Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Ascender
A bloody but good dream

Hello every one. :) Last time I was on here active I was going through some hard times.
One of the things that I had a problem with was feeling like I was married already, almost like being borne married to some one that I had no idea who it was but a deep part of me knew. I was going through deep deep depression weeks at a time some the time.
Well yesterday as I was laying down, I couldn't stop saying "My Huspand". I repeated it over and over until I fell asleep. I don't know what exactly made me do that, given I had this problem for a while and seemed like nothing would work on telling me SOMTHING about him. But when I fell asleep I had a dream, that I know for a fact was sort of been edited posably from my guide, because this was taking place in a local public train station but I was warring a dress that I can't see my self able to afford. But in this dream I was walking out side twards the platform where you wait for your train. I was warring a long, sleeveless saten or silk very very light blue dress that came all the way to my ankles. It had a slit on the left side that went almost to my hip. I had a matching shall like thing that was around my shoulders. I had on high heels and some jewellery that was also in my up do hair. I then saw a man that was way ahead of me. He was dressed up to with a suit and his longish dark hair tamed. I didn't see much els but that of him before I screamed "Watch out!" And "No!" All I could do was stand there and watch him get hit with a train. I screamed like I just saw some ones head got blown off. I was about to run over there when I saw I think my guide telling me "becarfule. It's going to be gory." I didn't care at all. I only cared to see him. I thought I could save him. I could fix him. He's going to be ok. Like my guide always says to me "Your going to be ok." But instead I felt him watching at a distance as I close in on the tracks. At first I saw his foot got detached from his leg. Maybe from the force? Then I saw his body. It was just laying there, all crumpled up. His mid section completely gone. No guts or any thing but torn up, deguted body that was covered in blood, dirt and some other stuff. I saw his spine was compleatly severed to where a part of it was sticking out in a angle. I clasped and screamed. I screamed like I was being murdered. Then again that's how I felt at that time I guess. And all I saw then was the "camera" pointing up into a city scape up close.
When I woke up I kept asking my self "why?". "Why did that have to happen?" Was it an accident? Or did he wanted to end his life?" I felt guilt, sadness, anger. But then only a few moments after being up, I felt happy in a way. I felt in a way, releaved. I felt like I now know. All these years I have felt like my heart belonged to some one already out there. I was happy and content with this. But after so long I begain to miss him and wonder "When is he coming?" Like waiting for your train. You look a the time, even if it's only been a minute, that minute feels more like hours. These few short years, felt like centuries to me. And after all this time, I believe I finly have my answer. And he isn't coming back. He isn't going to walk through that door and apaolagizing for making me worried and waiting for so long. He isn't going to hold my hand, and smile that smile that I felt was one of his gifts. No. But now I fell like I am releaved. I am releaved of a burden that I carried for so long, a denial in my soul. Now I can finly start to greave that death in a proper way, I can begain my long time needed healing that was over due to my self and my heart. It still hurts but not as bad any more. :)
Old 10-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Very intriguing! Thanks for writing about your dream and how it has affected you....