Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-05-2014, 07:51 PM
yumi14

what becomes of a soul if a person is bullied or harrassed and driven to suicide?

I've always wondered about this. You hear of people being bullied or harassed so badly that they ultimately get driven to suicide. This also pertains to being abused and driven to it just to get away and be free of it. But, I always hear suicides are punished on the other side. I wonder. There have been so many high profile cases in recent years and I felt so much compassion and concern for these peoples souls.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Administrator
People who commit suicide are not punished at all they receive Healing like a hospital in the spirit world, they are bought back to health and they are free of pain,

Namaste
Old 03-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
I second what Native spirit said. :) I used to worry about suicide victims receiving punishment as well. I have found that punishment is a human made idea. We projected our fears of punishment onto what we feel must happen when we die.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Master

Me three........
Old 04-05-2014, 02:00 AM
yumi14

May I ask how you all are sure about this?
It is comforting, yes....but how do you all know?
Thank you :)
Old 04-05-2014, 02:16 AM
Master
I see suicide as just another form of passing from this existence, we all have a period of time that we come here for (my own feelings or knowing of this, i have not read this it has come to me)...Every event that happens to us is something that allows our soul in human form to experience, nothing is by accident, in my opinion...when the person (soul) learns all it needs in this life it will leave, by one form or another...the soul would not be 'punished' for leaving here...perhaps the confusion of leaving human form quickly may need to be addressed, as in healing, ie, the soul doesn't realise its left the body,..

Perhaps I know this because i have a memory of it... perhaps only my subconscious is aware of it (on a knowing level)........ and the knowledge, has been given to my consciousness, as part of my spiritual growth....I'm not sure, i just feel it to be a truth.....many blessings....
Old 04-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
May I ask how you all are sure about this?
It is comforting, yes....but how do you all know?
Thank you :)

Prayer and meditation work for me. :)
Old 04-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Master

Hi ya yumi 14
How do I know that suicide is ok, by communication with spirits. . ( people that have transitioned into the spirit world)..if you end your life purposely by your own doing you will instantly be in the spirit world & you will have loved ones that have already passed into the spirit world that were closest to you on earth greeting you on your arrival & you will remember how you died as a human because all human life memories are recorded in your soul & that soul is still apart of you after leaving earth & you as a spirit being will be able to continue your life on as spiritual being, there hasn't been a human being that has suicided because of any form of depression he or she had on earth that has arrived in the spirit world with that same depression BECAUSE all depression & so many other illnesses are caused by dark unloving spirits connecting to human beings & using their thoughts to create the anxieties, depression & other illnesses, so once a person is free of those unloving spirits they will be instantly free of anxiety & depression & there is no more illness just healing & growth as that person continues on with their life as a spiritual being, infact if when on earth you didn't have any dark spiritual beings connecting to you , you would be able to use your amazing god given abilities as a human to utilize the spiritual energies of the universe with your human mind via your soul & as a matter of fact you could as a human sit your self down & whilst in meditation have an out of body experience & as im led to believe if you feel you have no reason to be a human being any more you could then use your spiritual mind to utilize the spiritual energies of the universe to sever the energetic cord between your spirit body & your human body to end your life as a human being & you could also then use those same energies to disseminate your human form just as Jesus did after he made his transition into spiritual form, but you wouldn't do that as nobody could find your human body to know that you had died as human,
God gave you free will to live your life in a pure loving way & your soul being is the final & eternal continuance of yourself & God doesn't mind if you end your human life because the only reason you came to earth was to have a recognition of identity as a soul being & once you have that recognition you can leave the earth for ever & continue that life on for ever as a spiritual being, & infact if you continued your life in a divine way & desired from God for his divine essence to continually flow into your soul you could reach at onement with him & enter into to celestial realms & eventually you could receive sufficient of his divine essence to become like unto God as a light being, & I think at that stage of progression you would exit your spirit body forever to become that light being... (& if it isn't a sin to leave your spirit body forever then why would it be a sin to leave your human body forever)...it is just free will & to progress in your three forms of being in a loving pure way.

So I would say that my answer to your question is that nothing happens to your soul after suicide, you can leave the earth life however you wish as long as you are loving about your exit, ie leaving behind loved ones (children or parents that rely on you without making sure of their safety & wellbeing for thier future after you are gone) because after arriving in the spirit world you will definitely wish you had have made sure of their well being
Yumi 14 if you resonate with my reply to your post & want to quiz me about it, please do so..
And remember keep SMILING if you can & live life in absolute pure truth no matter what the circumstances & outcome of that pure truth is, but always be loving with that pure truth with your interactions with other beings.
."SMILES" from meeeee.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Administrator
Yes Yumi i am sure of my answer i am a medium and have bought through people who have passed by suicide, the only regret they have is hurting their loved ones still living,some suicide victims are in such a bad place when they do the deed ,they see no other way out, but they are all happy in spirit,

Namaste
Old 04-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Knower

I am not going to argue this issue because it could do more harm than good, but I disagree.