Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 19-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Hellooo! Looking for my ‘Tribe’ 🤗

Well, what can I say, nice to be here and thanks for having me!
I joined as a lifetime searcher of ‘other’, experiencing many weird and wonderful things as well as somethings not so great.
I have been enjoying content & comments here, for the truth be told, I am a lost 52 yr old lady who has never found her Tribe.
Lonely? ...Isolated?
You betcha..I don’t think there is anything terribly wrong with me (?) but for some reason, I have always been the one that didn’t fit in, standing on the outside watching all these ‘normal’ people get on with their lives and each other effortlessly.
I have tried many ‘faces’ to wear, living many different and diverse lifestyles, determined to be part of things, until realising that firstly, it doesn’t work, but more importantly, I didn’t want to keep trying to mould myself into a false being.. just to feel accepted.
So where does that a leave me now?..no family, no friends, and a yearning for any kind of human connection to make me feel part of life and not an observer.
..I am totally changing my life...again..but this time with integrity and being true to myself, opening up to share those truths with you guys if you don’t mind sharing your Tribe with me..:hug3
Old 19-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
Oh I know about that feeling 'I have always been the one that didn’t fit in' - you're very welcome here - now you have a new family...
Old 20-09-2019, 07:19 AM
Seeker

Hi Babushka,

I am also new to this forum but I want to welcome you;) I like what you said.

I think you are doing the right choice... you will see when you're honest to your self, you will attract people.. maybe people that are curious, maybe people that are impressed or maybe people that are like you... just ignore the jealous one;) they create there own hell anyway... you don't need them:)

The way you are starting now, you will never have to hide who you are again and that weird feeling of loneliness or not fitting when you are with your "friends" will slowly dissipate;) so at least there is that:)

well, I am happy for you and I look forward to talk again.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums. what you are feeling is normal and has been experienced by a lot of people here.

Namaste
Old 20-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Master
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel like your tribe will find you when you start to connect with your true self! Love and light <3
Old 24-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome!
I've just joined my self!
Old 10-10-2019, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm new here too. It is hard meeting people at times. I moved to TN 5 years ago. I have to stay home a lot and help my 87 year old mother. So I don't have a chance to get out and meet people. It's lonely at times. I am glad I can help my mom!
Old 10-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Suspended
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babushka69
Well, what can I say, nice to be here and thanks for having me!
I joined as a lifetime searcher of ‘other’, experiencing many weird and wonderful things as well as somethings not so great.
I have been enjoying content & comments here, for the truth be told, I am a lost 52 yr old lady who has never found her Tribe.
Lonely? ...Isolated?
You betcha..I don’t think there is anything terribly wrong with me (?) but for some reason, I have always been the one that didn’t fit in, standing on the outside watching all these ‘normal’ people get on with their lives and each other effortlessly.
I have tried many ‘faces’ to wear, living many different and diverse lifestyles, determined to be part of things, until realising that firstly, it doesn’t work, but more importantly, I didn’t want to keep trying to mould myself into a false being.. just to feel accepted.
So where does that a leave me now?..no family, no friends, and a yearning for any kind of human connection to make me feel part of life and not an observer.
..I am totally changing my life...again..but this time with integrity and being true to myself, opening up to share those truths with you guys if you don’t mind sharing your Tribe with me..:hug3

Hello,

Welcome and hope you find your tribe. I am just so happy I just did not fit with certain groups of people because if I fit in , would have lost my real self and who I really was.

I have always wanted and my dream was to live with a tribe in the Amazon but due to the Amazon being in the other end of the world, my dream seemed a bit unreachable. Now that, I am not too far away from the Amazon, my dream seems closer and very much reachable.