Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Pathfinder

unwanted telepathy curse

10 years ago I was cursed when I went abroad.
I experienced a group mind and was driven literally mad.
I took lots of "bad things" and as a result I was thought broadcasting.
Certain thought and actions were broadcast all over the world.
As a result certain telepathic receivers could pick up on this and were nasty to me.
Previously on the forum people mailed me similar stories to let me know I was not alone.
I am looking into curse removal now as grounding alone does not make this go away.

I want to convince some of the friends I told that I am not mad and this is very real.

I would appreciate if people could inbox me similar stories of thought broadcasting so I can forward them onto friends and make them believe thanks.

And ultimately I am looking for a cure if anyone knows one.
I suspect a lot of curse removal people will be con men.

Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Medium_Laura

I think John on the board can help you. He is an expert with Telepathy. I don't think you're cursed by the way, just very open and you need to set boundaries.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
10 years ago I was cursed when I went abroad.
I experienced a group mind and was driven literally mad.
I took lots of "bad things" and as a result I was thought broadcasting.
Certain thought and actions were broadcast all over the world.
As a result certain telepathic receivers could pick up on this and were nasty to me.
Previously on the forum people mailed me similar stories to let me know I was not alone.
I am looking into curse removal now as grounding alone does not make this go away.

I want to convince some of the friends I told that I am not mad and this is very real.

I would appreciate if people could inbox me similar stories of thought broadcasting so I can forward them onto friends and make them believe thanks.

And ultimately I am looking for a cure if anyone knows one.
I suspect a lot of curse removal people will be con men.

Thanks

i'm sorry but telepathy isn't a "curse", like an evil magic spell, that can be countered with an antidote spell. telepathy is an ability that can certainly seem like a "curse" but you're not going to get rid of your talent by lighting candles and burning sage. what you're going to have to do is re-enforce or build your shielding and set up some filters so you have more control over what you receive and send.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Pathfinder

can anyone who has experienced this and is willing to share their story let me know please.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Medium_Laura

Tom are you story gathering or looking for help? I'm confused.

We ALL have telepathic stories. Maybe not about curses or espionage, but stories none the less.

I've picked up things without meaning to for a long time. Thoughts are energy. They float around in the air. Anyone that is perceptive to energy can hear them. I've been able to do that since I was a kid. I hated knowing what I was getting for Christmas.. it sucked!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:15 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Tom are you story gathering or looking for help? I'm confused.

We ALL have telepathic stories. Maybe not about curses or espionage, but stories none the less.

I've picked up things without meaning to for a long time. Thoughts are energy. They float around in the air. Anyone that is perceptive to energy can hear them. I've been able to do that since I was a kid. I hated knowing what I was getting for Christmas.. it sucked!

me too! but in my case i quit looking for them after the second time......
Old 06-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Medium_Laura

HA! I didn't have to look. I could read my parent's thoughts. I knew exactly which Barbie, what paper it was wrapped in and everything. Kinda took the surprise out of it.

I can still do it today but I try soooo hard not to! Never works... I can't block incoming telepathy. The only person in my entire life that can surprise me is my partner. He has a system of knowing what he's buying and then immediately he switches it to something stupid like a watch or a can opener. lol Talent that is :)
Old 06-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Master
There is no cure for being a Godly being, sorry.

All humans are spiritual beings, connected to each other in many ways and at many energetic levels.

We are also all telepathic, however most of us have fully suppressed this awareness. In my view, there must be a divinely intended reason why you are sensing what is around each and every one of us.

My advice is that your life will calm down once you determine the reason for your unwanted awareness.

I hope you can appreciate this advice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

I can still do it today but I try soooo hard not to! Never works... I can't block incoming telepathy. The only person in my entire life that can surprise me is my partner. He has a system of knowing what he's buying and then immediately he switches it to something stupid like a watch or a can opener. lol Talent that is :)

My partner does the same thing to me. I suspect that there are those who can shift their thinking in ways to avoid the sharing of information. I can do this myself in some ways. The key is to not think about specific things. When the thought starts to manifest, you shift the focus to another thought process.

One time I helped a new mom with her telepathic boy. At night, every time she would think about him he would wake up from sleeping. I had to explain to her that he was telepathic and that she needed to control her thinking. She learned how to do that and everyone got a good nights sleep.

Being mindful of one's thinking has many many rewards.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Medium_Laura

Wow that's so cool :) We are born with so many abilities, it's a shame that society tells us that they are weird, wrong or impossible :)