Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-05-2011, 05:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Suicide is an act of free will as is every other which any being is entitled to. It is the values themselves which people attach to the action which implies judgements of ‘wrong’ doing.

Suicide is a cry for help. The spirit world does not close its doors to those who cry for help, nor does it punish them for the suffering they have already endured. On the contrary, they are subject to the utmost gentle attention and love conceivable, and warmly accepted home as where they belong.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow...

Thank you for that, really needed to read that post tonight.
Old 27-05-2011, 06:55 AM
no_thing

suicide

this is one topic that hits home with me and so is very hard to deal with.........

but i have found some things myself i wish to share

suicide is a point in which we see no other option

it is never the best option...because we never escape what we must deal with it is just a delay

but sometimes ...........sometimes that delay is needed

i have chosen to never judge another for their decisions

they are not mine to choose

i respect those decisions

they do not make someone less than me

or less than anyone else

it is a choice

and i respect that

and as crazy as this sounds, i also support it

i will never pretend to have the answers for everyone else

i dont always have the answers for myself

i cant fault someone for not being able to hang

this can be such a ****ed up world

i just know that no matter what

they are never NEVER LOST

NEVER FORGOTTEN

and NEVER WITHOUT HOPE

as a matter of fact, i feel they are in turn

nestled in the wings of beings far greater than you or i

and cradled in love and hope and a new sense of being

they are love as we are
and that is never forgotten or lost
Old 27-05-2011, 01:02 PM
eagleyemonkey

That's really beautiful no thing.
Thank you for taking the time to write your post.
Old 27-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyemonkey
Hello,
What are your opinions on what happens after suicide is committed.
Most people think suicide is the easy way out.
Regardless, I think it might be the hardest decision any person could ever make.
I know I couldn't do it, no matter what the circumstances were/are.

I can only hope that what ever God truly is, [it] still has enough human left in it to take into consideration the fact that we as a human species are completely ignorant of our own divinity.

Old 27-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Master
Just maybe the reason so many can do it is because they start looking at it like the grass is greener ~ y'know, there's hope there, where there seems to be none where they are now. They go where their heart leads, where there might be some hope. I'm dealing with the thought that my son may have done this with no 'note'...Sean, 3/3/87 ~ 2/14/10 RIP my love.

Old 27-05-2011, 02:53 PM
northstar

i think it is like most crossings... judged on its individual merits... but the burning in hell thing for eternity... nah...

i've only met one suicide, a friend who blew her head off with a shotgun... i use to have a guide that, shall we say, would beeend the rules as far as possible... so, one night we were having a conversation and i asked if i could see her... she shruged and said 'sure'...

my friend came into my dream like a bat on a dark night... pointing her finger in my chest saying, no screaming, 'see!, i told you they were trying to kill me!!!'... in the blink of an eye my guardian was there and dismissed my friend and was all over my smiling guide scolding her... she then turned to me and said 'she's...' and i said 'i know, she's healing'... my guardian replied 'no, she's.... remembering'...

there are two parts to remembering... life and spiritual nature... i asked my guide how long, and she replied about three years... now... i have since seen her three times... and even though she hated 'all' of humanity (cept me)... she is now helping others... (another long story)...
Old 27-05-2011, 03:41 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Thank you, El. it is very rewarding to see the change in the person crossing over. It also can bring a great deal of peace to those left behind as they worry about their loved one remaining lost and unhappy.

there is a lot to be said about this too... when i saw michael jackson i walked up to a table he was at in the astral... his head was deep into paperwork... he looked up and handed me a pink slip for a cadillac... and went back to paperwork... to make sure all of his friends and family were taken care of...

i said to him 'i dont want anything from you'... he thrust the paper at me and said 'just take it'... then he paused... and looked up... and reality began to settle in his sad sad eyes... the paperwork was keeping him from his deep deep sorrow and realizations... and i faded out of the dream...