Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Knower

Cutting cords with other people and dark entities

Anyone know a technique for this?... I was getting waves of someone in particulars feelings and thoughts and tried cutting cords using a guided meditation I downloaded on audible and it only made the waves stronger...anyone know a better technique? I think if you cut cords in your mind the root is still there it easily connectable to the same source. Lately I imagine the people beside me holding their hand them letting them go as a blue baloon drifting off into the distace and waving them off...it helps for emotional release to some extent but I don't believe it's completely pulling out the psychic cords? Help?!

Thanks
Old 06-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Master
If you feel a wave of energy coming toward you, or any energy trying to enter below the sixth chakra, just close it; front and back.

If you are strong enough just extend your light outward. It will ward of any negative energies.

This has nothing to do with cords. In regards to cords,don't feed them.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Eelco

I agree with Rah nam.

I tend to visualize a reflective dome or shell around me. reflecting whatever i don't want entering my field.

As for the chords. Cutting a chord can be somewhat traumatic.
I chord is often a 2 way thing, so I tend to visualize whatever energy is flowing becoming just a trickle instead of a stream. then Visualize the chord shriveling up until completely dried up and non-functioning. then let it crumble to dust.

Doing it that way leaves all parties involved some time to adjust to go without that particular energy structure, prevents leaking and honors any subconscious contracts one has made to provide energy for whatever or whome-ever is on the other side of the chord.(often loved ones who depend on that energy)

With Love
Eelco