Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 28-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Knower
Book1 Traveling back to 2015...

I live a life of regret. There are things I should have done over the last 10-20 years but never did for various reasons that I am trying to make up for now.

One thing I can't make up for is an event from 2015. I didn't go, and I missed out on meeting someone very special who passed away last month. I almost went, but I didn't, and I am regretting it big time. Guess I didn't learn my lesson.

I never believed much in time travel but I am willing to try. I don't care if it takes a year to learn how as long as I do! Any advice on where I should start? I'm quite new to this... Thanks. :)
Old 29-01-2018, 07:35 PM
Master
yep
few
thngs
i
reget
i
missst
i
dntt
go
wish
i cud
of
i
do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Knower
I was thinking... What about "mental time travel"? I know we cannot physically go somewhere and come back. But what if we could travel to a certain time and place, while asleep, just to experience something that we never got to? It actually seems possible in my mind as long as this event occurred in one's lifetime.

Also, upon waking up, what would our reality be? Would it change fully in that we would have actually experienced it the first time? Or would it be more of a dream, but one in which granted us the opportunity to experience something from the past?
Old 29-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Master
if
i
cud
bac
in
tim
i
wud
try
ut
thngs
ppput
thngs
rht
i
did
wong

Old 29-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yep
few
thngs
i
reget
i
missst
i
dntt
go
wish
i cud
of
i
do
That's the thing about life. You don't get do-overs. When something comes up that you really want to do, don't question it. Just do it because you don't know if you will get a second chance. Sometimes second chances come along, but you can't always assume they will.

If I could turn back the clock I would change a lot of things! Guess that's why I'm here... So desperate to turn back the clock, lol.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Master

Good thing is that Quantum Physics is on your side. It is not that you actually travel back in time, for such time has to actually exist. It is more that you make a shift in consciousness. You might consider reading an awesome book called "Quantum Jumps" by Cynthia Sue Larson, it Talks about all of this in a very down to Earth fashion. The Mandela effect might also be worth investigating... since many were surprised when he was released from prison because they remembered him dying. Some even remember it being taught to them in school (like it was in their school books!), yet here we live in a reality where that did not occur at all So possible yes. Desirable maybe. Go on a journey and figure out for yourself.

Btw. regrets from my understanding are emotions that are trapped in your body / energy and need to be released.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I live a life of regret. There are things I should have done over the last 10-20 years but never did for various reasons that I am trying to make up for now.

One thing I can't make up for is an event from 2015. I didn't go, and I missed out on meeting someone very special who passed away last month. I almost went, but I didn't, and I am regretting it big time. Guess I didn't learn my lesson.

I never believed much in time travel but I am willing to try. I don't care if it takes a year to learn how as long as I do! Any advice on where I should start? I'm quite new to this... Thanks. :)

Woz, so sorry to hear of your troubles. I have to say that it's really loads more complicated. You can't change this timestream's past as it's already occurred. Alternate timestreams at this point in time have also passed 2015 -- and typically are extremely similar out many decimal places. Mandela was a huge exception...but rare. Most changes between timelines reveal very minor changes of little import because we are the same and so is our consciousness, wherever we place it.

To truly go back in time on the same timeline is the same as rewriting history and overriding the free will of all beings in existence on this timeline and in this space/time reality. Destroying everyone's past, their memories, all of it. And who's to say what the new reality would be, or what the fallout would be.

If you could get onto another parallel timeline that never came to be or was otherwise extremely different...that would require going to 6D, the place of all wavefunction probabilities in this spacetime reality, observed and unobserved, both the possible and the extremely unlikely, all...then say going to a possible unobserved reality (one that never happened but is possible), maybe your friend would still be alive today and you could pick it up from there if you could inhabit your body there with your focus of consciousness. Again, who's to say what the fallout would be. Unknown really.

Or you could go to the 7D multiverse landscape and go to an entirely different multiverse space/time reality that somehow still had earth and all of us, but where time ran slower since the big bang and it was still 2015. Fallout, also unknown.

I think the only ones that are available to us are the "extremely likely" /extremely similar spacetime parallel branches off our own spacetime tree of 5D probabilities. These are the timelines we can and do jump to, IMO. Probably a vast majority will have the same outcomes regarding your friend, whilst maybe a very small number will not...but I would not hope for a Mandela resurrection...that is very rare. Just rare enough to tip us off to the reality.

OR -- you could meet in spirit -- what many refer to as your "higher selves" and ask her to hear you out and apologise. She should hear you very clearly as she has passed. Many times, if you put the intent out, you can meet in your dreams or in a lucid dream or meditation. Here, you can reveal your heart and offer your heartfelt repentance and ask for reconciliation. Good luck and many blessings -- I think the latter is doable now and doesn't require any advanced consciousness technologies, nor overriding free will and destroying the past and present as it currently exists, for everything else in creation. And you can set your intention to meet with her as often as you like to send love & greetings...and regardless, you can certainly send these to her whenever you like.

Peace & blessings...and much love & light
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Master
pluss
its
thngs
i
feal
guilstsy
abot
i
wish
i
cud#fix
i do

Old 01-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Woz, so sorry to hear of your troubles. I have to say that it's really loads more complicated. You can't change this timestream's past as it's already occurred. Alternate timestreams at this point in time have also passed 2015 -- and typically are extremely similar out many decimal places. Mandela was a huge exception...but rare. Most changes between timelines reveal very minor changes of little import because we are the same and so is our consciousness, wherever we place it.

To truly go back in time on the same timeline is the same as rewriting history and overriding the free will of all beings in existence on this timeline and in this space/time reality. Destroying everyone's past, their memories, all of it. And who's to say what the new reality would be, or what the fallout would be.

If you could get onto another parallel timeline that never came to be or was otherwise extremely different...that would require going to 6D, the place of all wavefunction probabilities in this spacetime reality, observed and unobserved, both the possible and the extremely unlikely, all...then say going to a possible unobserved reality (one that never happened but is possible), maybe your friend would still be alive today and you could pick it up from there if you could inhabit your body there with your focus of consciousness. Again, who's to say what the fallout would be. Unknown really.

Or you could go to the 7D multiverse landscape and go to an entirely different multiverse space/time reality that somehow still had earth and all of us, but where time ran slower since the big bang and it was still 2015. Fallout, also unknown.

I think the only ones that are available to us are the "extremely likely" /extremely similar spacetime parallel branches off our own spacetime tree of 5D probabilities. These are the timelines we can and do jump to, IMO. Probably a vast majority will have the same outcomes regarding your friend, whilst maybe a very small number will not...but I would not hope for a Mandela resurrection...that is very rare. Just rare enough to tip us off to the reality.

OR -- you could meet in spirit -- what many refer to as your "higher selves" and ask her to hear you out and apologise. She should hear you very clearly as she has passed. Many times, if you put the intent out, you can meet in your dreams or in a lucid dream or meditation. Here, you can reveal your heart and offer your heartfelt repentance and ask for reconciliation. Good luck and many blessings -- I think the latter is doable now and doesn't require any advanced consciousness technologies, nor overriding free will and destroying the past and present as it currently exists, for everything else in creation. And you can set your intention to meet with her as often as you like to send love & greetings...and regardless, you can certainly send these to her whenever you like.

Peace & blessings...and much love & light
7L
Thank you for your detailed response~!

How does one go to 6D or the 7D multiverse? I'm a novice to this subject, but I want to learn how. I know there are risks and that I have a lot to consider before moving forward. Could you recommend any good reading material? I am kinda just Googling all of this stuff in hopes to find a decent informational A-to-Z guide.

How do you go about meeting someone in spirit? In a letter to them yesterday, I told them I wished to connect with them in spirit but it never happened. Should I ask them out loud? Or is there some exercise I should perform before bed to prompt it?

Love & light~!! <3
Old 01-02-2018, 05:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Good thing is that Quantum Physics is on your side. It is not that you actually travel back in time, for such time has to actually exist. It is more that you make a shift in consciousness. You might consider reading an awesome book called "Quantum Jumps" by Cynthia Sue Larson, it Talks about all of this in a very down to Earth fashion. The Mandela effect might also be worth investigating... since many were surprised when he was released from prison because they remembered him dying. Some even remember it being taught to them in school (like it was in their school books!), yet here we live in a reality where that did not occur at all So possible yes. Desirable maybe. Go on a journey and figure out for yourself.

Btw. regrets from my understanding are emotions that are trapped in your body / energy and need to be released.
Oh wow, very interesting~! I've heard a little about the Mandela Effect but never really read up on it. I may do that in my free time. I also checked out that book on amazon.com and added it to my wish list. Thanks!