Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-08-2019, 04:16 AM
Seeker
Hope this help

Hi NirvanaSivana,

That is very intense what you feel in symptoms and discomfort...

Did you cleanse your gemstones in salt to remove negative energy or to just cleanse them when you came from the store ? Salt is one way to clear and cleanse them...you place them and cover them with sea salt for at least 12 hours and then rinse them under clear water.
Same after a while if they are expose in a room, you should cleanse them once and awhile as they will have absorb the energy there and not absorb no more; so maybe you feel the energy of the room that is not absorbed.

One stone that i would suggest is the amethyst (purple) as it is good to use for intoxication (of any sorts even excess energy)
Another one would be a rose quartz as it is soothing as well in certain emotional situation.

Gemstones are use for Chakra Healing, so it is possible that you have got too deep in the work within yourself and "unblocking" too much at once; so try to research soothing gemstones and use them one at a time taking them from the salt and leave the ones you do not use in it.

Hope this help
Old 26-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder
moldavite alone can give you all of those symptops, let alone a whole collection of 40 crystals :O
Old 28-08-2019, 01:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Your Moldavite is not broken.

If you buy a piece of Moldavite, it might take some people several months to get use to her.

But then, some people, their energies resonate at a frequency that is compatible with Moldavite. In this case, they get along with Moldavite.

I would say the Moldavite is a reflection of you.

This resonates, really love Moldavite. Ten years ago I got myself a piece, and haven’t found it overwhelming at all in that time. At least not physically. Mine does go missing fairly often.. I wonder whether this could be symbolic of anything?
Old 28-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy_tales
This resonates, really love Moldavite. Ten years ago I got myself a piece, and haven’t found it overwhelming at all in that time. At least not physically. Mine does go missing fairly often.. I wonder whether this could be symbolic of anything?

Maybe others like her also?

At least they return her.

but then....... you might want to ask her.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-08-2019, 04:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Maybe others like her also?

At least they return her.

but then....... you might want to ask her.

I had never considered that. Out of all my stones she does get the most attention from friends.

That’s a lovely idea, I’ll ask her a question and then place under my pillow at night... maybe messages will be transmitted in some way through dream.

Thanks BigJohn :)