Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Guide

My Soul Mission....

I am 29 now... I have been a astral travler since 4 or 5.... Back then I astral travled... not as me the kid but as me the Wolf being.... a person from another time... another planet... another solar system..... My astral travel was of missions..... I would save other kids from cages... from houses... dungeons... warehouses... bunkers... etc..... So I thought these horrors were dreams.... Because of these early dreams and travels.... I have a problem in the astral realm and in real life... Its hard for me to trust others and I was led by anger... over time that anger into compassion but what is it now..... I do not get angry... and when I encounter the dark.. I express love.... but the things I have found out.....

100s of thousands are kids are being taken.... abused... and worse...... I found out... and I recently saw some things along with other rumors..... why.... is such a thing a reality... why am my in this place.... was the things I experienced as a kid real or a vision of the future?

I have always known but not known what my soul mission was... even now I aim for influence to teach others the wisdom of what light from within is all about... only through courage can we elevate our own selves to greater heights....

I dont know what to do... what to feel...... my emotions fluctuates instantly... as I contemplate these things... a tear one moment... sadness.... detachment...... anger......calm... detachment....

How do I deal with these dark beings..... love is the answer but lol i wish I could destroy them all in one fell swoop as I have done in the past........

I am astral warrior... and physical warrior and I have courage... I am winning in real life but what is one to do.... the dark visits me sometimes because i live currently next to a graveyard and because I am active in the world... but but to do...
Old 11-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Master

You're still young, in your "emotions" stage of your life, as humans are in their "emotions" stage of evolvement.

Look forward to master your emotions, and graduate to the next stages "intellect", then "intuition".

There's no such thing as "astral warrior", as far as I know.

It's important to find your life lesson, which is different from what most of us believe to be their "mission".

I also disagree with "love is the answer". Dual love yields fear. Unconditional love is a misnomer for a feeling experienced only on higher planes of existence.

I hope I read your post correctly ...
Old 11-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
SGWorrier,

nice to meet you. Just one or two things, don't let anyone tell you what you are not. Only you can know who you truly are.

Secondly, when you come across the dark ones, this is just training, and can take years. Whether you call it love or light is not her nor there.
Bring in the light and extend it, then see them move.
Something else for someone else, unconditional love is not a feeling, it is an energy, and can be tapped into from this reality. Relatively easy.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
unconditional love is not a feeling, it is an energy, and can be tapped into from this reality. Relatively easy.

What do you mean?
Old 11-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Master
As we know, everything is made up of energies, at least in the physical verses. Even our emotions are just that, energies bouncing back and forth within the matrix, and we simply pick up what we are tuning into. And we are tuning into according our state of development within this reality.

The energy we call unconditional love, flows freely throughout the verses if it wasn't for the matrix, which prevents the energy to penetrate, for a good reason. (There are exception)

Once the human race has moved to the next level and the dark is gone, it will be much easier to excess it and work with it.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Guide

Yeah Im not worried about what people are telling me.... especially one who does not even ask to define haha... hmm... Words are curious things are they... something that represents an idea that can or cannot be expeirenced in this reality..... unconditional love.... what is it? im not quite sure but I know it when I feel it... What is an energy without feeling? As one uses their astral body the sensation of unconditional love may manifest in different ways but Im not sure which is which yet.... just as the definition of such a thing....
Old 13-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
As we know, everything is made up of energies, at least in the physical verses. Even our emotions are just that, energies bouncing back and forth within the matrix, and we simply pick up what we are tuning into. And we are tuning into according our state of development within this reality.

The energy we call unconditional love, flows freely throughout the verses if it wasn't for the matrix, which prevents the energy to penetrate, for a good reason. (There are exception)

Once the human race has moved to the next level and the dark is gone, it will be much easier to excess it and work with it.

I see, thank you Rah nam