Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Natalia

I have been wondering about this myself ALOT over the past few days. I wondered if it is possible for mediums to help suicides. Yet i feel a fence, it's as if they have to have some form of 'lifting' first by the love, and help of their angels.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:12 PM
MYFIGO

I agree that they pass into death with much the same feelings they had when alive. Suicide does not solve anything.

I had the opportunity to help a 17 year old who was the son of my girlfriend's neighbor. My friend came to me at work and told me what had happened. We could both feel the energy of this young man as we spoke and I promised to help. He had committed suicide about a week earlier.

When I connected to him, I wasn't sure how I was going to help him, but did the same as I would for anyone living. The first time I encountered him he was so distressed, he was in a daze and very confused. He didn't seem to be aware of anything around him but his own feelings. He was aware that he had ended his life and that he still felt the same horrible feelings.

My healing process involves taking the person I am working with to heaven before Jesus. I too believe that Jesus loves us enough to forgive us for anything, but we ourselves do not. So we judge ourselves unworthy of his love and our place in heaven. In this instance, the young man seems dazed and in shock. He meets a set of grandparents who seem distant and non-affectionate. ( I later learned this would be correct). The Grandfather tells him "It's not all bad, but ... you can't go back." The young man replies, "I know." I am surprised that the young man does not stay in heaven but returns with me.

The second night I connected with him again. I take him to heaven again and he seems more alert now and is extremely distraught over the pain he has caused his mother. He cries in anquish over how much pain he has caused her and can do nothing to comfort her or explain that to her. I am so moved by his anguish. (It is so emotional that the next day I cannot relate it to my boyfriend without sobbing.) When I take him before Jesus, he says he is so sorry and he swears that he will find someway to make up for the pain he has caused. Again he returns with me, but as we come back, he tells me, "What you do is cool." referring to how I help people with healing.

The third night, I connect with him again and he is much stronger and as we again make our way to heaven, he is in the lead. When we get there, he marches up to Jesus and says, "I know what I want to do. I want to help others." and Jesus responds that "There is plenty to do." Then I see the young man standing between the two Grandparents and he has his arms around each one's shoulders. I leave by myself, just as surprised that he stayed as I was surprised when he didn't.

Since then, he is healing and learning to help others. At first, I would see him every night when I began my healing and ask if he wanted to help but he would say no, he wasn't ready. But he helped me one night though talking to a young girl who I was just helping connect to someone who passed on. I introduced him as someone who had died who was her age and he corrected me saying, "I committed suicide." He must have sensed that she was suicidal as he jumped into the conversation immediately, telling her that it solves nothing and relating how horrible it was to not be able to undo the pain he had caused by his act.

He also helped me when I was helping a young 23 year old murder victim cross over. He was attached to his twin brother (who had murdered him) and his remaining loved ones.

I believe they can be helped by a medium, but someone would have to ask for their help as my girlfriend did me.

I think we tend to experience what we believe whether it is on this side or the other.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Coming2

Wow Jude!!

It is so wonderful what you do for people. I know it takes alot of self sacrifice. IMO suicide victims get stuck because they ended their life before the planned time they had set before being born. Often I feel the grief and remorse over their choices keep them from moving into the light because they are afraid of being judged or condemned by God and sent to a dark place. They leave this world confused and dont know where they are because of the trauma they experienced when they died.Often times these souls stay fixed on the Earth plane because their choice to end their life keeps them fixed on earthly desires. I think that is why so many suicides haunt people and places. Even in wanting to die they are fixated on emotions and things they cant have after passing on. Its like addicts who unintentionally commit suicide from an overdose. They are so addicted that they try to relive the highs that other addicts, who are living, feel. They are, at times, like psychic vampires who drain us of our energy. I have had a few friends who have passed on because of intentional or unintentional situations and it takes them time, help from Guides and people like Jude or mediums to cross over.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
MYFIGO

Thank you, El. it is very rewarding to see the change in the person crossing over. It also can bring a great deal of peace to those left behind as they worry about their loved one remaining lost and unhappy.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:53 AM
eagleyemonkey

Many thanks for all your replies.
Can we some up that a suicide is only a 'tortured soul' in this life and not in the next?
Old 09-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Elaine and D

I would like to think that is the case Eagleyemonkey

Love Elaine
Old 09-05-2011, 07:52 PM
tragblack

MYFIGO, what state are you in when you connect to the dead and bring the before Jesus, etc.? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
IMO suicide victims get stuck because they ended their life before the planned time they had set before being born.

I don't know, but couldn't it be possible that suicide might actually be the choice of death for some souls?

In some cultures, suicide is considered honorable in certain situations. What kinds of feelings do these souls feel after death, I wonder, if they did not die to end their feelings, but for some cause instead?

Is someone ending their life prematurely when, for example, they choose to throw themselves on a grenade to save a child? Or is that part of the plan?

I think there might be a finer and much curvier line between "destiny" and "free will".
Old 09-05-2011, 10:34 PM
MYFIGO

Tragblack ...
Quote:
MYFIGO, what state are you in when you connect to the dead and bring the before Jesus, etc.? Just curious.
It is very early during meditation... I will have done a breathing meditation. It works so well for me that within 9 breaths, I am relaxed enough to connect to the person I am helping.

After I have introduced myself and explained my good intentions, then I continue with breathing meditation which allows me to experience physical symptoms and visions.

The visions are of two kinds. The first (spontaneous) happen when I am so focused on either the breathing meditation or chakra balancing and they appear as mini film clips. I have to be alert to notice them as there is no rewind button!

The second (directed) are when I begin the vision by suggesting a visit to heaven and then visualize floating up and seeing Jesus. Once we are there, the vision takes on a life of its own and I am often quite surprised by what I see or hear. It is quite often opposite to my own thinking.

When the visit with Jesus has come to a close, I direct the scene again by looking to see if there is anyone waiting to talk to the person I am healing. Sometimes I direct us to sit on a bench and wait. Then again, the vision becomes self-propelled and I am again often surprised by the result

The intensity of the situation affects how well and easily I can connect. With a young murder victim, I was able to pick him up... or rather he would find me several times during the week I was helping him cross over.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:56 AM
NiteOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
I believe the suicide enters the spirit world just the same as everyone else, I don't believe they go to any 'lower plane' or are punished in any way by anyone in the spiritworld.

I agree with Daisy.

I read some where recently that suicides are becoming more frequent, all in relation to the changing times. I would think the spirit comes back to Earth to give the lesson another whirl.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Terry

I read that people who commit suicide will be immediately reincarnated and would have the same problems what led that person to suicide in the first place only ten times worse. I don't know if that's true though.