Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 PM
starfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
You make the mistake of many cloaked in human meat-suits. Just because you cannot "speak" animal, you assume they are somehow less conscious and beneath us in spiritual development. You could not be more wrong, but far be it from me to tarnish your illusion of superiority by shedding the light of truth on it

i never mentioned superior

is that the peacock in you that is speaking or the bull or the donkey ?

you just dont understand what i did say it seems

why are you so offended

we have all the animal attributes within us , that well up from the subconsciuos sometimes when we are off our gaurd,,

i'm not offending any animal , how could I

you should know better..

there are beings on other worlds etc that are far above us humans in spiritual development.
i'm not offended by that., ...

it only shows that we humans have a long way to go on the path of unfoldment , we have only progressed a little further than out brothers and sisters of the animal kingdom
most of whom function still on the plane of instinct - think on this

Old 28-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Bluegreen

I have read somewhere that we live all our lives simultaneously because we live in a constant now (only on earth do we experience linear time). We can remember lives as animals but also as plants and minerals.

The theory is that we evolve from mineral, to plant, to animal, to human, to... . The theory also says that once a soul has incarnated as a human it cannot again incarnate as an animal.

I think the following quote explains the soulĀ“s evolution well.

Quote:
By this time I had acquired sufficient empirical experience to see the broad outlines of the progress of an individual during the initial four phases of his evolution. He starts with only enough energy to organise a single molecule. As this energy increases, and his consciousness begins to expand, he requires more complex forms through which to express them. After growing too adult to be contained by the mineral phase of existence, he enters the vegetable kingdom, and then graduates, by a series of incarnations as various species of animal, to his first incarnation as a member of the race of homo-sapiens.

During his first few lifetimes as a human-being the whole of his personality incarnates, so he is likely to have approximately the same capacities and perceptions whether he happens to be incarnate or excarnate. But as his consciousness expands it becomes too wide to be contained within the framework of a single personality. So the incarnate individual is now both a single personality and an integral component of his total self.
From Many Lifetimes by Denys Kelsey and Joan Grant.