Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hi Sparrow,

Last night on Netflix I watched a National Geographic documentary about death called Moment of Death; the process and dying and what people's awareness may experience under different senarios and types of deaths. It was mostly from a scientific or medical perspective but they did touch upon NDE in a few cases, sorting of leaving the spiritual aspect open ended.

Here's the films description:

They speculate that the moment of death may not be instantaneous because different parts of the body shut down and different speeds. They cite a few cases for which people have been declared clinically dead only to wake later in the hospital morgue. Also, they touch on the fact that clinical death isn't what it used to be. For example, the heart and lungs are stopped during open heart surgury, technically death occures but they are revived after the proceedure.

What is your perspective about the moment one is dead, and what one experiences during the process(s)? I am aware that you have previously described that there is emotional and psychological baggage which takes some measure of time to transcend beyond, so what I am asking about is the process between life and death and what one can expect during this time.

Also, what are the possible implications, if any, for deciding about being buried or cremated?

Lastly, what is your perspective on the possible implications, if any, of donating organs, or a body to science? Do these things affect the process of moving into or assimilating in the spirit world by holding some of the essence back or something like that?

Thanks,
Cal
If at first we look upon the process of death for other animals, we see that their transition is swift and natural. They let go very quickly and easily (they do not hold onto the ego). Often you will find their consciousness vacates the physical instrument some time prior before the biological functions have become inactive. This is especially so if there is any physical suffering which takes place. It should comfort you to know that in such circumstances most animals are already attuned to be able to leave their bodies at will, almost on command. What is seen thereafter is purely the biological functions firing away, causing it to jerk, twitch and so on. Other animals have a very low pain threshold and so leave far more quickly than most human beings. This ability, in a sense, comes from the fact that many animals eat each other out of necessity and have adapted their consciousness to free themselves of any unnecessary suffering.

When it comes to human beings, their nature of passing is often experienced in a much broader way. Because of the many circumstances humans have created in their environment they seem to have invented far more many ways to end their physical life. From car crashes, addictions, gun shot wounds, contaminations, suicide, domestic fires, electric shock and all kinds of hazardous scenarios. The nature in which a human being passes will be entirely relative to the means in which it is triggered, and the state at which that being is currently at within their consciousness. So if they are a spiritual person who has prepared themselves years in advance for the time of their death, then they are going to have a very swift exit and transition. Those who have no belief in a soul, spirit or any sort of afterlife, and who live a life purely within a materialistic perspective, they will find their passing and transition very confusing and disorientating. The latter are more inclined to grasp firm hold of their physical body during and even after their body has ceased to function.

When a human being realises they are going to die their whole state of consciousness and vibrational frequency changes. On a physical level the body reserves all its energy and functionality to major organs of its biology to enable homeostasis. Once breathing becomes compromised and the lungs begin to fail, the liver, kidneys and gut are shut down. This is often why you may see incontinence, loss of appetite and so on. The body will go through a process of shutting down none essential organs until eventually the heart stops and the brain is left firing its remaining biochemical functions. The cells are the last to cease function as they work somewhat independent of the brain. The brain merely connects them together and forms pathways of communication.
All the cellular frequency information, that is, the biorhythmic memory imprints are ejected into a specific cycle per second frequency which animates what you call the soul. The frequency you resonate at and within while reading this is likely between 200-900 cps. At your time of death this will increase to such an extent that you will ‘slip’ out of your physical awareness into another frequency of awareness you call the soul state, or an OBE. Other people will not be able to see you within this state simply because your cps rate is beyond their receptivity of human perception and senses.
As your cps rate has expanded to occupy a broader spectrum of light and sound frequency, you become aware of other aspects or dimensions of reality. Such a reality will be relative to your state of consciousness at that time, and thus the nature of what you will experience as your ‘passing’. Whether you remain behind to observe your human body or perhaps simply transport yourself to new surroundings within higher frequencies. So it is within your understanding, you can see heaven is not some far away place, but occupies the same physical space, just within a different energy/light cycle per second frequency.

The significance of being buried or cremated is an entirely belief orientated one. For those in physical life who deem it insignificant will therefore continue that opinion after their passing. It will not effect them whatsoever in their new state. For those similarly who, whilst in physical life, deem their state of physical burial to be something of great importance and ceremony to them will hold true to their beliefs in the afterlife. So for those who don’t get their way, as it were, after their soul has left, may actually get a little cheesed off if their wishes are not met. This is an entirely personal thing, which should be decided beforehand.

Again, with matters of donating organs to science. It will depend entirely on the belief system held by the individual whether or not such circumstances are in alignment to their wishes. It is the attachments in belief which hold the soul back from a smooth transition, not the actual physical ‘stuff’ itself. The cellular memory which is duplicated in every way no longer has any necessity to keep the carbon copy of it in physical state, and so completely detaches from it. It is the thoughts that person has and the values they regard their physical state in which determines their process of deliverance, so to speak.

In a general view, would it not be efficient as a human race to recycle and re-use organs in this way rather than see them simply become food for bacteria? I would think so.

Interesting line of questioning, Cal. I hope this perspective delivers some value. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Vega
Sparrow:
Those in spirit who are the ones who engage themselves in ‘doing things’ are the very same who walk the Earth today. The indication that you are here, now, in human form, reveals your soul aspiration has something very specific in mind for itself. For it is in truth that I say, with ease of confidence, that no spirit ever even needs to have a physical life incarnation to learn and develop consciousness.

Yes, and that aspiration may be that of total liberation from all cycles of life, which is subject to change. Even the spirit realm is subject to change, and (i am going to use the D word now) death. Which is the cessation of one state, into another.
But, since the lifespan is so great in the state of spirit, they may believe that they are in some way immortal, in their current state. But one is subject to change, even in the highest realms. But this may be harder to acknowledge in another state than that of a humans. So a spirit may choose to incarnate as a human over and over again, untill it reaches the aspiration of total liberation. Which is easier to attain through the human experience.

Now, you said that a soul doesnt have to live a physical life, but can tap into the records, borrow a life and re-live its experiences. But isnt that just experiencing someone elses choices? It is not your own. Like watching a movie, you can get lost in the film, but in the end its not really you. And thats why there are those that actually do incarnate too.

Since there is a replication of everything in the spirit world from the physical one, there is really no need to endure such a digestion of pain and suffering within physical state.

So, why do they endure all this pain and suffering, if there in actuality was no need? Except for the notion that a human incarnation is more favourable from the perspective of total liberation. Is it because some feel there is not enough experiences to pick and choose from, or do some incarnate here out of ignorance?

On returning to the concept of losing your soul and spirit into a state of one-ness with everything, how could you achieve such a state when you have yet to acknowledge all of what exists?,

Let me re-phrase, this part must have been a a source of misinterpretation. I mean the liberation from Change, birth and death. Which is present also in spirit world.

and also to experience and understand it from a personal perspective?

No, Total Liberation. Which includes all personality.

You cannot become one with something you have no concept or experience of, that is why you are having a 1:1 perceptual journey, or if you like, an individualized journey to attain this understanding of what you are a part of. Then and only then would you have a more complete awareness of what you are connected to on a more profound intimate level. So as your journey unfolds in the direction you aspire it to take, you become more and more connected to all that is, which is in a state of expansion all the time, and you become a fuller more complete being. When you then meditate upon all that you have aspired to connect to and be a part of, your experience of God is thus altered and transcended to something more divine and incredible each time. So in this way, your connection to, understanding of, and experience within what God is, is an unfolding continuum of joy and fulfilment, not just a pointless inactive empty void of consciousness.

This is a description of becoming more and more god-like. Which is all good.
Though I do not see total liberation as pointless, that is my view.

Now, I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding which i take full responsibility for.

I will do my best to interpret your meaning of the term total liberation.
The fabric of the spirit world does not change for it does not follow a linear orientation. It is the beings within it which change through aspired creation. Beings within the spirit world are not bound to or by change, except that which they aspire to change for themselves. Nothing ever changes in the spirit world unless the will of one creates a change for themselves through attraction. You can spend an eternity blissfully living out a singular role to your soul contentment, and some do. If it is within some state of liberation from identity, responsibility or creativity then that too is also possible via your attraction to create it. Though it will be simply for you and you will create it within your own universal space. Such an aspired state is already experienced by many in the spirit world, and never have they aspired to become human as you are now. Should it be that becoming human alters your value base and perspective of certain other states of being then that too holds purpose and potential. I would however say that each individual creates his and her own experience and understanding of what God is, and gravitates themselves towards this. This becomes your personal journey, for it is your ‘personal’ choice which aspires you to seek total liberation. This liberation, which you create for yourself will still be a personal journey no matter how you look at it, for you will always be the one creating it as a separate entity, a separate expression of God. You will be no closer to God through the renouncement of any personal identity adventure than someone else who perhaps aspires God to be something completely different. Each species, each energy being understands and experiences what God is in a completely different way. This is what God truly is, it is anything and everything you can imagine and aspire yourself to be.

There is no measure of lifespan in the state of spirit. For again spirit does not run upon the tracks of linear time. One cannot say this spirit or that spirit is older than another. The human sense of time is none existent except for those quadrants where physical state memories have been brought over to the spirit world and replicated as means of assimilating information and mirroring experiences for enjoyment.

The reason you yourself are in human form is very much the same as why other beings choose to exchange experiences and consciousness as I have described. Somewhere within your journey you have become attracted to some piece of information or being who has presented the human experience to you, which appears to have created attraction for you. This is not to say you have been incarnating as a human for thousands or millions of years, since human beings are relatively a new experiment. Many of spirit state may simply opt to have a singular human life and never again have another, here or anywhere. The exchange of consciousness to beings who have never before been human does not mean you are passing on your choices to that being and ultimately creating a double copy, but that energy is interpreted and rearranged in such a way as to create something completely new in that other. Since the energy orientation of the other being who borrows your consciousness is so vastly different to you, there is no risk of them becoming you. Nor is there risk of not having a will of their own, for their original origin and makeup reconfigures the information you share and extends what they already are to something which has certain human qualities or traits, picked up from its interaction with you. The key words here are qualities and traits. Not, as you suggest the choices themselves.

Regarding pain and suffering, this is merely a challenge. It is a process of interpreting information within a physical state utilizing emotional energies. Souls comes here out of compassion for others and bring their many gifts of love and knowledge with them hoping to manifest something much greater than what exists right now. It is an aspiration to create a better world which compels individuals to come and have a physical life. Often the love for the human species and the excitement of its development will outweigh any fears or reservations surrounding the pain and suffering which may follow. If beings did not continue to reincarnate then the human experiment would not develop into anything beautiful and would simply destroy itself.
-Sparrow

Old 10-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Cal

Sparrow, thanks again for providing valuable information and insights. I am very grateful!

One thing is still not clear to me. You said:

Quote:
All the cellular frequency information, that is, the biorhythmic memory imprints are ejected into a specific cycle per second frequency which animates what you call the soul. The frequency you resonate at and within while reading this is likely between 200-900 cps. At your time of death this will increase to such an extent that you will ‘slip’ out of your physical awareness into another frequency of awareness you call the soul state, or an OBE.

So at what point does the time of death occur, and one slips out into another frequency of awareness? Is it when the heart fails or the brain? If its the brain then are people who are in 'brain dead' comas truly dead? There seems to still be medical and science debate about this piece - about pulling the plug when machines are keeping the heart and lungs working. Are people in that condition actually dead already and has their soul moved on according to their pre-death beliefs? In some cases the decision may be up the the family. Knowing this will help my decision on my family or their decision on me, should we end up in that predicament.

Quote:
In a general view, would it not be efficient as a human race to recycle and re-use organs in this way rather than see them simply become food for bacteria?

Yes, I think so as well. I was just thinking that if I were to die in a sudden way or have the plugged pulled in the brain-dead scenario, where my organs were in pristine condition for donation if it would be a good thing to give life to someone else who may otherwise die, as long as it doesn’t cause a problem with my afterlife transition or the recipients transition at some point.

Thanks so much!
Cal
Old 19-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Master
Cal

And so we continue.

The brain is merely a biological machine, as too is your heart. As I stated, the individual cells are the last to shut down, not the brain or the heart. Your soul is not contained in the confines of your brain, or any other major organ of the body, it permeates every living cell of your body, down to the very DNA. You must also remember that you are not just one life form, but a great many simultaneously. Many millions of bacteria and other life forms exist within and as part of what you know as a human being. A collection of biochemical organisms electrochemically wired together to form a walking, talking miracle instrument. The heart may stop or the brain may appear to cease all function, but with the right technological advancement can be restarted like rebooting a computer. They have not truly died for their essence, their cellular memory and awareness of ‘I am’ still resides within each living cell. These cells are inherently connected to, uploading to, and downloading from your etheric cord which is attached to your pure spirit. This applies to every living being.

A person truly dies, in a sense, when the etheric cord is detached from the solar plexus and your consciousness cuts all ties with the physical body. The exact time this takes place is different for everyone, as the means in which people die, as I said, are so broad. Some, who experience a very violent affliction upon their physical state tend to sever their connection with their cellular counterpart almost instantly. In these cases the person will suddenly become aware of their etheric form which is ejected, in a sense. If it is the body has been damaged to such an extent it can no longer sustain conscious state, then the soul does not stay very long. Yet for those who are enduring some sort of illness or slowly deteriorating state, their link with their physical state may still be strong because of the beliefs and values they have for it. In this case their consciousness will tend to experience phases of conscious state and unconscious state. Their etheric cord will still be attached to their physical being, but they may experience shifts of awareness and dream like states. Also for those who are within such things as comas, their etheric cord still remains present, but their consciousness will often occupy a different frequency altogether, only momentarily returning back into physical awareness. So in a sense, the dial on your conscious state is turned from one setting to another. The etheric cord will detach when the conscious state has let go of the frequency focus of physical state and completely aligns itself with the frequency of the metaphysical world, or their pure spirit. When this occurs the body will give out very quickly and there will be no mistake that they have passed.

So, how do you know when someone has truly died? Well if the body continues to function then there is still a presence of consciousness. It will just be that this consciousness is, in a sense, between two worlds. One may then be led to contemplate whether keeping someone alive through apparatus is for their best interest, or whether you are prolonging their unfortunate state. The wishes of the individual would be the indication. If they are unable to indicate, then it must be a decision based on the quality of life foreseen and the wishes of loved ones.
-Sparrow

Old 19-12-2010, 12:26 PM
glenos

SGS., still waiting for your wisdoms re the 'Crop Circles' question. Any info's ?

G
Old 19-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning Sparrow, so nice to see you here again !

Very interesting information regarding the etheric cord, I had totally forgotten about this.
Your comments have answered, once again, some wonderings that I have had, yet wasn't quite sure how to put into words.

So this experiencing of the " shifts of awareness and dream like states " is because of their etheric cord still being attached, and their " consciousness as it tends to experience phases of conscious state and unconscious state "...... which at times, seems to look like one is drifting off to sleep and then waking up again. I wonder, when our time comes, and if we have this knowledge of the etheric cord in advance...do you think we will sense this ?

And if in the case of a lingering illness, if one knows about this etheric cord which seems in a sense or just is ... holding them here.... If one has decided they no longer want to be here, to deal with the lingering illness... do you think they can just decide that they want to go now ?

so many wonderings, first thing in the morning ! the mind is already going in a variety of directions.

Dreamy xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

A person truly dies, in a sense, when the etheric cord is detached from the solar plexus and your consciousness cuts all ties with the physical body. The exact time this takes place is different for everyone, as the means in which people die, as I said, are so broad. Some, who experience a very violent affliction upon their physical state tend to sever their connection with their cellular counterpart almost instantly. In these cases the person will suddenly become aware of their etheric form which is ejected, in a sense. If it is the body has been damaged to such an extent it can no longer sustain conscious state, then the soul does not stay very long. Yet for those who are enduring some sort of illness or slowly deteriorating state, their link with their physical state may still be strong because of the beliefs and values they have for it. In this case their consciousness will tend to experience phases of conscious state and unconscious state. Their etheric cord will still be attached to their physical being, but they may experience shifts of awareness and dream like states. Also for those who are within such things as comas, their etheric cord still remains present, but their consciousness will often occupy a different frequency altogether, only momentarily returning back into physical awareness. So in a sense, the dial on your conscious state is turned from one setting to another. The etheric cord will detach when the conscious state has let go of the frequency focus of physical state and completely aligns itself with the frequency of the metaphysical world, or their pure spirit. When this occurs the body will give out very quickly and there will be no mistake that they have passed.

-Sparrow

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
SGS., still waiting for your wisdoms re the 'Crop Circles' question. Any info's ?

G
Yes. Done.

-Sparrow

Old 19-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Good morning Sparrow, so nice to see you here again !

Very interesting information regarding the etheric cord, I had totally forgotten about this.
Your comments have answered, once again, some wonderings that I have had, yet wasn't quite sure how to put into words.

So this experiencing of the " shifts of awareness and dream like states " is because of their etheric cord still being attached, and their " consciousness as it tends to experience phases of conscious state and unconscious state "...... which at times, seems to look like one is drifting off to sleep and then waking up again. I wonder, when our time comes, and if we have this knowledge of the etheric cord in advance...do you think we will sense this ?

And if in the case of a lingering illness, if one knows about this etheric cord which seems in a sense or just is ... holding them here.... If one has decided they no longer want to be here, to deal with the lingering illness... do you think they can just decide that they want to go now ?

so many wonderings, first thing in the morning ! the mind is already going in a variety of directions.

Dreamy xx
Indeed, the very ‘tunnel’ some purportedly envision via their near-death-experience can be seen akin to consciousness travelling through their etheric cord at great speed. The conscious state identity that is being withdrawn back towards its divine source; its spirit. Of course, with knowledge of the apparatus you use between worlds your experience will be somewhat different than those who have not one thread of it.

Yes, too, in response to your comment here, just as other animals do so, you also have the free will to detach yourself within the right state of awareness. Because other animals do not hold the same egotistical attachments of identity to their bodies, they leave very quickly. The only thing stopping a human from doing this is their emotional ‘stuff’ and sense of possession, or ownership. If one see’s themselves as a free spirit, they will free themselves as one.
-Sparrow

Old 19-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

oh, so this explains the " tunnel idea " too !
thank you Sparrow for all your replies, much appreciated !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Cal

Thanks so much Sparrow! I, and I suspect many others, really appreciate you sharing such valuable and insightful knowledge.

Cal