Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Makoorakoo

What will happen to you

hey does anyone have a belief that they know exactly whats going to happen to them when they die

heres my fate from what i have found during meditations etc.

go to valhalla to train for 50 years, go to my true realm and live there for a while as my true incarnation, go back to earth for a few years...after that its unknown to me
Old 04-09-2006, 09:30 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
hey does anyone have a belief that they know exactly whats going to happen to them when they die

heres my fate from what i have found during meditations etc.

go to valhalla to train for 50 years, go to my true realm and live there for a while as my true incarnation, go back to earth for a few years...after that its unknown to me

Hi Makoorakoo. I have a couple of questions for you and I am not attacking your beliefs but why do you believe that you are going to 'valhalla', what is it you believe you are training for and where is your true realm?
Old 04-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
i'll probably be sent straight downstairs lol, no i don't think i want to know yet
Old 05-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i'll probably be sent straight downstairs lol, no i don't think i want to know yet
Now then Daisy, don't be so negative! WYTIWYG (What You Think Is What You Get)!

Pounamu
Old 05-09-2006, 11:29 AM
lumas

in my opinion we look back at our life and we see how far we have progressed in remembering who we are then we make a choice to either do work in the spirit realm or return to this earth using what we have observed to choose a different path back to where we came from the whole this process could take hundreds thousands of lifetimes....
Old 05-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Light Mage

I've no idea, I'll just wait and see what happens.

I'm not expecting much though. It would be nice if Death from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series came to meet me though.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Makoorakoo. I have a couple of questions for you and I am not attacking your beliefs but why do you believe that you are going to 'valhalla', what is it you believe you are training for and where is your true realm?

ok i believe im going to valhalla because of what my meditations have told me and from what the norse gods have cared to say through my meditations. I believe i will be training to help fend off evil or perhaps to help evil depending on what happens (note:i am not evil or neutral i am good at the moment) and my true realm is where i should be as we speak as it is the place where from looking through meditations (yet again) is where i was taken from for my own safety and brought to this realm as a human. I would rather keep my knowlege of my true realm as discreet as possibe so i shall so no more
Old 05-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Now then Daisy, don't be so negative! WYTIWYG (What You Think Is What You Get)

Pounamu

lol don't think i qualify for this yet
Old 05-09-2006, 02:45 PM
bluespirit

I would love to know what is going to happen to me! Only experience I had of the spirit world was a dream of my hubby taking me there and showing me what it was like.
I saw the most beautiful valley and the colours were fantastic!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:15 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
ok i believe im going to valhalla because of what my meditations have told me and from what the norse gods have cared to say through my meditations. I believe i will be training to help fend off evil or perhaps to help evil depending on what happens (note:i am not evil or neutral i am good at the moment) and my true realm is where i should be as we speak as it is the place where from looking through meditations (yet again) is where i was taken from for my own safety and brought to this realm as a human. I would rather keep my knowlege of my true realm as discreet as possibe so i shall so no more

Makoorakoo, could I make an observation? Firstly, would it not make more sense to be fighting off evil in this realm for it is on our planet, Earth, where that which is classed as 'Evil' as most providence, in my opinion? Secondly, you must be a spiritual person to even want to undertake meditation so why is it that you believe in a place called Valhalla. In my experience, no such place exists, however, the lower astral realm is most similar, generally speaking, to a place which may be called Valhalla. This is because the spirits there are usually the ones who have not progressed past 'evil' earthly emotions such as greed, hate etc. What do you think of this?

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Closed Thread