Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Universe/god channeling in dreams!

I have never been religious. I have always been spiritually natured, for as long as I can remember I’ve submerged myself in spiritual belief systems from across the globe. At a young age I began to receive visions and to see future events.
This is all already known on the forum, but this next part isn’t. I’ve had the dream of being stuck in the white void, having images of future events flown all around me and through my head whilst a language that feels like pure energy talks to me. All of this is mediated through the muffled glowing figure in the distance. Last night I got the same dream again- it has been going on for weeks every night until I wake up screaming and crying- this time was different. The images moved slowly, enough for me to see each with clarity, the voice was more calm and for the first time since I was 8-9, this voice has told me it’s identity. It appears as through the universe/god is warning me that the beginning of the end is initiating, but steps taken by all of us can change the events. The figure is the conscious mind of the universe, going through myself and others, warning humanity that things can change. We are all free, have free will and although the universe has set wheels in place, our choices can change the future to a brighter one. (since joining this forum I have become more open to my abilities instead of wanting them to go, and I’m now prepared to take the steps directed to me by the figure).
I now understand - thanks to all of you -I have been singled as a prophet, I’ve been moulded over the past 13 years with gradually bigger and bigger visions and dreams until it came to this. From the greenfinch hitting the window when I was 8/9 to now.
If you all hadn’t told me to accept my gifts instead of fighting them I may have suffered these dreams for the rest of my life. You made it bearable and helped me see.
Thank you 🙏
Old 01-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Master

Take what is given
Only if it finds positivity within us risen
Consciousness in loving expansion
And joyous elation

If not then wary of messages we receive
Which may delude and deceive
More so if the entity
Does not openly disclose his identity

Whether the world ends or not what must end is our fear
That what makes us cry & scream does not look like a friend dear
Taking refuge only in the divine sublime
Let us both receive & transmit love all the time

All the time
All the time

Old 01-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake97
It appears as through the universe/god is warning me that the beginning of the end is initiating, but steps taken by all of us can change the events. The figure is the conscious mind of the universe, going through myself and others, warning humanity that things can change. We are all free, have free will and although the universe has set wheels in place, our choices can change the future to a brighter one.

Hello,

My understanding is that indeed the end times are here. However what is ending is fear based thinking which lacks compassion for self and others. This process will be gradual.

Our free will is involved. This transition will happen because humanity has chosen a path to well being.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/