Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Joelfever,

do you know how the universe can show to you, that your thougts are, which create your reality.

The universe does not speak the same language. But it understands what you think/mean. It is giving you
signs, which you have correctly recognized as 'your thoughts' reflected into 'the world'.

But do you want to make a 'curse' out of it ? Surely not, because 'creator of your own reality' is where everyone, who thinks and acts otherwise is going to get to.
And this is not a curse, but the blessing of freedom. The only thing, what is preventing you from happiness, is the way you have learned to live/think and act in this world.

It is basically : "you think" and the "universe responds". But it is not the simple thinking, which is making this happen.
It is thinking where you have certain emotions attached to it. You will discover, that certain emotional states do block, while other rather fasten the manifestations.

You will have to rethink and to align your thinking and emotions with Love. And with love i mean the LOVE which is NOT of this world.
Once done, things will get easy. And the universe won't let go of showing you the signs until you are ready to accept it and take the next step.

The help you need is there. Ask your guardian angels, Jesus Christ or Holy Spirit, Archangels or even God for help. Do not tell them how to help you, because they already know.
Just do not expect that it will show the next day. Rather try to meditate on the Peace of God, which goes like

"Nothing Real can be threatened, nothing unreal Exist, herein lies the peace of God."
Old 21-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by no-mere-mortal
PLEASE, IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS BROADCASTED AND MY PRIVACY TAKEN AWAY COMPLETELY. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW?

I HAVE ACTUALL;Y DECIDED THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF IN THE FUTURE IF THIS THING DOES NOT STOP.

I remembered this post along with a few others I've read and I just came across something recently. I would strongly suggest to you to watch an episode of Beyone Belief with George Noory (Season 6 episode 16 Psychotronic weapons). You may find what information his guest gives on this episode of some help if this situation applies to you or not that will be something you have to determine after viewing. You may very well find that some of the situations they talk about match up with what you are going through.

They do offer some advice that may help should anyone determine this situation matches up with things they've experienced. So there is some help to be offered in the interview. I recently watched this episode and I immediately thought of a few different posts I have read in here so it can't hurt to watch it.