Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Knower
Spells for hex removal

My parents have had a hex on them for nearly 40 years and I want to help them remove it. Are there any spells we could try? I'm new to this and don't know where to begin, so I thought I would ask here. Thanks!
Old 31-08-2018, 03:55 AM
Master

Thumbs up

I would say the first thing you need to do is some divination to determine if there really is a curse. What makes you/they think they were cursed, what is happening. Do you or your parents know who put the curse on them and is that person still alive.

There are a number of ways to deal with curses. If you know who sent it then you can do a Return to Sender Spell. You should take cleansing baths with salt and hyssop and basil or one capful of ammonia, then wash and clean your house with something like dish detergent and add a capful of ammonia to that water. You need to take the baths an odd number of times such as three, five or seven etc. You can also burn Uncrossing incense. And after cleansing you and your house dress some white candles with protection oil and roll them in protection herbs and burn them to fill the void you've created by cleansing. If you don't do this then negative energies can flow back in. If you go to Lucky Mojo they have a forum there where you could ask questions and get help and also buy supplies from them. They are trustworthy and they have good products. This is not really the type of "working" that you should be starting out with, and a lot will depend on what type of curse was put on them; and if the person who worked the curse is now dead then it can be very difficult. If you're experienced working with energy and using your "will" you may be able to handle it but it's not the easiest thing in the world to get rid of a curse. And the more you think about it and the more your parents think about and worry about it - you're feeding into it and making it stronger - so try not to do that.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Lepus

Hi Jenny Crow

What's the difference between a hex and a curse? I've noticed you use the term curse instead of hex. Does it share similar significance?

Lepus
Old 06-09-2018, 01:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I would say the first thing you need to do is some divination to determine if there really is a curse. What makes you/they think they were cursed, what is happening. Do you or your parents know who put the curse on them and is that person still alive.

Hi! I actually posted about this on the 'Healing requests' forum but will copy and paste it here as it gives all the details.

Taken from the other forum:

"Since I am requesting healing I thought this should be posted here. I will try to explain this the best way I can without it being long-winded.

In 1979 my mom and her ex-boyfriend split. She met another man, who is now my dad, and they have been together ever since. However, after he found out about my dad, he started questioning her. He was very upset to learn that she and my dad were buying a house. He told her, "I will put a hex on you both! You will have bad luck, and will be broke for the rest of your life." My mom just laughed it off. He then said, "Don't laugh. I will do it." My mom told him she would have it removed, but she never did anything about it.
Her ex-boyfriend was a very jealous person, and according to my mom, would be the type to do something like that. Since then, my parents have endured many hardships and things aren't getting any better. As if the financial woes are not enough, they are now dealing with some major health issues.

I'd also like to add that my mom received a psychic reading this morning. She said the psychic told her she saw where somebody from her past had put a curse on her, which led to her misfortune. My mom was shocked because she never gave her that information. Unfortunately though, that psychic only gives readings.

If anybody reading this could cast some kind of spell to remove this horrible hex, or if someone could please offer some kind of healing, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!"

The ex-boyfriend is still alive and well, btw. I have since talked to my mom. She agreed with you on worrying about it too much. She is just going to put it out of her mind for now. Thank you for the information, however. She may try that in the future.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I can get rid of it for you!!! Let me do it for you, in 3, 2, 1....poof! Gone!! Say a prayer of protection if you'd like or a spell and it will be sealed even more with Golden Light of Protection and you will be alright. :)
Old 14-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
I can get rid of it for you!!! Let me do it for you, in 3, 2, 1....poof! Gone!! Say a prayer of protection if you'd like or a spell and it will be sealed even more with Golden Light of Protection and you will be alright. :)
Do you have a good prayer of protection? Should it include something like this "I cut off any curse coming against me in Jesus name"? I read somewhere that the best time to pray is between the hours of 12:00 and 3:00 a.m. I've noticed more activity from my angels when I pray to them late at night, so maybe there's something to that~!
Old 15-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Master

There are a number of things you can do. You can do a Mirror Box spell and send everything back to the person who cast the curse. You need to NOT see your own reflection in the mirrors. Here are the instructions for you: receipt-book.blogspot.com/2012/04/curse-of-mirrored-box-hoodoo.html And this next site has a lot of good information for you: https://www.thoughtco.com/breaking-c...-hexes-2562588 If you feel you're not proficient enough to do any of these workings then I know someone who can help you (they are genuine, experienced and will not rip you off). Better yet, if you know someone who can help you then ask them. Before doing any of this work though I would still advise you to do some divination. It has been known to happen that a person will tell you they are putting a curse on you to frighten you and it will seem like there is a curse on you - it's your own fear driving the negative energy. Don't let anyone tell you though, that you have to believe in curses before they will work - that is just a fallacy. Any practitioner who knows their stuff does not need to tell their target about a curse they are working on them. That second site is.........breaking-curses-or-hexes by the way
Old 15-09-2018, 04:02 AM
Master

Hi Lepus,

Yeah, I know, I tend to use the word curse and hex interchangeably. However, some people say a hex is an actual working with all the tools and ingredients required for said hex and a curse can be thrown by ill wishes alone. In England, where my teacher (and I) came from the word hex wasn't used much. I don't know if it is now, things do change as the years go by.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Gosh I don't know. If I did I would happily give the answer. As someone who is cursed with the evil eye. Still trying to figure it out.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I find Judika Illes "Spell removal" from her book "5000 spells" to be very trustworthy - especially since it's so easy to do - and it has to be, since you can't expect outsiders to learn witchcraft.

It's an ancient solution that is: Consciously chew on your left thumb.

Consciously means be aware of what you're doing while you do it.

Good luck :-)

minx.