Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Creative

People aren't punished by others or a higher power spiritually when they commit suicide. However, they set themselves back a bunch spiritually, as they break their life contract and have to start over and meet what they have ran from.

That's what suicide is; running from something. It is also an act of self hate, which is harmful spiritually.
Chances are, if someone was being bullied/harassed, they are meeting what they once dished out in another life. If they kill themselves, they are running from their opportunity to meet themselves and balance karma.
After suicide, the person will have to meet with their guides, go over things and look for another opportunity to re-meet what they ran from. They have to try again.

In the big picture, suicide is not an answer for anyone.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative
People aren't punished by others or a higher power spiritually when they commit suicide. However, they set themselves back a bunch spiritually, as they break their life contract and have to start over and meet what they have ran from.

That's what suicide is; running from something. It is also an act of self hate, which is harmful spiritually.
Chances are, if someone was being bullied/harassed, they are meeting what they once dished out in another life. If they kill themselves, they are running from their opportunity to meet themselves and balance karma.
After suicide, the person will have to meet with their guides, go over things and look for another opportunity to re-meet what they ran from. They have to try again.

I don't think you can say that definitively. Suicide might be in the soul plan, the life contract. It might not be running from something, it might be running to something.

And what you say about karma is not kind, as someone who has been bullied / harrassed from day #1 and suicide is not far from me, well, to be honest, what is your problem about it all? It's a hard calling. But I'm always intrigued by the way it's so frequently judged and managed by so many.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Muddler

Some great responses here with which I agree wholeheartedly. It's a loving Universe. It does not seek to "get even" with suicide victims in any way.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
May I ask how you all are sure about this?
It is comforting, yes....but how do you all know?
Thank you :)

I have read, probably 40 books on this type of thought and I follow my own intuition on what I choose to believe. All the material say exactly the same thing. All of those different authors spanning 50 years couldn't have collaborated their stories to deceive the general public.

And if you say the devil made them do it I will Lol, sorry I've always wanted to use that smiley
Old 04-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative

Respectfully, I don't agree with your explanation of self hatred. Sometimes the potential suicide victim has unresolved grief that bleeds over into their current life which has nothing to do with hatred.

Running away from? They are in so much pain they see no other alternative.

Yes, I agree they do have to face the same trauma in one form or another. They might try it from a different angle next time. Futhermore, it is a decision they decide to make.

I think putting everyone in the same mold is counterproductive. We are all different and I am so glad Universe sees it that way.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:47 PM
yumi14

I never thought that suicide could be a part of a persons soul plan. That is interesting. Sad, but interesting nonetheless.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I never thought that suicide could be a part of a persons soul plan. That is interesting. Sad, but interesting nonetheless.

It is devastating - but it's important to acknowledge that the person might not be ceasing prematurely their learning. It also provides much opportunity for growth in others around them.

I'm not advocating it in any way but rather perhaps it should be regarded as a high calling.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Experiencer
My best friend of 23 years was driven to suicide, mostly because of reasons related to his work environment.
An astral traveller contacted him and helped ensure his safe passage. There, I assume, he will find healing.

In turn, his passing away has also been a catalyst to my own growth, teaching me lessons which I had to learn. As he taught me so much in life, so now that he is gone, he is still never far away from me.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I don't think you can say that definitively. Suicide might be in the soul plan, the life contract. It might not be running from something, it might be running to something.

And what you say about karma is not kind, as someone who has been bullied / harrassed from day #1 and suicide is not far from me, well, to be honest, what is your problem about it all? It's a hard calling. But I'm always intrigued by the way it's so frequently judged and managed by so many.

I think I may have been mis-understood. I'm not judging people that are harrassed/bullied etc. Nor am I saying anything unkind about Karma.

However, I am giving you the straight goods. I was also bullied & harrassed from high school onward into several workplaces. It took me a long time to understand what was going on & why & I'm still learning about it.

If I had taken my own life, I wouldn't have learned all these lessons. Believe me, I came close many times. I'm now glad I made the choices I made. I now have a lot of tools/knowledge that I wouldnt have got if I quit.

Suicide is not planned into in anyones soul plan, I'm sorry to say. It sets you back spiritually & breaks your life contract. There is ALWAYS other ways (than suicide) out from any situation that's painful. Suicide is an act of harm to oneself, which comes from anger/hate - which is not love. Our spirits only grow thru love.
If we truly love ourselves, we'll learn to stand up for ourselves in whatever situation, or lovingly accept it. Remember, we choose our life situation and soul group ahead of time. The tougher the situation, the more we learn and grow. If we bow out early, we miss the lessons and set ourselves back. We still get loved by the universe though.

I'm sorry if this isn't what some folks want to hear, but it is what it is.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Knower

I can no longer keep quiet on this issue. Creative is the closest to the truth, especially with regard to suicide not being planned into anyones soul plan. One thing that I can everyone can agree on is that ultimately we all will ascend. In order to ascend we have to learn certain lessons and clear at least 51% of karma (suicide adds to karma because of the pain and suffering it causes for those left behind). Each lifetime we have lessons to learn and suicide cuts that short. So those lessons will be again in another lifetime. Part of those lessons is learning how to own ones personal power... in other words a person is not effected by things outself themself such as other people. They need to keep an even keel... they don't get down when things are very negative and at the same time don't get all giddy when things are great. In some incarnations part of their learning experience is to be subjected to harsh conditions or trauma and in order to pass they are not to be effected by it. When someone does not learn a lesson in one lifetime chances are they will be subjected to the same thing in the next lifetime and if they committ suicide again, they will keep going through it again and again. Someone I knew said that he had had a string of consecutive lifetimes where he had committed suicide (he based this on his wife's reading of his akashic record). Not all people go on the same path after they committ suicide. The fortunate ones are rescued and healed. Some are quickly put back in another incarnation in a situation where they are likely to committ suicide again and are continually being put back into those tough situations until they break the chain of suicides. The most unfortunate ones drift in the lower portion of the fourth dimension for perhaps hundreds of years.