Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Master

Answers from the Universe - #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
Hello
How are you? I would love to have another channeled reading from you. I ask a question that is not specific to me. This time I want to ask a question about archangels and ascended masters. Please tell me how to contact archangels and ascended masters in meditation and in my dreams? There is no problem with posting my question, I want others to benefit from your answer, too. Thank you very much. I wish you and to your family all the best in the world and many blessings.
Adrian

Hi Adrian! Happy New Year. I didn't forget about this, but with Thanksgiving and the Holidays, I put it off until I had more peace to do this. I verbally channeled these answers, and I must say I am still very new to this, and I think it is not a complete answer, but the best I can do so far :) It is all a learning process for me, so thank you for your question, I appreciate you letting me practice!

Adrian’s answer:

Firstof all I would like to say that what you perceive as an Archangel is simplythat it is your perception of what you think an Archangel is. Now an ascended master is a little easier toexplain for they don’t have the same dogma that comes with the Archangelstatus, so to speak. An ascended masteris simply one who is nonphysical who is of a higher vibration, vibrationalfrequency you might say, than your plane, they have been through the reincarnationalcycle, they are complete with those cycles and they are here to help teachhumanity those things that they have forgotten so that while you are here onthis plane you are more able to use that which is within you to a better degreethan you currently are using it.

An Archangel is one sent from God, so the distinction isthey are a different being than an ascended master. They are a being that is not necessarily of ahuman type, although they are human they, how can I put this, they are more inthe upper realms that even the ascended masters, they are closer to god, theyare gods right hand men and women although they are androgynous. They do have featuresof either male or female, they are not connected to humanity in the same senseas an ascended master.

Their beingness is more one of pure love and light and thatis the realm that they are in and that is their gift to humanity. There are many of these beings and they are,they serve various purposes within themselves and we could go on and on and onfor that is quite a topic in itself.

It is quite simple to have the thought to connect with thesebeings. Where the difficulty comes in isthe fear that is placed by the human to make this connection. The ascended being reaches down and the humanmust reach up, that is something that the being cannot do for you, it can helpyou once you get to a certain level, but you do have to do the reachingyourself. It is not hard but it is something that has to come from within thehuman.

When you meditate the goal is to quiet themind. This is more difficult than itsounds. Obviously anyone having tried itwill have things, sounds, interruptions, things of this nature. So the more practice that is given the easierit becomes. In a meditative state it iseasier to reach up from that state and it is not difficult. One just simplyrelaxes and breathes. When you focus onyour breath, and that is what you are focused on, you might hear a word and thenanother word and if you don’t discount that it is not your words but it issomeone else’s words then it is easier to hear the next word. It will sound like your voice at first. But know that it is coming from a higherrealm.

wishing you all the best. Sorry the print got so very small. I can't seem to fix that...

Light.