Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Master

The signs and syncs don't always mean twin flame, and they frequently occur with soulmates. Look beyond the signs and syncs.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonleight
She was definitely the catalyst for my awakening as well as my spiritual and psychic abilities and I also have grown a lot in that time too. In fact, right after connecting she spurred me to call out a friend for selfish and, for lack of a better word, douchebag behavior, something that's been a major issue for me my adult life. Unfortunately, the result that time was not positive but it's something I've experienced a lot of growth in the last 2 years, and it's essential for my journey I know.

In the times I've believed that she was my twin flame I asked myself how could anyone else be such as instigator for change? And why would our energy be so enmeshed that the power would go out around me when she experienced a moment of shock/hurt? Especially at a time when, in 3D at least, our connection if not weak was far from positive. I'm not sure how to discern how a twin flame instigates growth/awakening versus how a karmic/false twin does so, though.

The tf connection does not always stay positive because if it did, at times, it wouldn't inspire the type of growth needed. Or sometimes we would become too dependent on it and not grow into our full selves on our own. That is what I finally realized with mine, that I needed to come into my full self on my own and if I had been with him, I would have just depended on him for the stuff I needed to get to within myself.
Energy being meshed to me would mean soul family or sharing of an over-soul. They are simply the closest souls to you. I don't use the term "false" because nothing we experience is false, but even my near twin is a close soul under the same soul family as me.

How to discern the amount of growth, I'm not sure it can be explained without experiencing it. It is just far more accelerated. When you have experienced all 3, you will know the difference.
With my near twin and my karmic, the growth was much slower and a lot of it happened after the fact. With near twin, it was much more preparation for twin, than anything else. Also, although the connection was difficult to get over, it eventually is able to go doormat. TF never really does (or at least it hasn't yet).
The main difference with my karmic, was there is no deep underlying love that never goes away. I love him in the same sense that I love all people and have a lot of appreciation for him, but the deep love is not there years after the fact. And that's too spite being with him for years and having 2 kids with him.

The other differences I can note with my near twin and my karmic, is I didn't have any spiritual awakening or abilities that became increased. There was growth, but nothing spiritual happened (even though with near twin I did have some pretty crazy signs). Once again, I have realized that the signs were to lead me to the situation with him as it was very important for me to go through. But it didn't mean that I was supposed to end up with him or that he was "the one".
Also, with my twin, it led to my soul mission. I believe this a big part of what tf's do, help each other become their best selves and find their soul missions for this lifetime. That didn't happen with near twin or karmic either.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
The signs and syncs don't always mean twin flame, and they frequently occur with soulmates. Look beyond the signs and syncs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
What if the signs meant... Say 222 has... One million different meanings?

That's what signs are. Seriously. Your mind makes up the rest. Your mind amplifies the meaning of the signs and can choose to build the signs even making them into a physical reality object. Signs are meaningless, yet they can also seem meaningful. Because they're part of the story of your psyche.

I got a sign back in 2008 that my "false twin flame" would be back in eight years. From who above all? From where did the sign come from? It came from me...my creation... A deep part of my psyche. Ten years later he is still not here. But, my true twin flame? She is 8 years younger than I.

I'm pretty sure this is the point anyway

Which is why I went behind the signs and syncs, or just concentrated on the major syncs like the power going out and my clauraudeince awakening when asking if she's my twin flame. At least at first.

I also tried cutting cords with her a few times and even asked my guides to only show me signs and syncs if it was vitally relevant. To no avail on both counts.

So when these didn't give me more any more clarity I just went and looked strictly at our interactions in 3D. And there, other than we first connected before it all went downhill, it's been more indicative of what I see as a karmic/false twin than twin flame.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The tf connection does not always stay positive because if it did, at times, it wouldn't inspire the type of growth needed. Or sometimes we would become too dependent on it and not grow into our full selves on our own. That is what I finally realized with mine, that I needed to come into my full self on my own and if I had been with him, I would have just depended on him for the stuff I needed to get to within myself.
Energy being meshed to me would mean soul family or sharing of an over-soul. They are simply the closest souls to you. I don't use the term "false" because nothing we experience is false, but even my near twin is a close soul under the same soul family as me.

How to discern the amount of growth, I'm not sure it can be explained without experiencing it. It is just far more accelerated. When you have experienced all 3, you will know the difference.
With my near twin and my karmic, the growth was much slower and a lot of it happened after the fact. With near twin, it was much more preparation for twin, than anything else. Also, although the connection was difficult to get over, it eventually is able to go doormat. TF never really does (or at least it hasn't yet).
The main difference with my karmic, was there is no deep underlying love that never goes away. I love him in the same sense that I love all people and have a lot of appreciation for him, but the deep love is not there years after the fact. And that's too spite being with him for years and having 2 kids with him.

The other differences I can note with my near twin and my karmic, is I didn't have any spiritual awakening or abilities that became increased. There was growth, but nothing spiritual happened (even though with near twin I did have some pretty crazy signs). Once again, I have realized that the signs were to lead me to the situation with him as it was very important for me to go through. But it didn't mean that I was supposed to end up with him or that he was "the one".
Also, with my twin, it led to my soul mission. I believe this a big part of what tf's do, help each other become their best selves and find their soul missions for this lifetime. That didn't happen with near twin or karmic either.

It definitely isn't the same as the aftermath of any relationship I've been through before. Whereas with those even when I felt devastated right after the breakup the adage "time heals all wounds" definitely applied and they would recede further and further from my consciousness with time. Not her. At least not yet. And our relationship really didn't fit any of the "normal" relationship parameters that most relationships have, including the ones I had previous. The fact that I really want to learn the metaphysical origin of these signs and syncs apart from any future relations I have with this woman, though, is not insignifcant and really complicates things.

I've always thought that if I had a TF/soulmate that it would be the kind of relationship that would solve my major issues, heal my major wounds, erase my deficiencies. I now realize that if I'm fact do have a TF, whoever she is, that that will not be the case and it must come from you. That is probably the most significant growth, other than the spiritual and psychic abilities, that I've experienced in the last 2 years.

I'm not sure if she's led me to my soul mission (the fact that I'm not sure about that probably means no) and that's one of the things that lead me to believe she's not a TF. Although I realize that discovering one's soul mission probably isn't something that happens overnight.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Ascender

It took me a good 4 years into this journey to figure out what my soul mission was.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

No false twin

A lot of people believe there are no false twins. They either are or aren’t ulterior twin. One is he awakened one and the other is the sleeper
Old 23-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Moonleight, just wondering if you still visit the forum?
Regarding synchronicity, me and you are the same age and have the same birth date, and I have experienced something very similar to you at virtually the same timing. I've also gone through the awakening as well. Normally I would be shocked by this, but I've been experiencing so so much synchronicity over the last couple of years I'm not, it seems normal now. Still questioning my sanity on a daily basis though, so it would be interesting to talk. I sent you a PM. Happy Birthday BTW:)
Old 23-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Master

To answer the title....To get your attention...To get you to go through it and grow.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
To answer the title....To get your attention...To get you to go through it and grow.

Yep, most of us who've had similar experiences know that. I myself was growing already, albeit rather slowly but I was growing. The universe must have said "No no No, he's doing okay, let's send someone in to really really screw his head up, and while we are at it lets give him a little wake up ha ha ha"....Anyway, don't want to hijack Moonleights thread here. I follow astrology and I was interested in his birth details. Being as we've a had very similar experience at the same time, and we are the same DOB and age.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Lorelyen

All this "the universe says..." stuff....?
At least it's a good get-out. When things go wrong you can always blame "the universe" (i.e. God by any other name).

But what do you think, for example, a judge would do with a culprit standing before in court who said "the universe told me to do it"? He'd be locked away where the staff wear white coats.

So to me it's no substitute for self-control and spiritual awareness of oneself. And why I think this twin flamery outside those rare genuine cases is spiritually unhealthy. Just my view. We own our emotions - and our obsessions. Developing balance and emotional equilibrium/control is where it's at. Do you drive your emotions or do they drive you? All part of the path to Self.