Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
News from a witch

Greetings everyone!

I have found out that I will worship the egyptian God named Ra - the sun-God.

On the female side I will worship Cleopatra - that though she was a queen - she had godlike features. And it feels right to have a half-human Goddess.

Ra is alive - Jesus is dead.

I got a message from my bookstore the other day - my latest ordered package will arrive tomorrow.

It contains the book "Encyclopedia of 5000 spells" by Judika Illes (finally I could afford to buy it) and a oracle set I caught interest in, namely Shamanic Medicine Oracle Cards.

When it comes to spells - I have already written down who I want to make spells on. It's well thought of - not just people I encounter in my daily life, but also people I meet in what I would like to call divine dreams.

I'm so looking forward to raise my witchy interest and practice :-)

minx.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Administrator
The shamanic medicine cards sound interesting.you say you are going to cast spells on people. I hope you are speaking about good spells with good intension. here.

Namaste
Old 08-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
It's an amazing feeling when you have a strong resonance with a particular brand of magic.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:58 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The shamanic medicine cards sound interesting.you say you are going to cast spells on people. I hope you are speaking about good spells with good intension. here.

Namaste

Actually Native spirit: I'm afraid of doing any spells since I have this pain of mine. I'm afraid that will infect the seanses and work against me.

But I desired this book for some long time now, and I couldn't get peace before I bought it. But maybe it's best to keep it in my bookshelf until I feel safe to use it.

The Shamanic medicine cards are on the other hand very positive and safe. Maybe it's better to focus on them.

Thanks for caring :-)
Old 09-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
After I wrote this thread, I got nightmares and have problems due to chest pain.

I 'm not sure what is happening, but I sure don't like this feeling.

I think I shall write that I don't will worship Ra and Cleaopatra.

And Jesus is alive :-)
Old 05-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I was sick in my head when I wrote this thread - just so you know.

Things are going much better now (Nov 5th 2018)

Thanks for understanding :-)

minx.