Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Has anyone read in the secret book of John, that Jesus states that the Noah flood story is not as Mosses describes it.

And that the ark was not a vessel that floats on flooded waters.
But is a cloud of "Holy" light that hid Noah & the others..(more people than just Noah's family)..safe from the dark minded entities that kept the Earth race/peoples, in a blinded darkness of heart/mind, as Gods love & holy spirit cleansed/protected the righteous ones/peoples of the Earth race, from the darkness that had been brought about on Earth by the dark minded ones.

In the secret book of John, Jesus states that Noah & other prophets thought that they were in communion with the most high father of the all. But infact Mosses & other prophets were in communion with evil spiritual entities masquerading as the most high being of light.

Anyone interested.

Sounds interesting Neil. Although I'm now going into hiding in case you make me read something

I wouldn't mind you expanding on Mosses/other prophets and the evil entities.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sounds interesting Neil. Although I'm now going into hiding in case you make me read something

I wouldn't mind you expanding on Mosses/other prophets and the evil entities.

I experience the evil spiritual ones, that scripture poorly relates & alludes to. I experience them day in day out...in my sleep/dreams & waking moments.

Before reading the book of john, i became aware of their presence in absolute 100% large numbers & exactly how conniving, deceptive & discrete & devasting that they are to our well being, & that all prophets have been hoodwinked by them & also that the scriptures are negatively influenced by them.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
I experience the evil spiritual ones, that scripture poorly relates & alludes to. I experience them day in day out...in my sleep/dreams & waking moments.

Before reading the book of john, i became aware of their presence in absolute 100% large numbers & exactly how conniving, deceptive & discrete & devasting that they are to our well being, & that all prophets have been hoodwinked by them & also that the scriptures are negatively influenced by them.

Your experiences sound very frightening Neil. I wish you could be at peace from it.

I don't know what to think about the prophets being negatively influenced by evil. I don't know enough about them to comment. Surely all their teachings aren't negative though? Have you got an example of one of their negative teaching? If so, do we know for sure that they actually said it. It's difficult unless we hear things from the horses mouth so to speak. I always try and take notice of things that make sense to me. If not I disregard or put them on the back burner for the time being.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:09 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Did Adam consider Dinosaurs animals? He did not name them.

I believe most dinosaurs were gone by the time of Adam.

But I do recall a Dino.
Oh wait, I think Fred named him.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:17 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Has anyone read in the secret book of John, that Jesus states that the Noah flood story is not as Mosses describes it.

But is a cloud of "Holy" light that hid Noah & the others..(more people than just Noah's family)..safe from the dark minded entities that kept the Earth race/peoples, in a blinded darkness of heart/mind, as Gods love & holy spirit cleansed/protected the righteous ones/peoples of the Earth race, from the darkness that had been brought about on Earth by the dark minded ones.

In the secret book of John, Jesus states that Noah & other prophets thought that they were in communion with the most high father of the all. But infact Mosses & other prophets were in communion with evil spiritual entities masquerading as the most high being of light.

Anyone interested.

Secret Book of John?
John the Baptist or the Disciple Jesus Loved.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Secret Book of John?
John the Baptist or the Disciple Jesus Loved.

They are the same Person Im......
Old 07-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I have the answer to that. You want to know why there's no mention of dinosaur-like animals in the bible? It's pretty simple actually... Because dinosaurs were already extinct for millions of years before the first bible passage was being written. No need to thank me

..... more like 65-66 million years ago and that kill off on the planet when compared to previous kill offs on the planet was not the largest kill off The Bible is silence on those matters.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:

Anyone interested.

This hidden book claims to have the real answers whereas the Old testament is the work of demi-gods or could it be that the book is a book of fiction?
Old 07-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
..... more like 65-66 million years ago and that kill off on the planet when compared to previous kill offs on the planet was not the largest kill off The Bible is silence on those matters.

Talking about Dinosaurs, i've just recently been to see some footprints found in a quarry close to my home. They certainly were big feet, amazing to see.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
This hidden book claims to have the real answers whereas the Old testament is the work of demi-gods or could it be that the book is a book of fiction?

The secret book of John reveals the old testament God a lower creator of the material universe and not the true God. I think this is a later development in Gnostic thought once it passed into the gentile world. Earlier forms of Gnosis didn't seem to go down this road so much

I'll illustrate this with a joke
Back then if you said there is another God to a Jew in Judea, they would look at you like you have 17 heads and size up nearby rocks for a stoning
If you said the same thing in say pagan Rome, they'd say "interesting, now what's for breakfast, eggs?"

The secret book just reflects that later view, but plenty of it probably contains earlier material, ie one God created everything