Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Seeker

Classic. I'd look into the subject more deeply if I were you. I think you will find there is a lot wrong with being an earthbound spirit. Albeit a congenial one.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Master

My advice is to not be afraid of dying and not fear a judgement of your life as you lived it.
There is no judgement other than how you judge yourself.

Let go of angers (unresolved issues) of things that happened while you were alive.

If you have no unresolved issues holding you to the earth plane and are not afraid to move forward after you die, you won't end up earthbound.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:16 AM
KevinO

Practice freedom. Consciously be willing to see new things and especially occupy other viewpoints. A way to look at this universe is as a motion machine in which you are free to co-create anything and be anywhere in space and time that you choose. Go anywhere and let go of fear.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What's so wrong with being a earthbound spirit? I think it'd be a great experience, especially if it's true that uniting with the one means you lose all that you are. I'd be a good earthbound spirit though not none of those ghoulish ones.

That is not something you want. Once you are dead, you already lost all that you are. You will not be Classic anymore, but something in between, so you can't even know whether you would be a ''good'' or a ''bad'' spirit.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Raven Poet

This discussion reminds of one of my favourite movies on this topic, "What Dreams May Come". One of the characters went to "hell" because she committed suicide, and her Catholic upbringing told her that was what she deserved because of her actions. But when her perceptions about hell and suicide and death shifted (with help), she was freed from her hell-prison.

That concept really resonates with me... tastes good. I'd be really disappointed if we were "punished" by our Maker for doing human things because we were built with human frailties and didn't embrace our inherent goodness before we died.

My Dad, who journeyed home two years ago come Halloween, was plagued by guilt and regret by his actions. (We had a deep connection and I often sensed his inner thoughts even though he kept them inside.) He didn't have a lot of opportunities for spiritual guidance and growth; he had to survive and defend himself in abusive and unjust situations. He rejected the teachings of religion; saw them as unfair and hypocritical. His hard life made him a hard man; he did many things that were hurtful to himself and others. I trust that he and Creator spent some quality time in healing communication before his soul left this realm, and I am strongly inclined to think he spent some "time" earthbound to release the hurt and regret still clinging to him before he moved on.

I think there is a healing/cleansing process a soul can undergo in an earthbound period - a time to review, heal, shift thoughts and transform perceptions ... and then go into the light once that healing work was done. I hope so - cuz if I get only one shot at it, I'd hate to screw it up! I hope Creator gives us many chances to heal and move on.

The "free will" has got to come into effect, though. So my hope for earthbound spirits is they eventually come to understand they deserve to move on and find peace, once they've shed the residual anger, resentment, fear, etc. that keeps them bound to this realm.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:02 AM
Suspended

There are no earthbound spirits.

Yet there are evil spirits bound to burnt earth stone, the ancients called Satan.

Healed gaseous bodies that were replaced into outer space around Planet Earth were hot. These hot light bodies created evil spirit images. The atmosphere cooled and evil spirit images can be seen floating in cloud formations, have a look yourself.

This is the only earthbound spirit.

Think about the reality of our consciousness. We gain information from the atmospheric angelic sound records that give us ideas in our psychic mind.

We know these images float above us, but are Fallen by description.

Scientists causing conversion of Earth stone, heat up the atmosphere and create a new constant. So many constantly falling earthbound spirits begin to attack us and our consciousness realizes the condition.

The origin condition is for oxygen to heal the falling angel sound body and image by cooling it, keeping Earth's irradiated body healed, not letting the dead spirits out of the tomb of Earth stone.

Scientists have been letting them out and our psyche as a spirit circumstance is aware of this. It is very disturbing for us and we asked our light spirits what it meant. They explain this as a spiritual rescue purpose, but the spirit rescued is the holy act of replacing oxygen for our life.

Therefore no human being could ever possibly be earthbound, this is just an old scare tactic used in religion.

Think about another circumstance, who are the evil UFO spirits such as the men in black or alien type spirits visiting many of us....obviously evil spirits given an image constant enabling a fake spirit to manifest.

Our light spirit self came directly out of light. The 1 highest sound in the atmosphere converted our light body to change its light sound. It converted into an organic life.

Therefore imagine your spirit as having many light spirits coming into your body to form your life and keep your life healed and alive. Therefore when you die, your highest light life body is higher than manifested life. This is why all Nature's spirit is already safe in the light.

Religious teachings advise you all, you were already saved by the act of becoming a mortal being. This stopped the light beings from being released out of light. You are already saved.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate.
That is not something you want. Once you are dead, you already lost all that you are. You will not be Classic anymore, but something in between, so you can't even know whether you would be a ''good'' or a ''bad'' spirit.

If I don't have control over my own self then I never really did and Free will is a lie. But I no that to be not sure, if the scenario came to be that I became a Earthbound soul, I'd help others by fighting against evil spirits that may latch on to others. I'd be casper.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
If I don't have control over my own self then I never really did and Free will is a lie. But I no that to be not sure, if the scenario came to be that I became a Earthbound soul, I'd help others by fighting against evil spirits that may latch on to others. I'd be casper.

Nobody can judge themselves, we gain light review when we die.

Our light spirit interacts with the light, forming a spirit that reviews us...this is why any form of spirit is seen in the review, it could be God, Jesus, Mohammed, your Mother...any of these types of spirits.

I know this myself because I was nearly self combusted. I gained my Father's spirit who assessed me. He asked me if I wanted to return to life to assist his life by informing others, which I did. Therefore I know I am already received by him.

If you do not gain a review spirit, it means that in your review you failed yourself and your family. You then simply disappear in the light, having gained no love by being cruel and heartless human beings. Therefore evil human beings are removed by circumstance from our light SPIRIT DNA body.

This body is trying to heal its higher state by only returning loving DNA signals into the future life.