Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder

Whats a "bind" and how to clear it?

A psychic medium told me that someone put a "bind" on my heart. I didn't tell her anything, I just let her speak and she went into a lot of detail about various things. A couple of years ago, I started feeling this pins and needles thing in my upper heart chakra and since then it grew to this big vacuum thing. Why the hell would someone wanna put a bind on my heart chakra is the first thing I'd be wondering but maybe that's not important, how do I remove it is what I need to know. The psychic told me to do white light meditation and take salt baths and stuff like that, I been visualising myself as white light but I don't know if its doing anything.

Does anyone here know what a "bind" is and how you'd go about clearing a bind out of your heart chakra? What does it mean to have a bind in the heart, what kinda things would you experience?
Old 14-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Guide

I haven't heard of a bind before, but maybe it's like a cord? Like an energetic attachment to someone?

Did anything else the psychic said ring true for you?
Old 15-10-2018, 06:14 AM
Ascender
A binding is a restriction. There are many kinds. Some that limit growth, some that prevent the use of abilities. Some that destabilise energy, some that take away strength, some that prevent enlightenment. Can have many causes. Some people put them on others deliberately, some people do it subconsciously cos they feel threatened by strength or potential. Some are placed by "officials" in the spirit world as a punishment for misuse of power. Some happen as a result of uncontrolled power. Those are a consequence of trying to do something your not ready for and the backlash creates its own restriction on further attempts.

Removing them depends on what kind it is and who placed it. Those placed accidently or subconsciously are easier to remove and can usually be done by the individual themselves. White light visualisation probably won't work as that's more protective not aimed at transmutation. Violet flame visualisation targeted at the binding itself would have a better chance of working. If it was placed deliberately then generally only someone stronger than the person who placed it will be able to remove it. Sometimes healers can remove them, sometimes invoking assistance from the spirit world such as archangels may work. If it was an official judgement then it will carry the seal of the court that placed it so archangels won't help you remove it. They rarely help with backlash restrictions either since those are a consequence of your own actions and it would be considered up to you to prove yourself capable of removing it yourself so that you don't go doing the same thing that caused it in the first place.
Old 15-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
A binding is a restriction. There are many kinds. Some that limit growth, some that prevent the use of abilities. Some that destabilise energy, some that take away strength, some that prevent enlightenment. Can have many causes. Some people put them on others deliberately, some people do it subconsciously cos they feel threatened by strength or potential. Some are placed by "officials" in the spirit world as a punishment for misuse of power. Some happen as a result of uncontrolled power. Those are a consequence of trying to do something your not ready for and the backlash creates its own restriction on further attempts.

Removing them depends on what kind it is and who placed it. Those placed accidently or subconsciously are easier to remove and can usually be done by the individual themselves. White light visualisation probably won't work as that's more protective not aimed at transmutation. Violet flame visualisation targeted at the binding itself would have a better chance of working. If it was placed deliberately then generally only someone stronger than the person who placed it will be able to remove it. Sometimes healers can remove them, sometimes invoking assistance from the spirit world such as archangels may work. If it was an official judgement then it will carry the seal of the court that placed it so archangels won't help you remove it. They rarely help with backlash restrictions either since those are a consequence of your own actions and it would be considered up to you to prove yourself capable of removing it yourself so that you don't go doing the same thing that caused it in the first place.

Is there a way I can find out what type of bind it is and who (if anyone) placed it? If its a backlash or official one then I'd wanna find out what I need to do so the bind clears naturally. I don't believe in "punishment", I'm guessing you meant these official ones are placed there to provoke you to learn on a deeper level from your mistakes though. I really need to find out more about this bind, how would you go about finding out more?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

A bind is literally what it sounds like, imagine someone getting a piece of rope and binding you. But they bind a specific aspect of your life. To reverse it, you have to cut the bind. Like with scissors. You can do it ritually or in your imagination.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

I don't know whats going on but my heart feels like its opning more than it has in a long time. Im feeling good vibes building up, like this feeling of loving kindness. Could it be that i learned what i needed to learn from the
bind so its dissolving naturally?
Old 19-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes doing gentle clearing work can release or dissolve a bind like that, and you may be learning new lessons in the process. A vacuum in your heart sounds like it could maybe be energy loss or soul loss. But by doing the gentle clearing and focusing on love and self-love you are giving your heart a safe space to let that energy return and reintegrate.
Old 24-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Yes doing gentle clearing work can release or dissolve a bind like that, and you may be learning new lessons in the process. A vacuum in your heart sounds like it could maybe be energy loss or soul loss. But by doing the gentle clearing and focusing on love and self-love you are giving your heart a safe space to let that energy return and reintegrate.
What kind of clearing do you? How would I do gentle clearing on this vacuum thing in the heart?