Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yea, tell that to anyone who lost someone close because of terminal cancer. Tell them that if only the people they lost meditated 24/7 and became vegans they wouldn't have died. Unless that's not what you're implying?

Cancer is not a mystery, no disease is. what made you think that it is? I think we both know that the answer to that is mainstream misleading and lies. Since you are on a Spiritual Forum and clearly don't automatically align with the mainstream, what makes you so closed-minded when it comes to the concept of human beings suffering physically in this sense? I have to ask what research and investigating or looking around you've done on the matter since having read my posts? that is the main thing.. hopefully you can believe that I used to just accept what the mainstream said and then I was woken up and invested the time and energy to try and understand more. is that not what we're here for?
Old 08-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
health research

Hello,

After reading this thread, I thought I'd make a brief comment.

In the 1980s, I began researching different methods to improve my health. My main concern was pain management as pain killers became ineffective at the time and they still are. I can use prescription medications if need be, but in a much more limited way as they're not very effective as they should be. They work for two, maybe three days if I'm lucky which is not good if I need to take them for a longer period of time. Thankfully, I haven't been in such a situation.

This route led me to read a monthly health magazine for ten years where I learned about herbs and supplements. I also read about Dr Linus Pauling who wrote a book in the 1960s regarding intravenous Vit C. I found the articles in the magazine informative and I do remember reading about acidic and alkaline blood and what foods to eat that countered both because ideally blood is supposed to be a neutral ph balance. That particular article mentioned to get your blood tested for its ph balance in order to know the correct foods to eat.

My other health issues improved a bit after taking the right supplements. This lead me to crystals and chakras. When I added those to my arsenal to help my health, then my health really improved so I weaned myself off some supplements and kept taking the ones I deemed the most important. I agree that diet is important but it's tough for me to make changes to it.

As of today, I use chakras and energy as my main go to for improving my health.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-11-2018, 06:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Cancer is not a mystery, no disease is. what made you think that it is? I think we both know that the answer to that is mainstream misleading and lies. Since you are on a Spiritual Forum and clearly don't automatically align with the mainstream, what makes you so closed-minded when it comes to the concept of human beings suffering physically in this sense? I have to ask what research and investigating or looking around you've done on the matter since having read my posts? that is the main thing.. hopefully you can believe that I used to just accept what the mainstream said and then I was woken up and invested the time and energy to try and understand more. is that not what we're here for?

This has nothing to do with anything 'mainstream' or being close minded. I merely asked you a simple question based from my own perspective, as many people I knew personally have dealt with it, most of them are dead by now and a few still alive (which is only a matter of time before death's coming for them next). Imho I find it rather close minded to spread false lies regarding cancer and diseases. But once again I ask you, is cancer fixed by going vegan and meditating? Yes or no?
Old 08-11-2018, 06:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

This has nothing to do with anything 'mainstream' or being close minded. I merely asked you a simple question based from my own perspective, as many people I knew personally have dealt with it, most of them are dead by now and a few still alive (which is only a matter of time before death's coming for them next). Imho I find it rather close minded to spread false lies regarding cancer and diseases that have no truth at all. But once again I ask you, to give you the chance to clarify yourself, is cancer fixed by going vegan and meditating? Yes or no?
Old 25-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This has nothing to do with anything 'mainstream' or being close minded. I merely asked you a simple question based from my own perspective, as many people I knew personally have dealt with it, most of them are dead by now and a few still alive (which is only a matter of time before death's coming for them next). Imho I find it rather close minded to spread false lies regarding cancer and diseases that have no truth at all. But once again I ask you, to give you the chance to clarify yourself, is cancer fixed by going vegan and meditating? Yes or no?

hello SlayerOfLight, sorry I misunderstood you and took so long to reply.

It is with an open mind that I arrived at the conclusions I have and it is the truth so I don't appreciate your accusation of false lies when to begin with you have not done the research or reading or listening and discussion I have. so how would you know? I have been in the dark different ways for years and with time and energy I've kept searching for the truth to find out the information and insight I attempt to share now. I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I think it is a fair statement considering how much I have devoted to figuring out what I have and hope to help others with.

I think that becoming vegan and things like meditating could potentially reverse cancer conditions yes, but as a panacea no. that is because veganism is a blanket term and can include all kinds of disease-contributing foods. going raw vegan would most likely reverse most disease conditions, but to achieve the deepest healing your best bet is to go fruitarian and be mindful of proper food combining because that can have a huge impact on how your body is able to use food and process waste.

I don't know much about meditating and it's a sort of elusive topic to me, so I know you didn't get the idea of that being the hand in hand cure along with diet for defeating disease from me, but I do respect it and admire those that are committed to it.. and would like to learn to incorporate it more into my own life because I do think it offers a lot of healing and enlightenment so to speak. but there are many many different healing and mindfulness modalities that can help physically and non-physically. One for instance is EFT Emotional Freedom Technique, and all kinds of body manipulation with acupressure and exercises especially like Donna Eden energy medicine or the 5 Tibetan Rites can help improve a life and health and wellbeing exponentially. The funny thing is, through my extensive research, I have seen that almost anything a human can or naturally does do or is supposed to do, has healing potential.

This is your everyday common mundane stuff like putting your hand on your chin or forehead, body poses, eye rolling, humming, making sounds, sitting on the ground outside, creating art, laughing, hugging, dancing, using the senses, smelling, touching, seeing, hearing etc. etc. almost anything a human is naturally supposed to do can have verifiable healing efficacy. There is even research about looking at colors, chromotherapy, and aromatherapy of course, and all sorts of touch therapy or exercises like yoga and ancient healing practices. So many sounds are healing and I could go on, but conclusively almost anything natural or native to humans (including positive love things) is healing and capable of contributing to the reversal of disease. And almost everything chemically manmade and deviated too far from nature or that goes against human nature is toxic and contributes to disease and disorder. and messing with food in ways that nature doesn't appreciate is harmful too. So I finally realized that nature is good and deviating too far from it or being deprived of it is what is bad. Natural pure aromas and essential oils are incredibly healing, while chemically derived synthetic fragrances, perfumes and 'air fresheners' are carcinogenic and disease-causing. it goes that way for pretty much everything. lol if you move the body the way it is naturally supposed to go like with certain exercises or touch, you result in healing.. if you move it in ways it doesn't go or bend it or twist it or break it, it results in injury or even death. It's important to understand the laws of nature and the ideals especially for our species. Evidence suggests that our bodies are designed to optimally benefit most from fresh fruit. We can eat nearly anything but that doesn't mean it is actually nourishing food for us. or going to help instead of harm us.. So yes that is a lot of what I have spent endless hours researching and musing about. I have looked at so many scientific studies I can't even count them, and it took a long long time to finally see the funny simplicity of it all. Honor nature cuz you are nature. deviation and deprivation of it deliver you to disorder, disease, and death. It is that simple.

but understanding what it is and is supposed to mean to be human is where it gets complicated.. however, we are creative beings with endless potential and hunger and thirst of sensation and experience. So we must take time to honor all aspects of ourselves. and when it comes to meditating, as I said it's sort of difficult for me to grasp the concept of it, but all in all I think it is sort of just a pause, a vacation from all the conscious or unconscious activity. a stillness, to just be.. and while we can thrive on sensations and experiences we do also need to just appreciate existence and realize we are that perfect peace and harmony at our essence and core and don't need anything else to be enough. but we can't do that all the time unless we are super enlightened monks or gurus at the top of mountains and we are not supposed to, most of us anyway, we are here to experience and create experiences and appreciate the infinite possibilities we can participate in or contribute to the world. the point toward health and wellbeing is to stop doing what is unnatural and do more of what is natural, cuz what does that word natural really mean anyway? We're born to Earth in this lifetime so that is what must be natural for us. honor that appropriately and disease ceases to exist, because on Earth these human bodies have a normal natural condition called homeostasis which is by definition a perfect state of harmony where disease doesn't exist.. if you interfere with the body and prevent it from doing what it is supposed to by polluting and clogging up the self physically, or even mentally or emotionally or spiritually by deviating from your true nature, problems arise. but they can be reversed with proper living and consumption & creation

Last edited by Sapphirez : 25-11-2018 at 02:28 AM.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Master

I developed celiac disease because I had a compromised immune system from being bitten by a little mosquito carrying West Nile. I proceeded to get West Nile Meningitis. So it's the virus transferred to me by a little bug that made me sick. No amount of pure eating, meditation, positive thinking would have combated the West Nile virus.

I should be able to heal myself, according to you. Mind over matter. Just eat the foods that will destroy my body and tell myself there is nothing wrong with me. In the meantime my white cells (t cells) will attack my small intestines and destroy them thus killing me (that's what happens to someone who has celiac disease)

As the body ages....yes the body ages...it has less ability to heal itself. Growing old is not for the faint of heart, I always say. But there are a myriad of lessons to be learned with the limited ability to be mobile or through illness.

Death is a natural part of life.

My goal is not to live to be 90 or 900. My goal is to be here, learn my lessons and then go Home.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:37 AM
Master
well linen the truth is that the human body is designed to deal with viruses, but can't perform at its pique capacity when otherwise compromised.

what mainstream medicine or mainstream in general says about disease and health is wildly inaccurate. much of what people think is disease or symptoms is just the body trying to correct the unjust situations inside of it, and it runs out of options because its normal avenues become bombarded and incapacitated.

I think that evidence and sense point to the fact that age is generally just accumulation of condition of disrepair. it is why a person can look like they were run over one day and look like a spritely fairy the next week. the body is constantly trying to regenerate itself and there are infinite ways to assist this, but they involve honoring nature and your own nature which means adhering to the diet that is best suited for you as a human being too.

and that does not include gluten. gluten is a pretty toxic substance that is detrimental to anyone that eats it, not just those with celiac disease. My fiance actually "has that" and the last time he mistakenly ate some tortillas that had wheat in them his face got all puffy and red and he could barely open his eyes and it was startling. and that's just the most obvious outward symptom.. He said that he will be like that for a week as it's happened before and I just tried to support him and help him heal the quickest with what I know and have researched. He won't eat fruit (except vegetables that are fruit like cucumbers) so I couldn't feed him that but I think I made him some herbal tea and applied essential oils to his feet.. and lo and behold he was better the next day. anyways, every person gets hurt if they eat gluten just some are more sensitive to it than others and the fact you are hints that your body is in more serious disrepair and needs to be pampered to help you heal a great deal quickly. My fiance has a limited lifestyle where he abstains from a lot of the bad things people consume, but he also has his own bad habits and consumes some of the worst stuff like alcohol.. don't want to bring up his baggage but that is a little fact and he is not healthy nor has he been for years. If he drank better things instead of alcohol and cleaned up his diet and lifestyle even more, he would be able to tolerate gluten better and not have attacks or outbreaks. but it's not the most terrible thing in the world because it's smart to abstain from gluten so his body is doing him a favor by getting so upset when he eats it, which he never does on purpose, for obvious reasons..

anyways so that's a little story about someone I know "with celiac disease" but he also says he gets sick if he eats a piece of sweet fruit.. though he doesn't want to because his drink of choice is dry white wine and he mixes it with hempseed milk (used to be with instant decaf coffee too) and who would want to eat fruit when their belly and cells are full of that insanity all day? it's kind of off topic but as I've said fruit is the most common widespread way to heal and repair the body.. and some people's bodies are so far gone that they can't even easily eat the food that their bodies were designed to. as you can see from your own experience they weren't designed to eat gluten. the fact that you were so susceptible to a disease or virus supports my earlier assessment that your body is in need of more healing quickly because if it was fine then it could handle west nile virus.. though there is the question of how many of these pathogens are created deliberately by governments or whomever.. that's another thread though, the point is that if you take care of yourself and honor nature enough then there is no option for your body and being but to heal and expand for the better. We have to control our own atmosphere and environment cuz that is all we have control over, and then by doing that we can control what is beckoned to us. because microbes come because they have a reason to.. not just randomly, they come because they sense there is a mess or toxicity for them to feast on and technically they are there to help, but of course it doesn't feel like help.. however if we stop feeding them and start doing the opposite and creating an internal environment that they feel unwelcome in they have no choice but to leave or die.

I love the idea of being able to walk through an area and repel all the creepy crawly microscopic critters that normally prey on people.. We have that choice, we just have to make it and usually it involves learning how best to do it. so many people are just so against learning anything new, or applying it, especially when it will help them.. but isn't that the way the society and culture is set up to make people? it's designed to keep people from being themselves, keep them from nature and their own inherent nature.. cuz that is the way we win and whatever menacing powers simply don't want us to carry on as we are divinely wonderfully supposed to. but isn't that our purpose here?

Yes you are right there is a lot that can be learned and garnered from limited mobility and unwellness. I mean I would never have learned all the amazing things I have had I not suffered with illness and feeling bad myself.. I asked questions and sought answers and I haven't stopped for years. now I know.. not everything of course, but I understand most of the basics and success keys that everyone can use. I know it is a shame that people are so focused on disagreeing and discounting that they don't want to invest more into learning and seeing for themselves, but that choice is yours.

Last edited by Clover : 26-11-2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Discussion -
Old 26-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
In so far as what people say is true, and untrue, and speculative, the inevitable passing of sensation in every moment eventually leads to the body's decay, and there are no people, no spiritual masters, who are exempt. Far greater, far more spiritually advanced people than I have succumb to Jack Dancer and died. I think one has to travel the life path to its destiny, and it might entail a grave illness, an unfortunate accident, or the body just being unable to sustain life anymore, according to the whole of past kamma, but we shall meet our respective ends, surely, each in our own way, and this is not optional.

Last edited by Gem : 26-11-2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Master

the point is that if you take care of yourself and honor nature enough then there is no option for your body and being but to heal and expand for the better.

We have to control our own atmosphere and environment cuz that is all we have control over, and then by doing that we can control what is beckoned to us.

The two quotes I simply do not agree with. You are saying essentially that if we take care of ourselves and live cleanly we can control disease in our bodies. What about those who are genetically prone to cancers like breast, uterine, etc?

I don't think you have had the time to experience the limited abilities we have to control our illnesses or diseases in your short amount of time in your current body. It, at least, has not been my experiences and I'm 65 years old now.

The body heals easily when it is young with a little bit of correction but as the body ages the free radicals increase, inflammation increases (our body's worse enemies) and the body cannot heal itself as easily. The air we breath is polluted. The soils our food is grown in is polluted even if it is raised organically because the air is polluted and thus acid rains nourish our "organic" foods as well. Our water is polluted. You can drink clean water all you want to but your skin is exposed to polluted water every time you take a shower. If you are a meat eater, eating organic is still tainted by the polluted air plus acid rains which taint the grasses the animals eat, thus they are not truly pure either.

I'm wondering how often you actually read a label on a product. I know what most of those ingredients are because I must to keep from being exposed to gluten and corn. I know what ingredients are 'derived' or grown on a corn base as well, which the normal person is quite ignorant of. So I am well versed on research. Otherwise I would be sick more often than I am.

A puffy face is not the only symptom of celiac disease. I believe that is gluten intolerance, not celiac disease. Celiac disease entail the destruction of the small intestines. In finer detail the immune system attacking the small intestines and destroying them. A very painful experience. Symptoms can be brain fog, physical weakness, pain in the gut (picture razor blades in the gut), skin disorders, vomiting, cramping, diarrhea or constipation or IBS, nephropathy (nerves dying), irritability, anemia (from not being able to absorb nutrients through the villi because of damage). These are all of the symptoms that occur when I am glutened.

What Gem said is true. There is no amount of correct living that can keep the body alive and healthy forever.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
hello SlayerOfLight, sorry I misunderstood you and took so long to reply.

It is with an open mind that I arrived at the conclusions I have and it is the truth so I don't appreciate your accusation of false lies when to begin with you have not done the research or reading or listening and discussion I have. so how would you know? I have been in the dark different ways for years and with time and energy I've kept searching for the truth to find out the information and insight I attempt to share now. I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I think it is a fair statement considering how much I have devoted to figuring out what I have and hope to help others with.

I think that becoming vegan and things like meditating could potentially reverse cancer conditions yes, but as a panacea no. that is because veganism is a blanket term and can include all kinds of disease-contributing foods. going raw vegan would most likely reverse most disease conditions, but to achieve the deepest healing your best bet is to go fruitarian and be mindful of proper food combining because that can have a huge impact on how your body is able to use food and process waste.

I don't know much about meditating and it's a sort of elusive topic to me, so I know you didn't get the idea of that being the hand in hand cure along with diet for defeating disease from me, but I do respect it and admire those that are committed to it.. and would like to learn to incorporate it more into my own life because I do think it offers a lot of healing and enlightenment so to speak. but there are many many different healing and mindfulness modalities that can help physically and non-physically. One for instance is EFT Emotional Freedom Technique, and all kinds of body manipulation with acupressure and exercises especially like Donna Eden energy medicine or the 5 Tibetan Rites can help improve a life and health and wellbeing exponentially. The funny thing is, through my extensive research, I have seen that almost anything a human can or naturally does do or is supposed to do, has healing potential.

This is your everyday common mundane stuff like putting your hand on your chin or forehead, body poses, eye rolling, humming, making sounds, sitting on the ground outside, creating art, laughing, hugging, dancing, using the senses, smelling, touching, seeing, hearing etc. etc. almost anything a human is naturally supposed to do can have verifiable healing efficacy. There is even research about looking at colors, chromotherapy, and aromatherapy of course, and all sorts of touch therapy or exercises like yoga and ancient healing practices. So many sounds are healing and I could go on, but conclusively almost anything natural or native to humans (including positive love things) is healing and capable of contributing to the reversal of disease. And almost everything chemically manmade and deviated too far from nature or that goes against human nature is toxic and contributes to disease and disorder. and messing with food in ways that nature doesn't appreciate is harmful too. So I finally realized that nature is good and deviating too far from it or being deprived of it is what is bad. Natural pure aromas and essential oils are incredibly healing, while chemically derived synthetic fragrances, perfumes and 'air fresheners' are carcinogenic and disease-causing. it goes that way for pretty much everything. lol if you move the body the way it is naturally supposed to go like with certain exercises or touch, you result in healing.. if you move it in ways it doesn't go or bend it or twist it or break it, it results in injury or even death. It's important to understand the laws of nature and the ideals especially for our species. Evidence suggests that our bodies are designed to optimally benefit most from fresh fruit. We can eat nearly anything but that doesn't mean it is actually nourishing food for us. or going to help instead of harm us.. So yes that is a lot of what I have spent endless hours researching and musing about. I have looked at so many scientific studies I can't even count them, and it took a long long time to finally see the funny simplicity of it all. Honor nature cuz you are nature. deviation and deprivation of it deliver you to disorder, disease, and death. It is that simple.

but understanding what it is and is supposed to mean to be human is where it gets complicated.. however, we are creative beings with endless potential and hunger and thirst of sensation and experience. So we must take time to honor all aspects of ourselves. and when it comes to meditating, as I said it's sort of difficult for me to grasp the concept of it, but all in all I think it is sort of just a pause, a vacation from all the conscious or unconscious activity. a stillness, to just be.. and while we can thrive on sensations and experiences we do also need to just appreciate existence and realize we are that perfect peace and harmony at our essence and core and don't need anything else to be enough. but we can't do that all the time unless we are super enlightened monks or gurus at the top of mountains and we are not supposed to, most of us anyway, we are here to experience and create experiences and appreciate the infinite possibilities we can participate in or contribute to the world. the point toward health and wellbeing is to stop doing what is unnatural and do more of what is natural, cuz what does that word natural really mean anyway? We're born to Earth in this lifetime so that is what must be natural for us. honor that appropriately and disease ceases to exist, because on Earth these human bodies have a normal natural condition called homeostasis which is by definition a perfect state of harmony where disease doesn't exist.. if you interfere with the body and prevent it from doing what it is supposed to by polluting and clogging up the self physically, or even mentally or emotionally or spiritually by deviating from your true nature, problems arise. but they can be reversed with proper living and consumption & creation

Not that it is relevant but keep in mind that you were first to accuse me of being close minded. That's actually okay, but don't be too sissy if I start roughhousing back as well. On top of that, what do I know? I have seen disease itself up-close. Many good people I personally knew, including one of my parents died from cancer, and I'm not even talking about myself. So to make it simple: I have learned the hard way what disease is capable of and how it can happen to anyone at any time and therefore I find no use in doing research based on ignorance how to fight it.

I have looked into your words and I must say I'm still not really impressed by it. The way I see it as truth, our mortal human bodies are weak, fragile, and prone to all sorts of nasty stuff we are exposed to in the physical dimension. That are the terms we have to agree to while walking in a suit of flesh. Your research seems to indicate we are basically immortal if true, but obviously that isn't the case because as we grow old our immune system wears down and nothing can prevent us from becoming sick and eventally die. Disease and sickness can and will happen to anyone in given time, even if you live up to all the demands of your research. No matter how spiritual, positive, in harmony, and healthy you live. Also, nature is a chaotic force that is neither good or evil. It doesn't grant you immortality in exchange for honour and it certainly won't cure any incurable disease. Technically, our bodies are one with nature and part of it and that only proves my point.

You have a great sense of self-admiration in what you are doing and clearly you don't take it kindly when someone as much questions it, so I hope you won't take it too personally that I and others recognize no truth in your 'research' at all. But no matter... As long you don't deliberately mean to misinform people then I have no ill feelings towards you. I only hope that one day you will learn how wrong you are, though preferably if possible in a less unpleasant way I did.