Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-07-2014, 04:03 AM
4everLove

many soul connections

Hi all, do you think its common to have has past lives with most people in your life? Just wondering!

4Everlove
Old 29-07-2014, 05:04 AM
yumi14

From what little I have learned so far, yes. It is common. We apparently have soul groups.

If you are interested, try watching some YouTube videos on Robert Schwartz. You can also check Bob Olson's video's, too. He does the afterlife TV and can also be found on YouTube.
Old 29-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I think so, yes. Everyone I've ever met seems to be the result of some unresolved karma. Lately I've been thinking that the process goes a little like this: you bump into someone in the street and accidentally create karma with them for yourselves. You meet in another life to resolve it. You don't resolve it and create more karma (especially if you're a young soul), and so the cycle continues, until your souls have known each other so long that they mirror each other. So now you have soulmates. If this continues for an indefinite amount of time then you have twins. At least that is one way of looking at it. The other way is that they come from the same soul group as you like yumi wrote and that you're just recognizing a similar energy in them. But this doesn't extend to karmic relations. But I think either way whether a soulmate is part of your group or not doesn't matter.. it seems like we only meet them in the physical to resolve karma in the first place. For me it always comes back to that.
Old 29-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Experiencer

I find myself just not interested in people I've never spent previous lives with. We are not on the same wavelength and I just don't feel like I have extra energy for "strangers" in that sense. I imagine it may be something that happens with soul age, if you buy into that. Creating new karma with new people is eventually just out of the question. Whereas younger souls may delight in meeting as many new faces as possible, still excited for who they might find.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

There was a young man I felt a very strong connection to in my life when I was young. I went through school with him and my feelings were unwavering. I always felt a connection there, even though we didn't travel in the same groups back then. I cetainly loved him through my school days.

Even after high school, he never truly left my mind or my heart. We would cross paths every so often as if we were meant to see each other after a certain amount of time. Later on, we reconnected with a friendship and I treasured that I got to know him better, despite the fact that we never got involved romantically.

We always seemed to "notice" each other in a room if we crossed paths after that. I always felt that we were connected in some way and that in a parrallel universe that we would have made a great pair. I always wondered if someday, things would finally time right with us and we might have that chance. Sadly it was never meant to be.

He was going through some rough personal times in his life. I could tell, and it killed me that I couldn't help him the way he needed. One day I got a very bad feeling and words came into my head that told me he was already gone in a lot of ways before this time. A few days later I got the word that he had passed away. It was as though some part of me that felt that connection was already setting me up for the crushing news or letting me know gently that he was gone. I was crushed and inconsolable for a long time, a part of me felt the world get a little smaller without him in it.

It has been about seven years now, and I don't think a day goes by that I don't think of him at some point. I still miss him terribly. Some days I still can't believe it's real. It still sneaks up on me sometimes and breaks my heart all over again to know he's gone. Thoughts have crossed my mind that we will meet again in another life and I sometimes wonder if we knew each other in lives before. There was always something about him. And though he wasn't a constant in my physical everyday life, he has been one of the most important people to me over the years. He still is.

I honestly always a felt a soul connection to him. I wish I knew if he felt it toward me the way I did toward him. His kindness and a looke we would sometimes share makes me think that it was possible. I guess some things are just never spoken even when they are strongly felt.

Anyway that is my story. Thanks