Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-03-2018, 10:00 PM
greentea

Manifested almost the opposite, what to do now?

Hello
I was trying to manifest a better friendship between a special person and me. I was trying to feel like this person is contacting me when this person is ready... I didn't act at all in real, just was trying to feel and visualise everything. But now it seems I manifested the opposite and pushed this person further from me.
Should I keep visualising about a better friendship?
Should I better stop thinking about it at all, even if it is very important to me?

I am scared to keep on and more and more things will turn out wrong...

What should I do?
Old 16-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Experiencer

Are you focused more on the fact that it was weak in the first place or were you focused on the joy of the relationship? What was your motivation for trying this out?

There is the factor of free will to also consider. You are talking about two spirit entities having their own law of attraction. The laws are much more complex, I would think.

And then, of course, to consider that sometimes there is 2 steps backward and 1 step forward... rather than 1 step backward, 2 steps forward.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:41 PM
greentea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Are you focused more on the fact that it was weak in the first place or were you focused on the joy of the relationship? What was your motivation for trying this out?

There is the factor of free will to also consider. You are talking about two spirit entities having their own law of attraction. The laws are much more complex, I would think.

And then, of course, to consider that sometimes there is 2 steps backward and 1 step forward... rather than 1 step backward, 2 steps forward.

Hi aimtobe, thank you for your post.
I guess I'm more focused on the fact that it is weak. Sometimes I feel happy because I think of memories we made together and can imagine that this will get better, but sometimes I think of the situation right now and am disappointed that nothing has happened yet. I know I shouldn't think about the situation right now, but it is hard to not think about what is. So maybe it is better to not think about it at all? Not about a positive and not about a negative outcome?

My motivation for trying this out is that I appreciate and miss this person and don't want to lose contact. Right now it looks like we're losing this friendship, but I don't want to force anything by running after it...

What do you mean by 2 steps backward and 1 step forward?
Old 17-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Master

I believe that aimtobe alludes to the idea that we attract, and create our reality, with the totality of our thoughts and beliefs, both conscious and unconscious, both willingly and unwillingly.

It's not that we attract what we want by repeating a phrase 10 times a day, and it doesn't matter if outside that time frame that we doubt it, or that we wonder why we didn't get it. It matters!

For the same reason you have to affirm what you want, not what you don't want, because both when you want something, or when you don't want it, you create the same thought form of that something into your reality.

There is another related aspect: each one of us creates ONLY our own reality, not anybody else's, AND nobody else can create our reality.

We fortunately get feedback if each of our thoughts is good for us through the emotions we feel when we have that thought. If we feel a negative emotion, like fear, doubt, uneasiness, restlessness, etc., then our inner self tells us that the thought we're thinking isn't in harmony with our inner self's goals for us. We still have the free will to ignore our inner self, but we should be aware that we do it.

In your case, your negative feelings may indicate either that that friendship isn't good for you, or that your doubts and fears push away that friendship from you.

To find out which it is, try to think and wish that friendship from the point of no doubt, no fear, no sadness. If you can't do that, it is likely that the desired close friendship isn't good for you, and better don't ignore the message!
Old 17-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

Yeah, what invalan said...

It is really a trick of thinking positively into existence. Your mind only knows positive vocabulary. Words like can't, don't, won't, no, not, etc. don't actually exist. As my meditator instructor teaches, if I say "don't think of a gray elephant", chances are that you just thought of an elephant. Apply the same principle to your situation. If you want it to get "better", then you subconsciously put a blank in there about what's missing. But what is missing? What do you NOT have? What do you desire?
Old 05-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Master
Manifested almost the opposite, what to do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentea
Hello
I was trying to manifest a better friendship between a special person and me. I was trying to feel like this person is contacting me when this person is ready... I didn't act at all in real, just was trying to feel and visualise everything. But now it seems I manifested the opposite and pushed this person further from me.
Should I keep visualising about a better friendship?
Should I better stop thinking about it at all, even if it is very important to me?

I am scared to keep on and more and more things will turn out wrong...

What should I do?

Hi Greentea,

I saw your post a while ago and wanted to answer it then, but I'm glad I waited to find the correct words, below. In short, don't be scared, be happy you manifested what you did. Here's why (expanded in the 1st reference):

"When you have decided that you are NOW a certain way, and your external reality provides you with evidence to the contrary, instead of letting this contradictory evidence "talk you out" of your new decision, use it to reinforce your new decision! "Ah, look at this! I have decided that I am this way, and now my external reality is showing me the opposite! Oh, thank you, external reality, for reminding me - by contrast, of what my decision is, so that I can once again reinforce and reactivate my new decision! In this manner, when your external reality provides "evidence to the contrary", you can use this to reinforce rather than nullify your new empowered decision."

Obviously, you can apply this "reinforce rather than nullify" way of thinking to manifest an infinite number of outcomes....and I do mean infinite. See how by "tuning in to this metaphor" (expanded in the 2nd reference):

"A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you."

Every manifestation is your empowered decision....to accept or change as YOU see fit . Do you see?

Hope this, and the references, below, help you decide to accept yourself as powerfully creative as the Infinite Essence, whose sacred embodiment each of us actually is...

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/ see "Decision Maintenance"

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ see "Receiving the Reality You Desire"
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 03-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance,
on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.

Guthrio
Yes, like waking up from a sleep to a new bright day!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, like waking up from a sleep to a new bright day!!

...or realizing just how right on target your knowledge is to us all in this fortunate Forum!!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)