Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Moraden

How can I channel

I suspect only I may channel my higher self... If someone could ease do and pm me. Otherwise ease share with me how I may channel who I truely am.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 PM
mattie

Connecting With HS

Are you wanting someone else to contact your HS? Why?

You are automatically connected to HS. We are part of an extended energy field that has multiple aspects in various dimensions. We are one of those aspects. Our first contact point w/ the rest of these energies is HS. That we have CHOSEN to have part of the energies of our extended energy field here doesn’t mean that we (& the other aspects) aren’t the real energies though or who we really are. Our energies here are just as respected & honored as any other portion of our energies.

Somewhat like the cells of a body, each aspect is a complete energy in its own right, while they combine in 7D (1-12D) to fully merge in the SELF or Oversoul.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Moraden

I want another too but I can't. How can I?
Old 11-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moraden
I want another too but I can't. How can I?

I can do a telepathy/channeling session with you that would involve a conversation with your higher self.

Is this what you are interested in doing?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Moraden

Yes I would love this
Old 11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Master
Sending you a PM so that we can schedule a session.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/