Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is some of the hardest work that comes with being open to the Universe and what we call "Mediumship" we have to be able to take the good with the bad and embrace that it all has a role in our existences at times.

I came into life with ti all hard wired open for me to sense and take in. Some are looking for answers like I once did to what it all means, and others look to understand what they sense.

Heart is my husband and is learning to understand what its like to be open to more that is all around us. We were told my a Medium/ Psychic in England that he had to catch up some to me before we could be together in this life, so I guess he made it there.

Its a blessing and a curse honely to feel things. Yet too when negative energy is felt it is given that opportunity to be cleansed and moved on.

Lynn
Old 17-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melantha77
Oh my, heart,

I really wasn't sure that I was picking up anything when I wrote what I did.
I do pick up negative energies about places, but they've always been a building I've just walked past, or gone past in a vehicle, and there's not been any chance of finding out about those places

It was unpleasant to read about the experiences the poor children had in that...place...
But it does make you wonder how far we as humans can go towards horrific darkness/treatments towards others.
Thank you for clarifying the experiences-yes of course would that they could be forgotten...

Makes me wish I'd been wrong about what I said, but we do need to know about things like this, they cannot be pushed away, and the innocent victims cannot be forgotten...

its all good, I see it all as energy and the chance to be able to heal from it, which is even after 40 years still a process because I spent all that time suppressing it, so writing about it helps to relieve I of this

in addition you acutually get a chance to speak to someone who has lived in that building and be able to tell the story behind it, you recieve insight into your own reading or gut feeling about what it is you pick up, this is a good thing, we all need feedback and I was able to help with that,

the story here is so typical that it does indeed beg the question about what it is we do to each other, in my own personal experience... I would not be here, now, knowing what I do, who I am without the teachings of my past

during times of lonlyness and the distinct lack of trust in other people I found something within that could not be destroyed or hurt, or abused by anything, "out there"

that inner power came from knowing I was eternal, subjected to trememdious adversity for which I am forever grateful,
Old 18-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I see it is an institution, but as with a few others, I was guessing it was a school. Maybe it is an institution for badly behaved children? Or an orphanage? I am going to say it is an orphanage.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What Heart and I have both learned in life is truly what does not kill you does make you stronger if you can take the "negative" and turn it into "positive". To understand that we have paths in lives lived that are not always good and that we learn from those thing and grow. From there we too can help others that have face the same with a different compassion of understandings.

I was in an abusive relationship, where bad things happened but I too learned and grew in that relationship into whom I am today. I would wish it on no one....but for me it was my path to lead Heart and I do find each other. He too spend 18 years with an abusive wife. Combine that with my 33 years we truly have done a lifetime.

Its not a good thing to have happen to you in life. We lived through it and we found eachother in the end and its all good.

Lynn

You are absolutely right. It was a 50/50 change I wouldn't survive but I did and I wouldn't be who I am today without having gone through what I did. I never want to go through such intense experiences again and I know I will never have to, nor would I wish that on my worst enemy. I spent many years healing and now I can move on. 'nuff said.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
WARNING...….…….

What I am about to write may trigger bad memories in the reader. only read if you can accept that what happened with an open mind that what man does to each other can upset and change us forever, For I it made I stronger

That window is where I and many other children would be drugged and raped by whoever incognito, the window below illuminates the basement door, a fire happened in the basement, some of the children had been smoking and caught used mattresses on fire... right where the gas boiler was placed!!!

I was the only one who noticed the smell of smoke and raised the alarm, I remember being well and truly abused for setting that alarm off, it wasn't until I had the chance to point out the reason why, that all hell broke loose

Starting from the left ground floor, the large window (you feel has a history)
I would stand there looking out while stoned from the drugs I was given after having a meal, It was also used as a lounge and dining room with the relevant tv and dinner tables for a large amount of mixed children

Not sure what the drugs were, I would hallucinate fish floating around me in 3D and rainbow colours LSD?

then you have the entry door, then another large window, that was also a dining room with tv, and was used as a meeting gathering room, board meetings staff room (poor memory lol). we would be indoctrinated into a system of abusive education,

the windows first floor and second floor are bedrooms that housed many children per room. each room had about 20 children in each room for the two outer windows, and lockable isolation rooms above the front door, (naughty rooms) for children with particular aggressive behaviours, can you blame them!!! the one to the left is where I said no to being sexually abused so I was drugged... I dont remember much after that point

as you enter the front door your immediately taken aback by a very large hall with many doors to the rooms I just mentioned, there is a majestic flight of stairs that connects to a first floor landing spanning two very large walls including the rooms so mentioned above

im sorry for the graphic detail, I have a history attached to this building and in some cases mind bending memories I would rather forget

That's intense heart. I was drugged as well for a different kind of abuse. Tho there was much sexual abuse a few years later. I was eventually addicted to the drugs due to conditioning. Brainwashing. Whatever you want to call it as they tried to cover their tracks. Repeat what they wanted me to say and I'd get rewarded with drugs. I was 4 years old at the time. But I was aware of what they were trying to do so when I was alone I would repeat the true statements to counteract the false ones. Thus, here i am today.

I want to thank you for sharing your story. Even though you have healed I know it's still intense to have to relive it to explain things to us.
Old 20-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonRainne
I see it is an institution, but as with a few others, I was guessing it was a school. Maybe it is an institution for badly behaved children? Or an orphanage? I am going to say it is an orphanage.

Its a childrens home for mixed children between the ages of 7 and 18 or was,
the building belonged to the government at that time and before that im not sure
Old 20-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
That's intense heart. I was drugged as well for a different kind of abuse. Tho there was much sexual abuse a few years later. I was eventually addicted to the drugs due to conditioning. Brainwashing. Whatever you want to call it as they tried to cover their tracks. Repeat what they wanted me to say and I'd get rewarded with drugs. I was 4 years old at the time. But I was aware of what they were trying to do so when I was alone I would repeat the true statements to counteract the false ones. Thus, here i am today.

I want to thank you for sharing your story. Even though you have healed I know it's still intense to have to relive it to explain things to us.

thank you for kind words, I did have a very recent triggering which made I realise I had been suppressing these memories, A young man said something that reminded I of something I had deeply suppressed, its good that he did really because I would never had thought that the past could effect me so much,

as I write about past events it does seem to help I heal from it, so many thanks for the opportunity to do so here

I do hope your healed from your experiences
Old 20-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Master

Reliving it, telling the tale, will always cause a certain amount of triggering. I have to be very careful. And yes, I have healed and moved on.

Right now I am in the process of creating a genealogical family tree on Ancestry. And I'm telling it like it happened in bios of those who were naughty.
Old 27-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
I read your revelations on the 3rd page already before sharing what I felt from the place but anyways this is a cool idea and thread. I am no medium or anything but it seemed like a place that masqueraded as good but was ultimately a place of captivity and rife with resentment and unfortunate treatment of the inhabitants.. which coincides with the theme of the orphanage I think. very sad.. that is awesome that wonderful adoptions occurred though!
Old 15-02-2019, 03:45 AM
Seeker

I got a very uneasy feeling and sadness. I couldnt look at this any longer than a few seconds.