Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Validation

I recently made a decision based on a gut feeling. It was not easy and has caused me pain because it was a heart-breaking choice that led to an end of a relationship.

How should I ask universe-source-God for a sign validating that I made a good choice and that I’m going down the correct path?
Old 13-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenDovesCry
I recently made a decision based on a gut feeling. It was not easy and has caused me pain because it was a heart-breaking choice that led to an end of a relationship.

How should I ask universe-source-God for a sign validating that I made a good choice and that I’m going down the correct path?

If you did it in the name of love you were righteous if not your wrong. All things done in the name of love are righteous deeds if not then they are wrong. Easy. Just do what you love. Amen
Old 19-08-2019, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I did it in the name of love: love for myself and self respect. It’s just hard to get over someone and the connection you had with them.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Master
always trust your gut. you did the right thing for you so that's all the validation you really need.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Administrator
Always trust your instincts if you felt it was wrong then it was.your instincts will never let you down

Namaste
Old 20-08-2019, 04:43 AM
Master
If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
If you did it in the name of love you were righteous if not your wrong. All things done in the name of love are righteous deeds if not then they are wrong.

People do horrific things to other living things in the name of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Easy. Just do what you love. Amen

No something to mention to a sociopath. Be cautious.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

“People do horrific things” and “Mention to a sociopath”

Did I miss something? Or did I come across as a “sociopath”?! ��‍♂️
Old 29-08-2019, 03:37 AM
Experiencer

"If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed. "

I disagree with this statement. Relationships are not black and white-life is messy. When Doves Cry made a decision that was not an easy one....

Sometimes the most excruciating pain is to walk away from a relationship to love and resepct oneself.

Anyone going through a break up-goes through a grieving process-through a healing process.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
“People do horrific things” and “Mention to a sociopath”

Did I miss something? Or did I come across as a “sociopath”?! ��‍♂️

If you took it as me calling you a sociopath then yeah, you missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
"If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed. "

I disagree with this statement. Relationships are not black and white-life is messy. When Doves Cry made a decision that was not an easy one....

Sometimes the most excruciating pain is to walk away from a relationship to love and resepct oneself.

Anyone going through a break up-goes through a grieving process-through a healing process.

All of that i already know. So if you left a relationship and felt it was the right thing to do, you seriously would still need validation??? Your feelings aren't enough??
Old 30-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

I've been using a Q & A journal to "channel" my Higher Self/Consciousness for years and it's been my life saver and BEST FRIEND.
The best answers for you come from WITHIN.

My method: Write a question down and then close your eyes.
Quiet your mind by focusing on your Heart Center and then LISTEN
... as though you know some wise soul is about to speak to you.

If your mind keeps chattering, soothe "it" and ask "it" to be quiet & listen ... or find a way that works best for you.

When you "hear" a thought come into your "IMAGINATION MIND" versus your thinking mind, write it down.
With time & practice you will easily be able to tell the difference - it'll be the idea/perspective that you hadn't thought of before.

Also, I found that I will only get an answer that I'm "ready" for today and next week I may get something quite different ... more blunt or challenging to hear.

(I think this process is similar to what some people call automatic writing?)

Let me know how it goes!
-Tulip