Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Master
Dream of being naked at home, mum, poo and talking about me

I dreamt I was in bed with my mum. She was annoyed as I couldn't sleep so I was eating a tub of pick and mix sweets, especially the M&M's. I rang Matt and told him she was being mean to me. He said I should go and stay at my dads with my sister to get away from her. I was on my phone browsing and mum selected a video where my other sister Chloe was drinking water mixed with poo. She found it funny and I said if that was my daughter I'd be telling her not to ever do that again. I got a text from a policeman I know called Paul, he was telling me his partner and him had a stillborn baby and he was asking me to come over and sent me pictures of Dani Dyer as I had text him ages ago that she didn't tell her family she died her hair but he didn't reply to that. He apologised for not replying and wrote back with the above, and he asked to stay at mine. I said yes. He was in the kitchen in the dark. Matt was talking to his partner Stella in the bathroom. I heard her on the phone mention my name and said to the person on the phone, yes she has brown eyes, talking about me. I went into the kitchen naked looking for the toilet as I needed to pee, I looked in the cupboard and it wasn't there. Paul was in the kitchen and said I was waist high flirting with him as I was naked in front of him. He asked me to get Groundhog Day 2 the movie for him to watch. I told him Matt would have it and it's in the bedroom. I went into the bathroom as the only other toilet was downstairs but I weren't going to go outside my flat downstairs to pee as I as naked. Matt and Stella were in the bathroom looking at me panicked, I asked what was being said about me but Stella didn't want to say. The tap was on and water was splashing in my face, I looked in the sink and could see there was poo in the sink and the toilet. So I flushed the toilet and asked why there was poo in the toilet and sink. Matt explained the toilet had blocked. I looked at Stella and said "look if someone's talking sh!t about me then I want to know". She said that she had been talking to someone called John Smith. And I said sarcastically "oh what like John Smith on the PC" like when it gives a name suggestion. I asked her to go on. She said that he told her when I was young he used to look after me, they looked panicked and I said go on. They said John said he used to do something (can't remember what,my mind forgot it when I woke up even though I was aware of it in the dream) and that he would take money from my mum. I encouraged them to say the rest and she said he also said I was sulky. I said to them is that it? I thought in my head that they were going to tell me something terrible like he told a bad story about me or seeing as they said he used to look after me when I was young and how panicky they looked, I thought they were going to say he had abused me. Then I woke up needing to pee.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
Id say the main point of this dream is saying your mother fed you a bunch of poo about who you are and now you assume everyone thinks of you that way when it isn't true. When someone misguides us about our value and worth it can be easy to assume everyone thinks that way and wants to hurt us when that isn't the case. It may be time to separate how your mother treated you from the rest of John Q. Public. Not everyone is like your mom, out to put you down or judge you. Once you know this you may be less defensive towards the world at large. There really are nice kind people who have no ill will towards others. It's time you attracted some by knowing you deserve those types in your life. You aren't poo. You are a star (Stella)
Old 12-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Master
Ahh yay. I really loved that last part "You aren't poo. You are a star" that really uplifted me, thank you! I do feel that way and I couldn't understand what the dream meant at first but this all makes so much sense to me. I do act defensive because I feel everyone judges and thinks the same as how my mum led me to believe about myself. I've been working on accepting myself for who I am. So accepting that others don't feel those negative things about me is the next step, and even if some people do, then that's down to them and who they are. I never really saw in the past how she put me down or judged me, but as I've been coming more into my true self, I see what she does more clearly and how it has affected me. It's so sly and subtle but it's there and I mostly see it in her eyes when she talks to me. I thought the other day when I was growing up, she didn't directly call me fat or pick on me, but she never defended me, she laughed and let my other family members do that, and let me believe it was true. Eventually when I left her she did call me all those things and worse, that hurt but I accept it for what it is and I know it's not me. The last month I have felt so bad about myself believing I am fat and ugly. At the weekend three beautiful well rounded women said how beautiful I was and I was able to believe that again, instead of the narrative I am used too from my childhood. I feel so much better, I don't feel fat or ugly. I feel like I can see my own beauty shining out and I look better as a result of what I feel about myself. I explained this to Matt tonight and he agreed and said he can see it has made a difference in how I feel about myself and what I choose to believe. I feel so happy to have broken free from that. I hope it will be permanent but if not I will remember this and hopefully get back to me sooner until I feel like that all the time. I feel at work this week I've felt comfortable in my own skin and able to train a new staff member really well instead of being crippled with anxiety about myself and how others perceive me. I remember you saying before I will get there with all this. I feel I have, and this is a victory for me. I saw Stella meant star and I had a suspicion it was something to do with what you have said, so to hear this is really great confirmation and I thank you so much!!! Xx