of us who've had similar experiences know that. I myself was growing already, albeit rather slowly but I was growing. The universe must have said "No no No, he's doing okay, let's send someone in to really really screw his head up, and while we are at it lets give him a little wake up ha ha ha"....Anyway, don't want to hijack Moonleights thread here. I follow astrology and I was interested in his birth details. Being as we've a had very similar experience at the same time, and we are the same DOB and age.

(Pm'ed you.) It's funny that you wrote me on my birthday and that we share the same birthday as well. I've had very unusual experiences occur on my birthday, experiences just as strange and inexplicable as what happened between me and her, if not more so.

I believe that the unusual experiences on my birthday may have been the first attempt at awakening, from my guides. It's been a dozen years and I still don't fully understand what happened on that day and why. In these two ways it kind of mirrors my experiences with her. The ceaseless and seemingly unanswerable questions I have re: my experiences with her have kind of strangely replaced the similar questions I've had re: the experience she on my birthday. Hopefully in a dozen years I won't be thinking about these questions on a daily basis, though.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
I am very self-conscious now about playing the victim card.

I accept, I allow, I appreciate as much as I’m able on my spiritual journey.
I stand for my Self!

Yet it seems when I activate my mission above and I’m feeling good about recovery, it brings all the bugs to the porch light and some thing or person comes along to whack-a-mole me with a two by four...

Self-sabotage or TPTB?... Karmic/False SC’s? Twin Flame’s House of Mirrors?

The recent posts here got me thinking it’s best to let go and grow.
Thank you.

I feel the same way a lot of the time. One step forward, then another... then if not 3 then at least 2 steps back. I'm hoping it indicates there's more for me to learn rather than not being able to escape previous negative patterns of thought that may be manifesting themselves. Or that I'm still relatively new in my awakening and these are just the bumps along the road.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonleight
(Pm'ed you.) It's funny that you wrote me on my birthday and that we share the same birthday as well. I've had very unusual experiences occur on my birthday, experiences just as strange and inexplicable as what happened between me and her, if not more so.

I believe that the unusual experiences on my birthday may have been the first attempt at awakening, from my guides. It's been a dozen years and I still don't fully understand what happened on that day and why. In these two ways it kind of mirrors my experiences with her. The ceaseless and seemingly unanswerable questions I have re: my experiences with her have kind of strangely replaced the similar questions I've had re: the experience she on my birthday. Hopefully in a dozen years I won't be thinking about these questions on a daily basis, though.

The birthday thing is just one of many for me. People's names, numbers, birth dates etc etc the list goes on. This has all been going on ever since she came into my life. But what's really got me was that glorious burst of energy I felt rise in me last year when I was thinking about her. I didn't know what it was or where it came from, but I felt absolutely amazing. Id be waking in the morning around 3:30 with this energy rushing through my body, and it felt like someone was with me aswell, someone trying to communicate with me. This went on for a couple of month's, but slowly calmed down toward the end of the year. It just felt right at the time to go and see a psychic and to try and figure what was happening to me, and he told me I was going through spiritual awakening, he told me it was my guides and higher self making me feel like this. He told me there's no going back and the energy would not go. Well i don't feel it hardly now, just awful fatigue and uncomfortable twitching. I'm managing to sleep properly again now, haven't had proper nights sleep for over a year. Wheather this twin flame stuff is real I don't know. If it Is I don't believe she is my twin, we are totally incompatible. But it seems she was meant to come into my life for a reason. Doing my best to just try and get back to some normality ATM and forget about it all..myself I've never had any interest in the spiritual realm, psychics, mediums, kundalini etc etc, so this is all a massive shock to me.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Synchronistic

I must admit that I have experienced something very similar. In my experience I find any where you see an empath and a narcissist come together, it's usually karmic. I resonate with your story because I met a guy who I had experienced dimensional shift with during intercourse and thought he was the reasoning to my awakening. I saw an intuitive and he saw the same intuitive both in which we were both told we end up together and our life is beautiful -- but I don't see it. I saw 33 all the time for the ego, and I figured it was just validating to me that he had an ego (narcissist).

It's funny that you talk about the lights turning off and on, and strange occurrences because I know exactly what you're referring to. I think while we often relate these things to twin flames, I think it might just be a matter of beings wanting us to know that they are there. I remember one night in university driving up to my parking spot and having the street light burst off above me and three rabbits running by. Not to mention, synchronicities are created due to what we resonate or attach the meaning to. For example, rabbits to me might mean something completely different to rabbits to you in your world. I think synchornicities are a product of the mind, not only ours but other peoples. So while maybe you've been seeing signs and synchronicities all related to this girl, perhaps it is this girl thinking of you and you continuing to think about her showing up all the time. I think if something is karmic it will continue to show up in your reality until you prove that you understand it is karmic.

I really feel like this is a mirror of my situation -- I had such a great comfortable experience with my individual but the relationship always seemed to not go anywhere. He was always cheating on me, and I never seemed to care. Therefore, making you learn what you deserve in a relationship. Narcissists often mirror you, and that's what makes the relationship so enticing. Kind of makes an empath turn into a narcissist, because we really are just falling for ourselves.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Master

I wanna get more detailed about my thoughts on this to offer up for discussion to the serious.

As a twin flame you flame the shiznit out of karmic connections with love. to avoid them or pass them up as 'oh false, drop it like its hot and move on' along with mutterings of bitterness, despair and sorrow.
This is blind and stupid to do. Yep I said it. May seem judgey but i said it. For all you do is stall your progress and along comes the same thing over and over again, time and time again until you realise....these beings, these souls, like you and I need and crave love. Not lust, not ego boost but love and some really do not know or understand any other way to get that love but via attention and screaming and toix behaviour and all sorts of mess you want to run from. How does it help you and them? It creates the process to continue in you and them. With another. A lover, a brother, a sister. Anyone. If we bypass people because, well you just aint matching me. then what does that say about you as a supposed twin flame? What is fake here? Are you being real and fearless in loving despite if this person is your absolute person or not? How are you serving the higheest of all mighty by being a coward? By allowing fear to dictate why that person cannot be loved by you (insert reasons why they did the things they did to have you decide they were not worth it?) Or you DOOO love them but hold such stupid expectations on them that you doubt love. Because its meant to look like a specific and certain way. How are you showing yourself your own behaviour by looking at others? Are you honest?

How worthy of you as a lover? To love, to give love and be love? Can you? DO you? Serve? Or is it all about you and what you get? But they should serve me attitude and if i dont get back what i expect and how i expect to serve and be served, i walk away.
This is a coward. A selfish being trying to dress up as a twin flame. But they hold head in shame knowing they are not capable yet to truly love themselves. Not until another loves them and shows them they are loveable. You need to learn about twin flame instead of looking for one or asking if he or she is one. Are YOU One? can you honestly say you are and live up to it?

So this false business is flung back at you. Its all you. If you see signs, and pass up the signs and resist love then it will happen time and time again. Love them, all of them, all people. just love them without expecting how you'll get love from them or him or her in return. because if you do this...if you think like this. then i question your flame within you and wether its true or false, real or a deception to gain something for your own self and hold up to the world to start youtube clips or websites or what have you. Be real. level up and step up to the mission. We see you and we are not fools. Its a sacred silent dance. you cant mimick it. and you dont doubt. you dont question. you may ask how, why...but not is this what it is or no?

love all people. whatever, soul mate, *cough* (false mate)

you understand? Its contagious and your entire soul family (includes your same flame) benefit. UNIVERSAL. dont keep it for one person only. you dont do no one any favours. and it marks who is real and who is a mimick of the real thing.