Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

Meeting the Grim Reaper

Recently I made a post on a topic about favorite angel song, and put there the link for 2 songs that I like. Someone had posted about a song called 'Angel of Death', then I remembered I liked a song with the same name from an old country singer called Hank Williams.

So, in my dream today I was in a large room with some people and I was singing that song. When it was over someone said 'Look, the angel of death is there, next to the ceiling!'. I was like 'Where, where?!'. Then I turned around and saw an entity that resembled scribble standing next to the wall.

I approached it and started communicating with him. In much the same way that I couldn't see him directly, I couldn't hear him directly, but I could feel and understand what he was saying. I asked if it would take too long for me to go, and he replied 'Yes, it is still going to take a while.'. Then I said, 'Oh, ok, I can endure it ... '

The person who had shouted after seeing the angel of death was shocked that I had the guts to ask such a question. I'm not depressed, but the sooner the work is over the better.

Then the entity gave me something, like an energetic thump on my astral body, and it felt like a reassurance, it made me feel very well about the encounter. It was basically a meeting with a friendly being who made me more peaceful and confident about everything that I do.

In my religion there's an entity that we call The Reaper, but it is more of a cosmic deity who's an antithesis to all creation, divine and mortal. This one was, as the song suggests, responsible for retrieving souls at death.

It's unusual that I'm publicly sharing my dreams, so this is an experiment. :)
Old 01-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Experiencer

The song I was singing:

Hank Williams - Angel of Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTyic_WPxI
Old 02-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Ankhesenamun

A fascinating dream - sounds like that entity was reassuring you that you are on the right path and that what you are doing is the right thing to do. Maybe he was also telling you not to be afraid of physical death.

That's also a very positive message, that it's "going to take a while"... you got a long life ahead of you, and that entity was telling you to make the best of it.

Having a long life ahead usually means that you got things to do and things to learn, and things to teach to others.

Fascinating lyrics in that song, there's a lot of truth in it. I'm not all that keen on Hank Williams as his songs tend to be rather depressing, but this one really has a lot of truth in it.