Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Kundalini and physical symptoms

Hi everyone,

i noticed my body doesn’t handle a lot of coffees anymore in the day! (I’m a coffee addict!). After 2/3 my mouth gets really dry. And I have a nauseous sensation ++.

Also I started to have eczema in my hair ...it started with my last steps of Kundalini maybe 1 year ago.
I guess old bad energies releasing ..?

Do you have some tips (food habits etc) to avoid or at least limit this process ?

Thanks
Old 23-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
Avoid anything that trigers your nervous system.

I was a caffeine addict my self but the last 5 months i'm free of it,and i noticed changes in my psychology and mental stability.Sometimes i miss it,but i gained a calm state of being,my poltergeist activity decreased,and in general i feel it was the right thing to do.

I know how innocent a coffee might look like,but for those who undergoing spiritual changes,might not be good.

If your nervous system is sensitive at this time,i suggest to treat it properly..
Old 23-01-2019, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
I wouldn't say avoid caffeine, but practice moderation if you're realizing side effects or something that stands out. If you're a heavy coffee drinker, cold turkey may not be the best but you know your body better than anyone. Make sure you're hydrating more than normal, explore other vitamin combo's.

Also from a simple standpoint, work on grounding meditations can allow for the energy to flow in a less erratic way. When you're dealing with CNS, I do wholly believe in the value of a good bodywork session or sessions. If you find a massage therapist who is also trained in CST(Cranio Sacral Therapy), I found it valuable.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 23-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Avoid anything that trigers your nervous system.

I was a caffeine addict my self but the last 5 months i'm free of it,and i noticed changes in my psychology and mental stability.Sometimes i miss it,but i gained a calm state of being,my poltergeist activity decreased,and in general i feel it was the right thing to do.

I know how innocent a coffee might look like,but for those who undergoing spiritual changes,might not be good.

If your nervous system is sensitive at this time,i suggest to treat it properly..

Hi Iomax,

Thanks for these recommendations!
I ve always had a sensitive nervous system but now with the awakening it is really triggering. I feel that my full body is affected deep into cells.
I feel very quickly nauseous if I don’t balance my coffee consumption but not only with that

What do you mean by poltergeist activity decreased ?? I am very interested because I have a lot of «*strange*» phenomenons happening at home or at work ...for instance :
- last morning a glass broke itself on the floor I woke me up...we were all in other rooms when it happened and the glass was not on the rim..
- one time at work I was upset and a metallic piece fell from the ceiling very violently (my energy ?)
- device breaking off on lighting on itself ?!
Etc
Old 23-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Master
If all that happened to you was a simple caffeine aversion, you got off very lightly!

Even so, in my case it wasn't so much the coffee, but the three teaspoons of sugar I put in every cup! As soon as I discontinued the sugar, I was able to drink the coffee, no problems...but I did not enjoy it as much and now, I only drink one cup of coffee with one teaspoon of sugar a day and my body tolerates it.

Try developing sudden Multiple Chemical Sensitivities to anything containing detergents, can't use washing liquid or anti perspirants anymore... having an asthma attack when fly spray or air freshener was sprayed (in my brothers house) like two hours ago and putting petrol one's car makes you heave..

Try random cravings for raw meat, seaweed.. basically Japanese sashimi at like 3am when the feeling of a simple microfiber sheet against the skin feels like you are being stung by ants all over...

When the heat in you body gets so intense that spending an hour under a cold shower is the only way to relieve it... until you turn the shower off and it returns with a vengeance.

Try the feeling of acid being poured directly into your brain until you scream in pain...So you go to the doctor, have all the tests and get the label of "unspecified psychosomatic neurological disorder".

Have the experience of sitting there, staring at absolutely nothing for hours without any thoughts, while your body either goes catatonic or freezes up into various hand mudras and kriyas...

Then, get back to me about "Kundalini symptoms".
Old 24-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
I wouldn't say avoid caffeine, but practice moderation if you're realizing side effects or something that stands out. If you're a heavy coffee drinker, cold turkey may not be the best but you know your body better than anyone. Make sure you're hydrating more than normal, explore other vitamin combo's.

Also from a simple standpoint, work on grounding meditations can allow for the energy to flow in a less erratic way. When you're dealing with CNS, I do wholly believe in the value of a good bodywork session or sessions. If you find a massage therapist who is also trained in CST(Cranio Sacral Therapy), I found it valuable.
WONDERFUL ADVICE!!!

Some things that are helping my specific case is taking more magnesium...up to 1000 mg daily and keeping well hydrated.

Yesterday, I looked into massage therapy and acupuncture, but I have not done that yet...I have become so sensitive to pressure on my skin, I am still considering it.

What I am thinking about is to do some Qi Gong...make energy balls and throw them out of my body like Goku does...kame...kame....HA!! LOL

Grounding is also very beneficial... haven't been doing much of that lately, but unless I do, my "firecracker status" remains "active"...So I realise that I have only got myself to blame for staying indoors, but then again, just 5 minutes in the sun causes painful rashes on my skin (so also taking a Vitamin D supplement).

There is also other stuff I am looking into (and have been doing so for ages)...most notably, the work of Stanislav Grof and the Spiritual Emergence Network:
https://www.spiritualemergence.org.au

There are also brilliant people on YouTube that can help and guide you through it..Craig Holliday is one of them, Igor Kufayev another..even Teal Swan can be very helpful at times.

They all will tell you though...When Kundalini symptoms and associated pain hits hard, the ONLY thing you can really do is to let go and surrender to it...try and just accept it...relax INTO it and let the Goddess Shakti just "do her thing" because the pain will only intensify and perpetuate, coming up with a whole host of different symptoms if you fight against it...put up any resistance.

They even go as far as to say that the pain is just an intense feeling of Bliss that the body cannot handle and so, it interprets it as the "pain response" and although I haven't experienced that exactly, relaxing into it and not putting up any resistance, tends to take the edge off.

All the best to you and to others suffering from the physical effects of a spontaneous Kundalini awakening...I hope this post is helpful and beneficial to all who are suffering Kali's wrath.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi Iomax,

I ve always had a sensitive nervous system but now with the awakening it is really triggering. I feel that my full body is affected deep into cells.
I feel very quickly nauseous if I don’t balance my coffee consumption but not only with that

What do you mean by poltergeist activity decreased ?? I am very interested because I have a lot of «*strange*» phenomenons happening at home or at work ...for instance :
- last morning a glass broke itself on the floor I woke me up...we were all in other rooms when it happened and the glass was not on the rim..
- one time at work I was upset and a metallic piece fell from the ceiling very violently (my energy ?)
Etc
i experienced a lot of stuff you've described in your threads.I'm not sure what's going on with me,and everytime i think that i have a conclusion,something else will be brought to the surface.
In my case wherever i go i hear thuds and bangings (physical sounds).At first i thought it was an entity or a ghost,but now i'm starting to think that it's coming from me.Don't know for sure..

When i was on caffeine,things were almost twice worst.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Iomax,

Etc
i experienced a lot of stuff you've described in your threads.I'm not sure what's going on with me,and everytime i think that i have a conclusion,something else will be brought to the surface.
In my case wherever i go i hear thuds and bangings (physical sounds).At first i thought it was an entity or a ghost,but now i'm starting to think that it's coming from me.Don't know for sure..

Old 24-01-2019, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Iomax,

Etc

Old 24-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
How i managed to triple my post,i have no clue.I apologize for this.Sorry guys.