Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 13-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Master

I was a guest on the JeffMara podcast

Hi everyone!

A bit of shameless self-promotion is in order today. I was interviewed for the JeffMara podcast a few days ago, which is a YouTube channel focussed on Near-Death Experiences and other Spiritual and Paranormal encounters. I talk about my own NDE, my Kundalini Awakening, a visit I received from the Goddess Inana in connection with that as well as various other topics that came up, such as the Nature of the Anunnaki and the Elohim, whether there’s any truth to the Ancient Aliens theory and a brief discussion on the relevant passages of the ancient Indian epic known as the Mahabharata.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0n4K9d-4o
Old 13-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Master
Halfway thru it! Superb! Will watch the rest a bit later tonight.

Much of this we know from your posts but of course, hearing you out in person is another matter altogether!

Edit: Ah! I’ve seen the full video, wow! Congrats Chris! You’ve held back a bit though, on consciousness enablements graced by kundalini ascent or grace descent … all is grace anyway. Let’s all know when your you tube channel goes live!

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 13-10-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 13-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Very Cool...will ck this out!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Master

Hi US and MH,
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it.
It does seem that the reaction on youtube was overwhelmingly positive. People react to the message and the divine energy behind it, not the speaker. I still feel gratified that I get to channel the energy of divine love to others.
Old 13-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi US and MH,
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it.
It does seem that the reaction on youtube was overwhelmingly positive. People react to the message and the divine energy behind it, not the speaker. I still feel gratified that I get to channel the energy of divine love to others.
Oh! As far as I could see, most of the comments were quite appreciative
Old 13-10-2021, 07:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Oh! As far as I could see, most of the comments were quite appreciative
Indeed, although there is some moderation going on. Some of the negative comments were removed. Not everyone likes my mixing of pantheons and unique approach to syncretism. It must be said I can understand that, but this is just the way it happened to me, so it is what it is.
Old 14-10-2021, 06:40 AM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing, that was interesting!
Old 14-10-2021, 07:23 AM
Master

Thanks Guillaume,

glad you liked it!
Old 14-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Master

You had to courage to do it and that's something in itself!! I will take a look, I've been reading hundreds stories about NDEs and watched a ton of YT videos about this subject, all of this in the recent years when I too started to have strange experiences and started seeking answers.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
glad you liked it!
Yes, I did! I was then wondering about the kundalini energy that doesn't stay up at the crown, and it reminded of a quote I'd seen in a forum:
Quote:
Once the mind is concentrated and one pointed, no mind object will be able to penetrate or disturb it, and you will be able to sit like this for as long as you want. You enter and leave it witout any problems. If you genuinely have samadhi like this, it means that sitting meditation and entering samadhi for just 30 minutes or an hour will enable you to remain cool and peaceful for many days afterwards'.

(I tend to agree with that quote)
And so my question would be: once you have your Kundalini awakened, are there specific "maintenance" practices to keep your energy high? How do you "control" that the energy is still flowing?