Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Ascender

Swedenborg..Genuine or not??

Ive watched a lot of the Youtube videos, His foundation kind of stuff.

It seems very precise and apparently he accurately predicted certain events....BUT then there is all this stuff about going to Jupiter or Venus and conversing with the beings there - AND WE KNOW that these planet's are hostile towards life.

I wondered what people on here made of him, he seems to be almost cultish.
I'd be really interested to hear from the people who claim mediumship abilities, if they find he supports what they have encountered or it's contrary.
Old 20-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Master

very gifted man. love his stuff.

kk
Old 22-05-2015, 03:14 AM
yumi14

Didn't Edgar Cayce also speak about other planets and traveling to them?

I sometimes watch Curtis on youtube with the sweedenborg foundation on Monday nights. Its usually pretty good. Sometimes I don't like the presentation And the contents of it.

I can see how it can be a little cultish. Sometimes things seem a bit farfetched. I'm on the fence I guess on how I feel about Swedenborg. I try to keep an open mind, yet also use discernment.
Sorry for not answering your questions very well.