Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Sangress

Shadow spirits and Succubus

I'm not sure where to put this, so if anyone thinks its in the wrong place and would like the move it then feel free.

I am attempting to research Shadow spirits, which are similar to shadow people....only they don't look human at all and have probably never been incarnated. I'm specifically interested in so called Shadow Demons, but we all know how labels can muddy the waters so eh.

Succubus/incubus have also piqued my interest lately and thankfully I've had a little more luck finding information about them that the Shadow Spirits.

Has anyone got any information, internet links, theories or experiences they would like to share?
Old 06-09-2011, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder

I have encountered Demons and I could see them in my head very clear.
I wonder if I have encountered an incubus.I felt him.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:03 AM
Sangress

What made you think they were demons? What did they look like? What situation were you in?
Old 06-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Ascender
First of all before attempting to explore Deamons and shadow stuff have you protection ready. Be aware that the dark side has its way to creep under you skin if you aren't careful enough.

Many have tried to seek knowledge within these areas - Could I ask you a question? what are you truly motivations for this?

When dealing with Demons be aware they use every hole they can so haven't you evolved fully, it could end badly.

If you still have something to fear or have problems with greed or lust don't do this. and my last advice don't do this alone if you aren't fully ready.

Sorry I know this seam harsh - I just felt like writhing this.

take care

Love and peace

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 15-09-2011, 06:39 AM
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
First of all before attempting to explore Deamons and shadow stuff have you protection ready. Be aware that the dark side has its way to creep under you skin if you aren't careful enough.

Couldn't agree more with this statement. Please take every precaution to protect yourself during your research.

I have tried finding information about shadow people and the like myself, and came up empty. There are plenty of anecdotes of people's experiences with them, but not much hard facts or information. If you find anything of interest please let us know

The only advice I can offer about shadow beings is based on my own experiences, but these are just my own conclusions and opinions.

I have seen what you are describing, the shadow shapes that are not human-looking, or are smaller than a human being. I have also seen the shadow people, the ones that have a human silhouette. I don't know what they are, or where they come from.

I do know with all shadow entities, at best you are dealing with a being who is lost and confused, and is latching on to you as a source of energy because they are starved for light. At worst, you are dealing with something filled with hate and anger, that will actively try to harm you, even physically. I can generally tell one from the other by the feel of the room when they are present. If it feels like all the air has been sucked from the room, and there is a heavy weight pressing down on you, watch out. These are the beings that have a lot of power and negativity focused on you. Every time I have encountered one of these, I generally end up having an "accident" the next day, where I am either physically injured, or have some kind of car accident or other mishap. So please be very careful. I am not trying to scare you away from what you are doing, just urging you to be serious and understand what you are dealing with.

The very best "weapon" that you have when dealing with any negative entity, is compassion. as soon as I stopped feeling fear or anger at shadow beings, they completely lost their power over me. What I direct to them instead is sympathy for their suffering, and encouragement toward healing. Occasionally I will also create a doorway filled with light in my mind's eye, and ask them to walk through it, that there are friends and loved ones waiting for them on the other side. This seems to cause an increase in anger and attacking incidents, but I still think it's good to try. It is important though that if you are going to work with these entities in any way, that you understand that they have the ability to manipulate you and feed off of your emotions and energy. I always state clearly to whatever entity is in my presence "I don't allow you to harm me." Treat them the way you would treat an abusive relative. Offer love, but don't be a victim!

I think it's important for you to do some cleansing and protecting activities also, whatever prayers, visualizations, or anything that is consistent with your personal belief system. Call on guides or angels to protect you if that is your thing. But most important of anything, please make sure to assert your own will when you are confronting any negative entity. You must state very clearly to yourself, and to it "I will not allow you to harm me." If you begin to feel very depressed or very angry for no reason after encountering one of these beings, please state "I don't allow you to inhabit me. Go now."

These are things that work for me.

Best of luck. Stay safe.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:18 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion
I can generally tell one from the other by the feel of the room when they are present. If it feels like all the air has been sucked from the room, and there is a heavy weight pressing down on you, watch out. These are the beings that have a lot of power and negativity focused on you.

I know someone, a real physical person, who is suspected of having an entity attachment (loooong story) and there are times when I interact with her that I feel exactly that. I have consulted people who are willing and able to help clean my energy up, but they tell me they can't help her unless she comes to them. And let's just say that is unlikely. Any advice either to help her or me in interacting with her? Oh and is it possible that what I'm experiencing is just her personality - does those heavy, air sucked out feelings necessarily imply spirit involvement?

And to Sangress, why would you seek these things out? What do you hope for?
Old 15-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Any advice either to help her or me in interacting with her? Oh and is it possible that what I'm experiencing is just her personality - does those heavy, air sucked out feelings necessarily imply spirit involvement?

Maybe finding out more about her and whether shes aware of how she affects others might be a good way to go.

I personally have a very dark and heavy suffocating air about me (or so I'm told) and I know I have no spirit attachments....so who knows? it could just be part of who she is.

Quote:
And to Sangress, why would you seek these things out? What do you hope for?

To be perfectly honest, these beings and what I've felt and heard of them are very striking to me. I am strongly drawn to them. They feel familiar and I recodnise and converse with them easily. They are like family to me.

I also seek them out because I can be myself around them without worrying that I'll affect them negatively as I naturally do with so many others. I don't need to guard myself around them or hold back. It's quite difficult to explain...

At this point I am more interested in others opinions and perceptions of such things than anything else.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:46 AM
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
To be perfectly honest, these beings and what I've felt and heard of them are very striking to me. They feel familiar and I am strongly drawn to them. They feel like family to me. Like I can just be myself around them without worrying that I'll affect them negatively as I naturally do with so many others.

I understand. In a way I sort of feel the same way. even though I consider myself on the "light" side, I spent many years walking a very dark path. I know what it's like to be in that mental space, and I have a lot of compassion for shadow beings or other humans who are on that wavelength. I also consider the shadows to be a part of my family, only because I am not able to exclude any part of the universe from its relationship to me. Darkness and light both, I accept as part of myself.

Sangress, your avatar reminds me of a group of shadow beings I encountered once during an astral projection. Very tall and gaunt hooded figures with glowing white eyes. I always saw the glowing eyes as a symbol of their essential inner light. Sort of reminded me of a yin/yang type metaphor

I don't know where I'm going with this... just that I get where you are coming from.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:53 AM
illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
I know someone, a real physical person, who is suspected of having an entity attachment (loooong story) and there are times when I interact with her that I feel exactly that. I have consulted people who are willing and able to help clean my energy up, but they tell me they can't help her unless she comes to them. And let's just say that is unlikely. Any advice either to help her or me in interacting with her? Oh and is it possible that what I'm experiencing is just her personality - does those heavy, air sucked out feelings necessarily imply spirit involvement?

I don't know if what you are feeling is just coming from this particular person, or maybe something that is attached to her. If I were in your situation, I would use the same protection methods and focus techniques that I use with disincarnate beings that have this kind of presence. Just visualize some kind of protection around yourself, and assert your will that you won't allow anything to harm you or take your energy. If you want to also offer compassion and healing to this person, that is up to you.

One thing I believe about spirit attachments, that they are sort of similar to a codependent relationship. There is some reason why this woman has invited the attachment, something she is getting out of it. It would not be possible to remove it against her will, only when she feels that it no longer serves her. If I were you I would send this person extra energy to help bring the issues that caused the attachment to her conscious mind, so that they can be resolved. I would also ask my and her guides or guardians to help support her in her situation.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I understand. In a way I sort of feel the same way. even though I consider myself on the "light" side, I spent many years walking a very dark path. I know what it's like to be in that mental space, and I have a lot of compassion for shadow beings or other humans who are on that wavelength. I also consider the shadows to be a part of my family, only because I am not able to exclude any part of the universe from its relationship to me. Darkness and light both, I accept as part of myself.

Sangress, your avatar reminds me of a group of shadow beings I encountered once during an astral projection. Very tall and gaunt hooded figures with glowing white eyes. I always saw the glowing eyes as a symbol of their essential inner light. Sort of reminded me of a yin/yang type metaphor

I don't know where I'm going with this... just that I get where you are coming from.

That's good to know.

I suppose I should also mention. I feed off others negative energy and emotions. I have lots of similarities to these kinds of spirits and I find that people often mistake me for one of them (this is when I am in a body and outside of it.) I also practice the "art" of possession, not being possessed, I mean the act itself.

Also, in your first post when you mentioned some things I could see why they react the way they do to some of your reactions and behaviours toward them. Offering healing is actually quite offensive when they actually aren't damaged at all, its a bit of an insult to their existence. Like your saying they are somehow "wrong" to their core, as if they are not meant to be the way they are.....

But anyways, I should stop rambling on.

I hope I've made it a bit clearer as to why I'm drawn to them and seek them out.