Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 05-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Experiencer

Aria mine is a spiritual connection as well as reminders of who I was and important events on my path. I would like to say my next is my last, but I cannot because who knows what the future holds.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have to agree with innerlight its very judgemental to call someone names for having a tattoo. you obviousely dont know much about spirituality and the soul. I haven't got any and I dont intend on getting any. but you need to realise that we are all spirit.and God doesn't see through the eyes of man.he sees through the heart

Namaste

I'm not calling anyone names nor am I passing judgement.......

Sorry...but they just gross me out on woman! They are not attractive to me at all and the more square inches of tattoo's a woman has around her body the more repulsive I find it to be.

Oh...I don't mind a small one here or there....but when I see a beautiful young woman who has this **** tattooed all over her arms...legs...back....breasts (sic)....just YEECH!!!

And every time I actually get to talk to one who has all this stuff tattooed all over her body...yep...she seems to have a few loose screws.....somehow it just seems to go with the territory.

And I gotta call it how I see it.

Something else I've seen is I'm not the only guy who feels like this by a long shot!

A good example...at the gym I go to...there's these two very attractive 20 something woman....one is all tatted up...all over....the other? Not one! Nothing but the soft smooth skin of a healthy young woman....

And guess which one the single young men prefer to look at and talk to.....

From a spiritual stand point....My body is my temple and that collection of living-ness that hauls my soul around.....and I try to take good care of it and treat it like a temple .....and not like a tent!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 06-07-2018 at 12:15 AM.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I like tattos