Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Ghost

I recently saw the last half of this movie while visiting with a friend. I have seen the entire movie several times before, but this last time was different ~ this time I was watching it with a new understanding, or a mind more open to possibilities. The movie story was the same, I mean the feeling I got when watching the movie was different.

Remember the part where Patrick is pushing the penny under the door and up the door frame? It was like chills all over - just knowing this could be really happening. I had always thought this was just a movie - but having asked for and receiving signs myself, just seeing this episode with the penny brought tears to my eyes.

And then, when he comes back and dances with Demi, my goodness !! how the tears did flow, of course I was thinking of the possibility of this happening and wishing for the same experience ( no, not with the actor - but with someone I knew who is no longer here ) This movie will never be the same to me again.......

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account
I agree, it's a very emotional film to watch. I haven't seen it for several years now, but it's the sort of film that stays in the mind. It must be even more sigificant with your experiences with spirit, as it becomes more real somehow. Even without direct experience it's a film everyone can relate to as the desire are so powerful.
It's made me want to watch it again now!
Old 26-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Carsonal1

It has a good ending where when Sam leaves for the last time, if you look closely you can see all of his friends waiting for him
Closed Thread